After nougat battery sucks a lot so i made it to reset both aswellas hard and soft reset.later i did delete of facebook,amazon,saavn and easy share buildin apps of nougat os.then how i went to settings >more settings >device manager >i unticked fin my mobile then my phone is lasting for 2 days of heavy usage
RishiGuru, 07 Jan 2018Let me check. From what battery percentage the Red Led indicator glows?What is battery life after nougat update ???
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2018Red battery indicator notification light is not blinking when battery is low. What to doLet me check. From what battery percentage the Red Led indicator glows?
Red battery indicator notification light is not blinking when battery is low. What to do
What the Nougat update is this? Battery sucks toooooooo fast.what to do? I even went to vivo care but the problem didn't solved.....gettttts irritated a lot lot
Friends, my Vivo V5 plus is performing very good with back camera but front camera gets too much exposure in good lighting.. any suggestions on how to solve this because of too much exposure the pics look artificial
Cx50, 31 Dec 2017Do you know how to roll back the update, cuz the nougat update really screwed up my phone Ya you can install any os as you wish.which was done by vivo authorised care near you.so rush to care for assistance...
Cx50, 31 Dec 2017Do you know how to roll back the update, cuz the nougat update really screwed up my phone No issues from my side. On the contrary after Nougat update my V5Plus have become more fluid with some additional features. No issues on the battery drainage either.
Anonymous, 31 Dec 2017Compared to before marshmallow os battery backup decreases to some extent.dipressed after noug... moreDo you know how to roll back the update, cuz the nougat update really screwed up my phone
Compared to before marshmallow os battery backup decreases to some extent.dipressed after nougat update..... So how revert to original marshmallow os
Err, 08 Nov 2017How about the battery life after updating guysThe battery life on Vivo V5Plus remains excellent even after the recent Android Nougat update. I was using Vivo V3Max as my primary device for over a year and recently switched to V5Plus. Immediately recognized a noticeable jump in battery like of V5 Plus over V3Max, even though both models share same size battery. While V3Max used to get me through a day of heavy usage, V5Plus last for one and a half days of same usage.
The key is definitely the newer Snapdragon 625 processor that sits inside V5Plus. Even though V3Max came with much powerful Snapdragon 652, it was not as power efficient & built on older 28 nm architecture. Snapdragon 625 on the other hand is built on 14 nm process, so it consumes much less battery & produces less heat. And on day to day usage I noticed no difference in performance between the two. Snapdragon 625 can handle even heavy graphics games of FullHd resolution on V5Plus.
Most of all with V5Plus we are having access to the premium Vivo X-series phone and the built quality is reminiscent of my Vivo X5Max. There is always going to be a big gap between Vivo's premium X-series & low cost Y-series phones in terms of quality & performance.
The recently released Vivo V7+ is actually a Y79 in China & Vivo V7 is Y75. Hence the plastic built Y79 (i.e V7+) can never be the successor of V5Plus even though Vivo India wants us to believe in that. The true successor of of V5Plus is Vivo X20 and it remains to be seen if Vivo releases this phone in India.
Wise men will always pick the V5Plus over V7+ eyes closed, considering V5Plus is currently retailing at a much lower price that V7+.
Star, 13 Nov 2017How to hide apps? its missing now.Me, too my hidden apps before was back to desktop and I cannot find how to hide it again :(
I had no such issues. After Nougat update my laptop is connecting to Vivo V5 Plus as usual with WiFi Hotspot enabled. After this update user experience has improved and the UI to me seems more fluid.
All V5 Plus owners should update to Nougat. Vivo is not like Lenovo. They provide stable updates where as with Lenovo user experience detoriates after each update. Take my Lenovo Vibe X3 as a burning example.
Does anyone know where to find the stock rom of v5 plus cuz after the nougat update hotspot is not working as expected.
XLR8R, 04 Oct 2017@ King maker and others: Is android nougat confirmed for Vivo V5 Plus? It is released for X9 i... moreI remember Vivo launching their X9 smartphone in India last January as Vivo V5 Plus. As usual with Vivo's marketing policy in India (their second biggest market) after China, the launch price was crazy high at INR 28K. Six months down the line Xiaomi released the Mi A1 at a more sensible INR 15K. It was a phone with near identical specs, looks & built quality of V5Plus.
I am a big fan of Vivo, but I hate their marketing strategy & initial high pricing. But two months back I struck a golden deal with Paytm Mall online retailer with huge discounts & additional cashback with some credit cards. Price of V5Plus fell by almost 50% to just INR 14K!!! At that price V5Plus was a steal and I bought one.
After two months of using V5Plus as my primary phone, this is what I have to say:
1) Exemplary build quality, fit & finish. All metal unibody iPhone copycat design, the golden finish exudes a very premium look.
2) A very compact phone with a 5.5 inch FullHD screen, much smaller than other phones with same screen size. Kinder to my pocket and I love its compactness & rounded corners.
3) Very good display quality and very bright. Maybe not as accurate in color reproduction to my Lenovo Vibe X3 but none the less a very good 1080p IPS panel.
4) Excellent cellular reception quality, zero call drops, no cellular tower loss. All calls heard
are loud and clear. This single trait of Vivo makes me stick with them.
5) Gorilla Glass 5 protection on display. Very scratch resistant display protection and even after heavy usage my phone has not a single scratch.
6) First ever internationally released Vivo phone to receive & Android version upgrade. I have owned all their flagships released internationally and only V5Plus received Android Marshmallow to Nougat update. Good to see Vivo is changing their upgrade policy.
7) Fluid & very stable Android experience, or should I say iOS like experience. Most stable Vivo phone I ever used. The Android skin of Vivo looks and feels a ditto copy of iPhone, but you get iPhone experience at such low price.
8) Fast charging out of the box with supplied 18 watt charger.
9) Very good primary camera quality. I don't take much selifies. However the Bokeh mode works during selfies.
10) Above average sound quality over headphones with dedicated AKM AK4376 audio chip. Vivo X5Max or Lenovo Vibe X3 had much superior sound quality.
11) Very loud internal speaker with good quality.
12) Support for 4G dual sim & VoLTE.
13) 64 GB internal memory with no option to extend memory size.
14) Even with 4 gigs of RAM, excellent RAM management .
Overall at INR 14K, you cannot ask more from V5Plus. It is a very sturdy, compact sized phone with a much higher built quality than its competition at the current price I bought. A good all-rounder. The phone strikes a good balance with its very stable software and a good all rounder. Love this phone.
I bought v5 plus and it is really good. The camera and battery life exceeded what I had expected. so far with the new updates, i have not encounter any issues yet. ":)