Hi, I have recently bought this phone and I must say its a great phone to have. The phone comes with amazing useful features. For example, the fast battery charging features helps getting battery charged from zero to full in less than 40 mins. Like wise there are many other benefits of this phone. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Nice information provided. Really it's amazing phone. The screen of the phone is a full-HD IPS LCD display, with a density of 401ppi. It's extremely sharp, and also fairly bright and easy to view even under bright sunlight.
RishiGuru, 10 Jun 2016Finally I laid my hands on a Vivo V3Max!!! Ofcource you do not expect me to get this over-pric... moreGreat review rishiguru and i comply with all your points as mentioned. V3Max is the best all rounder no doubt but the phone with the best display, built quality, audio quality and better looks is x5max. After all there was a reason why x5max was vivo's flagship while v3max is their middle tier product at best.
Whenever I take out my x5max among others everybody notices the phone due to its looks and thinness and asks me about the make and model. V3Max does not generate the same amount of interest among others. As you said before this is the charisma of flagship device like x5max.
RishiGuru, 10 Jun 2016Now you are talking. :) Thanks!!!Now my love is over with this mobile I am getting bored of it will go with note 6/7 whatever they will name it but it must be waterproof
RishiGuru, 10 Jun 2016Finally I laid my hands on a Vivo V3Max!!! Ofcource you do not expect me to get this over-pric... moreIts almost perfect review so far i have read about v3max however its overpriced and camera is ordinary 18k for v3max and 13k v3 would make it good deal
iawnaek, 03 Jun 2016After using this phone for 12 days, I can say I have no regrets so far.
The battery life i... moreFinally I laid my hands on a Vivo V3Max!!! Ofcource you do not expect me to get this over-priced V3Max for INR 24K when we have way better options like the LeEco Le Max 2 (INR 23K) and Xiaomi Mi 5 (INR 25K) in that range. But a lucrative deal recently popped up in Quikr and availability of a 26 days old scratch-less V3Max at just INR 15K was just too tempting for me to resist. This is a flat 40% discount on a spanking new phone and in this price it comes a terrific VFM product!!!
After few days of use this are my views when compared to my Vivo X5Max and Oppo F1 Plus:
1) All three have 5.5 inch 1080p displays, but X5Max have the best display quality. Its Samsung Super AMOLED display is unrivaled, while V3Max & F1 Plus have good displays but they are not excellent. I will say my V1Max had better color accuracy over V3Max but the later comes with more resolution. F1 Plus display have this yellowish tinge just like my Samsung A7 and have much lower brightness than V3Max. I found both V3Max & F1Plus displays a tad too reflective under direct sunlight and legibility can be a problem sometimes. Overall X5Max comes out on top in overall display quality and brightness followed by V3Max and then F1Plus.
2) Built quality is top notch in all three devices, no complains here. However both V3Max and F1 Plus back is made of soft aluminium which provides an unique in hand feel. Thus it is slightly more prone to scratches is comparison to the ultra-tough stainless steel back of X5Max. Personally I like the chamfered edges of V3Max and X5Max which provides better grip than the rounded F1 Plus. X5Max have Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection while F1Plus have even better Corning Gorilla Glass 4. I do not know V3Max have Corning Gorilla Glass or not. In terms of built quality X5Max wins closely followed by V3Max & F1Plus.
3) V3Max in terms performance shows a clean pair of heals to both X5Max & F1Plus. Its newer Snapdragon 652 chipset is way superior than Snapdragon 615 found in old flagships like X5Max. The pesky and low quality MediaTek P10 of F1Plus comes out last. In terms of usability I find the Funtouch OS of Vivo better suited to my taste than that of Oppo. But this can vary from person to person. As such V3Max came out in top in terms of refined OS over a powerful chipset and will no doubt provide a better experience over X5Max. Oppo F1 Plus was a downer for me and I don't like the ColorOS with that crap chipset.
4) In terms of camera quality, X5Max have the best rear camera as well as front camera. All three have 13 MP main shooter. While V3Max & F1Plus main camera comes close to X5Max in broad daylight, under artificial lightning X5Max wins. In selfie department all are more or less the same, takes good pictures only during daylight.
5) In terms of audio quality over headphones it is a no brainier, X5Max is ahead by a country mile. Its sublime HiFi 2.0 audio architecture comprising of ESS Sabre ES9018 DAC, ESS Sabre ES9601 I/V converter and Texas Instruments OPA1612 headphone amplifier produces the best sound you can come up in any smartphone. The V3Max also comes with a audio chip, AKM AK4375 DAC for better sound quality but it cannot rival X5Max. F1Plus audio quality over headphones are poor.
6) When it comes to sound quality over inbuilt speakers the V3Max really impressed me. It is phenomenally two times better than both X5Max & F1Plus in terms of quality and sheer loudness. Ringtones can be heard far fetched and even in busy noisy streets.
7) V3Max has the best battery life. With biggest battery in hand it excels in all areas over F1Plus & X5Max. That said both F1Plus & X5Max have enough juice to take you through one full day of normal use. X5Max is one of the thinnest smartphones in the world at just 5.1 mm so it comes with a smaller battery than F1Plus but amazingly provides near equal battery life due to excellent software optimizations!!!
8) Call quality is excellent in all three devices over 4G & 3G, no complains here. That said X5Max is the loudest of the lot.
9) All three have expandable memory support, we can use microSD card upto 128 gigs. F1Plus, V3Max & X5Max have 64 GB, 32GB & 16GB internal storage. F1Plus have upper hand here.
10) Fingerprint scanners of both V3max & F1Plus are blazingly fast. X5Max does not have one.
11) Both F1Plus & V3Max have super fast battery charging tech, so they can tank up from 0 to 100% in just an hour and a half. The X5Max is noticeably slower with support for old quick charge 1.0 and takes two and a half hours to charge fully.
12) The supplied in-ear earphones of X5Max is the best. The V3Max & F1Plus ones are low quality units and should be avoided at all cost.
CONCLUSION: If you want a the best all rounder among these three, V3Max at INR 24K comes out in top. If you are an audio aficionado like me, X5Max is the ultimate choice as this INR 33K flagship of 2015 is now available at around INR 22K. F1Plus is a farce at its sky high price of INR 27K and comes with the cheapest hardware to boot. It was gifted to me or else I would have lamented my whole life.
khine, 08 Jun 2016I want to know if this phone hold one sim card or twoYou can use 1micro on the 1st sim slot then on the 2nd slot u can choose between memory card or nano sim
did it phone having slow motion recording.if it's means tell in frame per second
Raj prajapati, 06 Jun 2016vivo v3 nd vivo mix bst In India Vivo V3 Max comes for 23k and Mi5 comes for 25k. So Mi5 is better choice.
angel princiya, 04 Jun 2016I was planning to buy a 4g ram phone ..but I'm confused between 3 phones .....tell me please ... moreVivo V3 max is the best
No other phones are there in the market to jist compare with v3 max