zbz, 01 Feb 2018Hi rishi and others could u guys tell me which one is better for me to buy vivo V5 + or vivo V... moreVivo V5 plus is much better comparing to these phones,but the problem is it is an old android phone comparing another divises.so you should go for v5 plus.
256Gb is working for this phone. The only thing that bothers me is the battery. I think I can use my VIVO V7+ like 8-10 hrs max straight. Unlike my Old Zenfone Max, I can use it for 24 hrs straight. Overall, its a good phone.
RishiGuru, 11 Feb 2018Currently in India the price of Vivo V7+ is INR 22K while that of Vivo V5Plus is INR 16.8K. V5... morehow about the memory card slot? any comment for that sir? is 64gb was totally enough to enjoy the v5plus..
Guys I'm using this phone from last 4 months and guys it's really an amazing phone.. Battery charges very faster, phone's processing is faster.. The front camera is superb, and after the upgrade you will find portrait mode for the rear cam also that will provide you amazing bokeh affect while the front camera already have it. Battery life is too good, so that you don't have to charge it twice in a day.,even after too much usage.. And all the features you will explore after using it.. Best phone in such price.. And guys just ignore the negative comments..
RishiGuru, 11 Feb 2018Vivo V7+ belongs to their budget segment Y series better known as Y79 in China. I found Y seri... moreThanks a lot rishi for the details....i'm very appreciated.But at malaysia i just gofor a few vivo shop and the answer is same no more vivo v5plus in market.So i have no choice now to choose.Yeah i realize about v7 + but how can i want to buy V5plus if they not sell anymore for that model
zbz, 01 Feb 2018Hi rishi and others could u guys tell me which one is better for me to buy vivo V5 + or vivo V... moreCurrently in India the price of Vivo V7+ is INR 22K while that of Vivo V5Plus is INR 16.8K. V5Plus is sizable cheaper by INR 5.2K. If you compare the specs between these two devices you will find V5Plus is a much better phone while being cheaper. I got hold of a V5Plus during Diwali offer at just INR 14K!!!
Comparison between V5Plus & V7+:
1) V5Plus belongs to the premium X series lineup. V5Plus is better known as Vivo X9 in China. Whereas V7+ belongs to the budget oriented Y series and is Vivo Y79 in China.
2) V5Plus sports premium full metal uni-body design and the built quality is just terrific whereas V7+ is made from cheap plastic body and does not feel premium.
3) V5Plus sports the Snapdragon 625 processor while V7+ uses the Snapdragon 450. Both are built on the power efficient 14nm process, 450 being the smaller brother of 625 being slightly less powerful. Hence V5Plus sports more performance oriented SoC.
4) Both comes with 4GB of RAM.
5) V5Plus boasts a 5.5 inch FullHD (1080p) display of 16:9 aspect ratio. V7+ has just a HD screen of 720p that too of a big screen of 6 inch size with 18:9 aspect ratio. Not only V5Plus has a better display, everything will appear more sharp in V5Plus over V7+.
6) V5Plus comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection, which is stronger than the Gorilla Glass 4 found in V7+. V5 Plus has upper hand here.
7) V5Plus has inbuilt fast charging technology whereas with V7+ there is no fast charging. V5Plus will take an hour less to charge from 0 to 100% battery.
8) V5Plus is supplier with a 18 watt fast charger whereas with V7+ you just a weaker 10 watt wall charger.
9) Both runs on Android Nougat as of now.
10) Both comes with 16MP rear camera with f2.0 aperture, PDAF & LED flash.
11) V5Plus selfie camera implementation is superior to V7+. While V7+ have just one 24 MP selfie shooter, V5Plus have two sensors, one with 20MP & the other is 8MP to capture depth information. Hence with V5Plus you can have real Bokeh effect with multiple optics (two selfie cameras) while with V7+ the Bokeh is managed in software level and not as good as V5Plus.
12) V5Plus can shoot video upto 4K, where as V7+ is limited to just 1080p.
13) Both comes with AKM AK4375 audio chip with decent quality HiFi audio over headphones.
In the end I find Vivo V5Plus to be a way superior phone and the one people should buy over newer V7+. New does not always means better. If someone just want to buy a 18:9 display phone then get the Honor 7X at a much cheaper price than V7+.
zbz, 10 Feb 2018Just go to the vivo shop, dissapointed me its no more for v5 +....they are stop producing the ... moreLets get it straight, for the current asking price of V7+ you will get much better options elsewhere. 10 to 12 months down line the price will fall drastically and you can go for it. I generally wait & buy Vivo phones online when their selling price hovers around half the launch price after some discounts. And I only buy Vivo flagships that are launched in India.
I bought the Vivo X5Max at INR 17K on 2015, their launch price was INR 33K in 2014.
I bought the Vivo V3Max at INR 13K on 2016, their launch price was INR 25K in 2015.
I bought the Vivo V5Plus at INR 14K on Oct 2017, their launch price was INR 28K in Jan 2017.
At half their asking price, Vivo flagships are indisputably best, as you are getting near flagship user experience at budget smartphone price.
zbz, 10 Feb 2018How the batery is that take long time full charge for vivo v7+..thanks Vivo V7+ belongs to their budget segment Y series better known as Y79 in China. I found Y series phones have:
1) All plastic body
2) HD displays (720p)
3) No fast charging technology support
4) Regular charger
Whereas the Vivo V5Plus belongs to their premium X series lineup, known as X9 is China. Premium X series phones will have:
1) All metal unibody design
2) FullHD displays (1080p)
3) Corning Gorilla Glass Display protection
4) Fast charging technology
5) Bundled fast charger
As V5Plus have fast charging my phone charges from 0 to 80% in one hour flat. My friends V7+ takes 1 hour and 45 mins to reach 80% battery. As said before I believe a fool will chose the V7+ over the much superior V5Plus.
Addy, 05 Feb 2018V7 will be a better and convenient option for you. As it has the same features except screen s... moreThanks addy for the answer yeah i realize that also the processor liitle bit low then v5+...vivo v7+ in my head now...after vivo v5+ no more in the market....huawei mate 10 is so expensive...not in list..
is that v7+ have water proof? Just need to know.Thanks
RishiGuru, 02 Feb 2018Vivo V5 Plus, eyes closed. Just a better phone in every aspect bar none.Just go to the vivo shop, dissapointed me its no more for v5 +....they are stop producing the model, now they just focus on v7 an v7+, so might be vivo v7+ i'll choose for my next phone...it's v7+ ok for me rishi??
Jenny13, 17 Nov 2017Hi people. I need helppp. Vivo V7+ or Oppo F5 ?
Thank you Vivo V7+ of course superb phone. Don't mind about the negative feedback.
U will discover how good is the phone once u have it.
I love it so much.
john, 05 Feb 2018 snapdragan 800 phones also available for 15000 - 20000 /- rs. but snapdragan 450 fo... moreBy the end of this year the V7+ will be selling For INR 10,000/-. I may buy then and use it as my secondary phone. My primary phone is still going to be Vivo V5 Plus is it is the better phone.
snapdragan 800 phones also available for
15000 - 20000 /- rs.
snapdragan 450 for 22000/- rs ???
what a cheat by vivo.
they fool peoples using inbuild rom ram camera zimmikkies