Anonymous, 16 May 20173.3.4 with this latest update it says sim slot 1 will be used for data card does that mean th... moreI test it today on my Vivo V5. SIM card 1 is XL and SIM card 2 is Indosat. I activated data on SIM card 2 (Indosat), with the same position (SIM card 1 is still XL dan SIM card 2 is Indosat), I swiched the the data card from data card SIM 1 to data card SIM 2. The result... I could browse internet, download, YouTube, internet things with data SIM card 2 although the position is still in SIM card 2.
Hello everyone im a vivo V5 user for 2 months now and i can say that im very satisfied about my phone. i would like to ask if how bad the 3.3.4 update really is?
Hlo I'm Arun and using vivo v5. Recently I've updated my v5 and get font option. The fonts are nice but the four fonts are not enough to me, i want to that vivo should add more fonts in next update, I'm not happy with these four fonts
I would like to share my experience using Vivo V5 till now.
1. Accessories very complete and plus extra (jelly case, applied temper glass, tongsis, waterproof case, ring)
2. Given 2 years warranty
3. Authorize selling by Vivo Indonesia. They also plan to build R&D and have achieved the TKDN Indonesia of rule
4. Front camera selfie with spotlight
5. 32 GB memory with 4 GB RAM
6. Good features available: double tap to wake up and to sleep screen, fast unlock fingerprint, smart split, draw gesture to make an app working
7. Receive several system updates by OTA although still in Android 6 based. Easy to do downgrade system without PC method
1. No fast charging, charging is quite slow
2. The SIM card slot is hybrid
3. Resolution is still 720p
4. Main /back camera if usng WhatsApp to take a picture, the result of picture is not focus
5. Support information of Vivo website lack of firmware files download. Sony Xperia website is better
Htoo, 16 May 2017I have always update my v5 phone version then I can play 🎶mp3 file with original m... moreMy Vivo V5 could play music flac type using iMusic app default and also could play mp3 ringtones.
Anonymous, 16 May 20173.3.4 with this latest update it says sim slot 1 will be used for data card does that mean th... moreNot sure 100%. I tested my phone, the SIM card 1 is internet data applied, while SIM card 2 position is not. When I switched data to SIM card 2 (I used WiFi connected), the SIM card 2 showed 4G LTE and SIM card 1 was 3G.
Anonymous, 16 May 2017The latest software version is still 3.3.4. Very poor. Facebook & Maps app, it is little s... moreYes, Facebook app became slower, I noticed too. Touch scroll in Facebook also not as good as before. If there is new update again, I will update my phone.
Anonymous, 16 May 2017Is battery blast is true? Expode did you mean? I also heard that when browsing internet. That was in India region, my country so far no complaint and no report about it.
Anonymous, 16 May 2017Is battery blast is true? While we r not sure but we have seen some clips online which prove what u said it may be a rumour or true but I wish it's not true
3.3.4 with this latest update it says sim slot 1 will be used
for data card does that mean that i will not be able to use net in sim card slot 2
because i have jio sim on slot 2
The latest software version is still 3.3.4. Very poor. Facebook & Maps app, it is little slow and heavier app running on the phone. Phone touch screen when scroll time it is a bit slower. Pls comment.
I have always update my v5 phone version then I can play 🎶mp3 file with original music player. So what can I repair it? Please, give Me an advice if someone know about it. Show Me the light. 🌟
Anonymous, 15 May 2017hiHi, yes? Is there anything you would like to tell and share experience or opinion about Vivo V5?
Mohd Nazim, 14 May 2017This phone is support external memory aur not? The Vivo V5 supports microSD.