gaurav, 09 May 2017Hi. I bought vivo v5 few weeks before. Superb phone. I am loving it. This one is my 2nd vivo... moreYou meant the iMusic deafult app? What did you mean 'after refreshing yhe phone'?
Hi. I bought vivo v5 few weeks before.
Superb phone. I am loving it. This one is my 2nd vivo phone.
In v5 everything is super smooth. But when i re-open the mp3 player after refreshing the phone it takes hell lot of time. I do have vivo v1 and vivo y31. But the problem is only in v5.
Cant it be fixed..?
Maroon, 08 May 2017Hi. I'm new to this site. I just had to post because of my phone. Vivo V5. I bought it just ... moreMay be the video format you're playing is not compatible with V5. If that's so, try to convert the video to a format that matches V5's.
My Vivo V5 (Indonesia region) had been tested by myself, so far streaming YouTube app several minutes or more, works fine, play music/ringtone using iMusic works fne, stream movie in a website using Chrome also works fine. Seeing videos inside Facebook app also works fine. Overall work fine.
Maroon, 08 May 2017Hi. I'm new to this site. I just had to post because of my phone. Vivo V5. I bought it just ... moreThe first I would do if I experience weird or something wrong on my phone usually update software or downgrade software. Second, if the problem is persistent, I do factory reset. Third, all I do doesn't make the phone better and it keep acting bad, I would try to ask the service center of the phone's brand.
Rajesh, 08 May 2017I would suggest vivo needs to enable the plug n play option for transfer of files form phone t... moreHi Rajesh,
Download usb driver (for windows or Mac) from vivo global site (www.vivoglobal.com).
Install, plug your vivo phone and transfer your file.
I would suggest vivo needs to enable the plug n play option for transfer of files form phone to computer, I spent on full day and still was unable to figure out how to transfer files from phone to laptop using an USB calbe, vivo assist does not detect
I have tried
1. vivo Assistant (Doesn't work)
2. Developer Mode (Dosent work)
3. Updated Firm ware and tried (Dosent work)
4. changed Multiple USB Cables (Dosent work)
5. Restarted Laptop after installing of Vivo Assistant software and USB drivers (Dosent work)
I am really cheesed offff.. with Vivo :(
Hi. I'm new to this site. I just had to post because of my phone. Vivo V5. I bought it just last sunday May 6, its performance was good until i went to the videos to watch a movie, it didn't work as i expected. Especially for a brand new 4GB Ram android. It'll either, play for a bit then stop, or play without the screen on and just sound and worst it won't play at all. Please help me to resolve what action should i do with thi issue. Thank you.
Jass, 07 May 2017Which phone is best for battery backup or camera Many brands and models in the market of smartphones. Maybe you could see Lenovo P2, Samsung A9 Pro or Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
yadav, 08 May 2017i got this vivo mibile today used for half hour . the full battery drain 95% in 30 mins.
wast... moreThat's maybe something wrong with your device.
I had ever used Sony (Xperia mini, Xperia TX, Xperia Z), Samsung (Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Note II), LG (Optimus G, G2), Xiaomi (Redmi 2, Mi 4c), Motorola (RAZR XT910), huawei (P8lite), Nokia (6730 Classic, Lumia 520), even BlackBerry (Z10) and Vivo V5, never experienced battery life drain from 95% to zero in 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes or 120 minutes.
i got this vivo mibile today used for half hour . the full battery drain 95% in 30 mins.
waste phone i have ever seen.
My Vivo V5 play music or ringtones normally. I tried default music come in the box, named Fiancé.flacc (by Su-jer) length 4:01, from 0 to 4:01 it played fine, no stop automatically and after 4:01, the i Music will replay again. If I add 1 ringtone for example music game named Dream of the Shore Near Another World (by Yasunori Mitsuda). After it played Fiancée, it will play automatically played Dream of the Shore Near Another World ringtone, vice versa. Overall works normal.
I don't know why if your device have that problem. Maybe you could consult Vivo Service Center to make sure if there is software or hardware problem.
Or..... maybe there is 3rd party app in your device that block music/video play. In internet also there was user used Samsung S4 experience music stop automatically, the culprit is (other user experienced) Bellman app. It is just an example.
My Vivo V5 so far is good, I don't activate Google voice Google Now. Other apps like Facebook, Twitter, BBM, WhastApp, LINE, emulator game, no suspicious apps.
Anonymous, 07 May 2017Shall i buy this phone or redmi note 4 or oppo f1sBy seeing the specification, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is better.
Just watch once before buying this phone...
I would give my experience using many smartphones.
1. One thing that we (users) should know is all phones have plus and minus
2. In 2011 I used Sony Ericsson xperia mini ST15i. First time unboxing, the phone was problem, act weird, it refused to do unlock screen, almost everytime I tried unlock, it refused. The internet said it was overheating problem, the solution was to do root and installed Gscript. I did the tutorial, it was fixed. In 2014 I used Sony Xperia TX, that Xperia TX also problem, I experienced twice the screen blank off itself, but it was active, could receive notifications, I decided to sell it at that because I knew the Sony Service Center is bad, the phone would be treated as like person in hospital, sick and should stay at that place for several days or weeks or maybe months (many users wrote in newspaper about the bad of service).
3. Before I used Vivo V5, I used Xiaomi Mi 4c, I said Xiaomi Mi 4c was good, no problem, but... I dislike Chinese apps like Mi Live, Mi Appstore (useless, I prefer Google Play Store), and dislike apps with Chinese language. Because officially the rom didn't support Google Play Service, I should install Google apps one by one, but it still experienced little problem, such GPS was hard to do what I want, not accurate, little trouble when use GOJEK and Grab. Several users said install Europe rom, I didn't do that because I didn't unlock bootloader, it would void warranty (I am not technic guy or people who like and understand do custom rom or thing in smartphones). So, I sold Mi 4c after 4 months of used
3. Luckily I bought Vivo V5 so far no problem. Once I downgraded to 2.7.25 and now software version 3.2.3, better. I am OK with the charging can up to 3 hours. Based on my watching to my Vivo, I write every time I charged my phone. Software version 3.2.3 is better than 2.9.1. Other users said the charging time is 2.5 hours using fast charging. I don't buy that fast charging cable or USB. Usually the most I use is cable or charger default that come in the box of the phone. Overall, the phone is good, I no complaint.
Jack, 05 May 2017Hi I am using VIVO V5 from past 4 months . I could able to trace only one issue in the phone... moreOnce I restored ma mobile and the music player was problem was solved but now it has started again and it's really irritating