AnonD-531283, 28 Apr 2016Really love this phone.Battery life is satisfied.Camera very good,no heat issu,sound clear,fas... moreThis is what I wholeheartedly support, Vivo makes much better phones than Oppo and even OnePlus.
Of all three brands of BBK Electronics, Vivo is definitely the leader and the pioneer of HiFi in mobile phones. Both follows unjustified offline pricing policy, Oppo more so, the phones from Vivo gives you a more intuitive feel. Oppo still garners more sales as their phones are camera centric which 90% of the buyers care about, where as the rest 10% like me who loves audio guns for Vivo.
How much? I am in US and can only look at the great mid range phones from Vivo, Xiaomi and others with envy. Most are not available here other than recent Huawei Honor 5X.
Really love this phone.Battery life is satisfied.Camera very good,no heat issu,sound clear,fast charging.Thousand better than Oppo F1+.Value for money.Congrats VIVO.
Shiva, 27 Apr 2016I owned this phone since 1 week ago.. I dont care about itz price.. Who cares bout the price..... moreWhat's important for me is real life performance rather than heavy on numbers and pocket vivo is giving me feeling of Nokia where all aspects are well cared smooth lag free experience decent camera nice audio output fast charging 4gb ram sd652 processor is sufficient for daily needs of average user I am satisfied
I owned this phone since 1 week ago.. I dont care about itz price.. Who cares bout the price.. Some Samsung brand low spec than this far more expensive.. What i need some good camera, good battery back up. Good multitasking witout lag, n most important no heating prob..
If u owned a phone make sure u use it for a long time bcoz smartphone spec wil neva satisfied u... Itz juz growing n growing..
Monarch Soni, 27 Apr 2016Vivo V3Max:: Excellent stylish smart phone. Impressive Battery life. Sound and Camera Qua... moreWait till LeEco Le2 provides the same features and built quality at less than half the price of a V3Max!!! And their flagship Le Max 2 which retails at the same price of V3Max will obliterate it. In China LeEco reportedly sold a million of their Le 2 series phones in just 2 hours, I believe Vivo will take ages to meet that sales target with their over inflated priceing strategy.
Excellent stylish smart phone.
Impressive Battery life.
Sound and Camera Quality Very Very Good..
Finger-Print Response Time: 0.2ms - 0.5ms very impressive
Otg support upto 128gb
Ram: 4gb (provide fast speed)
Internal storage: 32gb
Sim support: Sim1- nano slot; Sim2/memory card - micro slot
It also have notification light support
With Vivo V3 Box-Pack:
1. Phone white transparent cover
2. OTG cable
jamson, 25 Apr 2016ar u using vivo v3max? how abaout batry life n time for changgingIs it no video call function?
It's too awesome phone I love my phone battery backup is awesome you know I just try the time of charging only 10 mints and I went our with friends and after all the time my phone work 5 hours music. .....oooosomee
jamson, 25 Apr 2016ar u using vivo v3max? how abaout batry life n time for changgingThe battery life are great.. The best part are the charging time.. In 30minute,the phone are fully charged
Comolonimbus, 24 Apr 2016Yeah.. It have compass sensor.. ar u using vivo v3max?
how abaout batry life n time for changging