[deleted post]Currently you will get around 22k with some freebies in local stores
Got this phone yesterday. Before this I was using the Xperia C5 Ultra.
First off, in the selfie department this phone lost big time to the C5 Ultra. So if you like taking selfies, this is not the phone for you. The C5 Ultra takes the best selfie to date. BUT what it lacks in the camera department it more than makes it up in almost every other department compared to the C5 Ultra. Was deciding between this, the Oppo F1 plus and the Samsung A7 (2016) but in the end chose this one.
1. Fast charging - 100% within 80 minutes from 5%
2. Amazingly fast fingerprint scanner (almost on par with Oppo F1 plus)
3. Snapdragon 652 + 4 GB RAM makes this phone feels fast and smooth
4. Not bloated with bloatware
5. Comes with 32 GB of storage and 23 GB available for the user
6. Manual mode in the rear camera allows tweaking to get decent shots in low light condition
7. For me the Funtouch OS is good. I like it. Very similar to iOS but without the ridiculousness of the iOS.
8. Call quality is good, the caller's voice is crisp and clear.
9. The sound quality is top notch for a mid range phone. Trumps all others in the same category and some in the high end ones. Can clearly hear all instruments being played with a good mp3 file. Not the case in some mid range ones that I have tested.
10. Speaker is LOUD and clear.
11. Comes with a transparent protective case and a USB OTG cable.
1. Front camera is basically useless with no HDR, no manual tweaking, no scene modes, no panorama. Pretty sucks big time if you like to take selfies. There's only beautify and make-up and the pictures that comes out of those settings are pretty artificial. In low light condition, noise is horrendous. In surplus lighting condition, selfies turn up dreamy at best.
2. Rear camera - low light performance is bad. Luckily there is manual mode to balance that out. If you know the basics of photography you can still take decent shots under low light condition. Performed reasonably well under good light condition.
3. Build quality is good but not of Samsung or Oppo quality though.
4. The supplied earphones are s@#$. Use your own.
Haven't tested it with games yet. As for the battery life, will update once I've used it for a few days.
dada, 21 May 2016How much available memory for user ..??Almost 60% every time available for user and its ram manager is very useful
RodelPhp, 21 May 2016Hello! Is this capable of HSPA+ ? My sim is not capable of LTE.Yeah it is
sanjoy123, 21 May 2016when i can get android 06 update for my vivo v3 max....??plz helpVivo is defamed for not upgrading their mobiles
when i can get android 06 update for my vivo v3 max....??plz help
I love this phone ... I want to buy this phone but internal memory 32 gb is not sufficient as I use 2 sims ... What should I do ..??
Go for oppo F 1 plus ..??
Jimmi, 17 May 2016Tony Stark used this phone in Captain America Civil War.... Just putting it out there.I am waiting for Vivo Xplay5 Elite to be launched in India. Hope they release the flagship here with full support for Google services. There are many people like me who are waiting for this phone.
Vivo set a benchmark in audio quality with its HiFi 2.0 audio architecture when it arrived with Vivo X5Max in late 2014. I have this phone since 2014 and it is a masterpiece for attaining audio nirvana. I am yet to come around a phone with better audio quality over headphones. I hope the Xplay5 Elite improves on X5Max with its newer HiFi 3.0 architecture. Fingers crossed for Xplay5 Elite launch.
I have no interest in the rest of their overpriced models even if Tony Stark markets it. :) I can always find far better options elsewhere.
Tony Stark used this phone in Captain America Civil War.... Just putting it out there.
RishiGuru, 16 May 2016I would rather invest INR 1K more to have the Xiaomi Mi 5 over this overpriced Vivo V3Max. Wit... moreSorry camera is disappointing in mi 5 low ringer volume will irritate and heating issues are as usual go and check opinions
funwithash, 15 May 2016Btw which SD 652 4gb ram mobile is cheaper than vivo v3 max is available in Indian market I would rather invest INR 1K more to have the Xiaomi Mi 5 over this overpriced Vivo V3Max. With Mi 5 I will have instant access to the almighty Snapdragon 820 chipset, 3GB RAM, far more powerful graphics to play resource intensive games, a far superior camera, NFC, IR blaster and so on...
And the icing on the cake is Mi 5 comes with the latest Android Marshmallow out of the box, while V3Max is still stuck on the archaic Android Lolipop. :)
XLR8R, 16 May 2016Not SD 652, but at least the ZenFone 2 Deluxe 4GB is still swinging it in the same price range... moreNo fingerprint scanner no quick charge no premium metallic body pathetic camera and average performance even Intel itself leaving mobile chip manufacturing