AnonD-524199, 28 May 2016very good phone as i am using v3max. I got it at 22k and it is worth the price. I fully recomm... moreX5Max is the best and most expensive phone Vivo have released till date in India. I have used all their flagships be it X5max, X5Pro, XShot & X3S. Also some mid rangers like V1 & V1Max. But none came close to X5Max. May I dare say this phone have "Charisma" as it is something special to me. I believe this is because Vivo was able to strike an ultimate balance between built quality, in-hand feel, display quality, camera quality, extra-ordinary audio quality and the sheer thinness of this device.
I toggle between my Vivo X5Max and Lenovo Vibe X3 mostly, sometimes taking a day off with my Xiaomi, Motorola and LeEco's.
Anonymous, 30 May 2016Mts58 dude watch mi5 bend test in YouTube.... Quality less phoneAre there any bend test videos on YouTube related to Vivo phones? I cannot find one.
I believe Xiaomi have some international recognition and people buy their phones worldwide, as such extreme tests like this are performed by the youtuber. Vivo on the other hand do not entertain the same level of international recognition. As such nobody even cares or are interested to perform such extreme tests on Vivo phones. :)
God knows what will happen to the V3Max if put under such extreme tests which are hard to replicate in real day to day life. Maybe it will tear into half. :(
RishiGuru, 16 May 2016I would rather invest INR 1K more to have the Xiaomi Mi 5 over this overpriced Vivo V3Max. Wit... moremi 5 is a much better phone than v3max and i know that. I have both phones and mi5 is definitely gives you more return with the money you spend. That said I come from iphones and vivo software have same look and feel of iphone which i love. For a daily user I will recommend v3max but for a heavy user playing lots of games and accurate photos buy mi5. Also mi5 have nfc, better display, feels better in hand and looks better than v3max. But it cannot beat X5max in looks and feel.
funwithash, 27 May 2016Currently you will get around 22k with some freebies in local stores very good phone as i am using v3max. I got it at 22k and it is worth the price. I fully recommend it anyone... just i wish it had nfc...
BTW... I also own a vivo x5max... comparing to it.... x5max have better built, display, camera and sound over earphones. X5max just looks and feels more premium in-comparison to v3max.. it has this wow factor.. which v3max desperately misses.
this phone is not good I used this in 2 weeks and it was heating and the camera is not good also.
[deleted post]Currently you will get around 22k with some freebies in local stores
Got this phone yesterday. Before this I was using the Xperia C5 Ultra.
First off, in the selfie department this phone lost big time to the C5 Ultra. So if you like taking selfies, this is not the phone for you. The C5 Ultra takes the best selfie to date. BUT what it lacks in the camera department it more than makes it up in almost every other department compared to the C5 Ultra. Was deciding between this, the Oppo F1 plus and the Samsung A7 (2016) but in the end chose this one.
1. Fast charging - 100% within 80 minutes from 5%
2. Amazingly fast fingerprint scanner (almost on par with Oppo F1 plus)
3. Snapdragon 652 + 4 GB RAM makes this phone feels fast and smooth
4. Not bloated with bloatware
5. Comes with 32 GB of storage and 23 GB available for the user
6. Manual mode in the rear camera allows tweaking to get decent shots in low light condition
7. For me the Funtouch OS is good. I like it. Very similar to iOS but without the ridiculousness of the iOS.
8. Call quality is good, the caller's voice is crisp and clear.
9. The sound quality is top notch for a mid range phone. Trumps all others in the same category and some in the high end ones. Can clearly hear all instruments being played with a good mp3 file. Not the case in some mid range ones that I have tested.
10. Speaker is LOUD and clear.
11. Comes with a transparent protective case and a USB OTG cable.
1. Front camera is basically useless with no HDR, no manual tweaking, no scene modes, no panorama. Pretty sucks big time if you like to take selfies. There's only beautify and make-up and the pictures that comes out of those settings are pretty artificial. In low light condition, noise is horrendous. In surplus lighting condition, selfies turn up dreamy at best.
2. Rear camera - low light performance is bad. Luckily there is manual mode to balance that out. If you know the basics of photography you can still take decent shots under low light condition. Performed reasonably well under good light condition.
3. Build quality is good but not of Samsung or Oppo quality though.
4. The supplied earphones are s@#$. Use your own.
Haven't tested it with games yet. As for the battery life, will update once I've used it for a few days.
dada, 21 May 2016How much available memory for user ..??Almost 60% every time available for user and its ram manager is very useful
AnonD-539687, 21 May 2016Hello! Is this capable of HSPA+ ? My sim is not capable of LTE.Yeah it is
AnonD-117145, 21 May 2016when i can get android 06 update for my vivo v3 max....??plz helpVivo is defamed for not upgrading their mobiles
when i can get android 06 update for my vivo v3 max....??plz help