really great phone .vivo v7+ i am using last 3 month . good camera n battery backup n all
very good phone, extremely useful features. after using it for a few months i got another for my daughter.
it was worth more than you pay for.
must have for people who want quality in a easy price range.
Paku, 05 Jan 2018Trash phone only 780pU pay what you get...with that price point...i think this phone is amazing...i might get 1 soon for my secondary phone
Hi guys, can anyone please advice how to use group selfie function? I thought you just need to adjust the screen but looks like you need to press the shutter key which I'm not sure where. Thanks!
Samuzzal, 30 Dec 2017Samsung j7 Pro is betterAll these phones are going to get decimated when Xiaomi launches the new Redmi Note 5 in India.
mil, 28 Dec 2017Which is better Vivo V7+ or J7 Pro or Oppo F5? Thank you?Samsung j7 Pro is better
Currently in India the price of Vivo V7+ is INR 22K while that of Vivo V5Plus is INR 16.8K. V5Plus is sizable cheaper by INR 5.2K. If you compare the specs between these two devices you will find V5Plus is a much better phone while being cheaper. I got hold of a V5Plus during Diwali offer at just INR 14K!!!
Comparison between V5Plus & V7+:
1) V5Plus belongs to the premium X series lineup. V5Plus is better known as Vivo X9 in China. Whereas V7+ belongs to the budget oriented Y series and is Vivo Y79 in China.
2) V5Plus sports premium full metal uni-body design and the built quality is just terrific whereas V7+ is made from cheap plastic body and does not feel premium.
3) V5Plus sports the Snapdragon 625 processor while V7+ uses the Snapdragon 450. Both are built on the power efficient 14nm process, 450 being the smaller brother of 625 being slightly less powerful. Hence V5Plus sports more performance oriented SoC.
4) Both comes with 4GB of RAM.
5) V5Plus boasts a 5.5 inch FullHD (1080p) display of 16:9 aspect ratio. V7+ has just a HD screen of 720p that too of a big screen of 6 inch size with 18:9 aspect ratio. Not only V5Plus has a better display, everything will appear more sharp in V5Plus over V7+.
6) V5Plus comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection, which is stronger than the Gorilla Glass 4 found in V7+. V5 Plus has upper hand here.
7) V5Plus has inbuilt fast charging technology whereas with V7+ there is no fast charging. V5Plus will take an hour less to charge from 0 to 100% battery.
8) V5Plus is supplier with a 18 watt fast charger whereas with V7+ you just a weaker 10 watt wall charger.
9) Both runs on Android Nougat as of now.
10) Both comes with 16MP rear camera with f2.0 aperture, PDAF & LED flash.
11) V5Plus selfie camera implementation is superior to V7+. While V7+ have just one 24 MP selfie shooter, V5Plus have two sensors, one with 20MP & the other is 8MP to capture depth information. Hence with V5Plus you can have real Bokeh effect with multiple optics (two selfie cameras) while with V7+ the Bokeh is managed in software level and not as good as V5Plus.
12) V5Plus can shoot video upto 4K, where as V7+ is limited to just 1080p.
13) Both comes with AKM AK4375 audio chip with decent quality HiFi audio over headphones.
In the end I find Vivo V5Plus to be a way superior phone and the one people should buy over newer V7+. New does not always means better. If someone just want to buy a 18:9 display phone then get the Honor 7X at a much cheaper price than V7+.
jn, 25 Nov 2017hi everyone which is better phone vivo v7+ or oppo f5?? in fone performance, no lags, good qua... moreVivo V7+ or Oppo F5, both are plastic bodied smartphone with 18:9 display ratio. Both are insanely high priced as of now and both cost the same. V7+ comes with better Snapdragon 450 processor with mediocre 720p display, where as F5 gives you better 1080p display but a lower quality MediaTek processor. I will stay away from both.
mil, 28 Dec 2017Which is better Vivo V7+ or J7 Pro or Oppo F5? Thank you?None of them. Get the Vivo V5 Plus instead.
I am a big Vivo fan since their inception in India from late 2014. The primary reason was their attention to audio quality found in Vivo's premium segment X series smartphones & my subsequent love for music. Indeed their catch phrase was "HiFi & Smart" and they made phones to justify the HiFi music playback capabilities. I still own their 2015 flagship Vivo X5Max, primary reasons beings one of best audio quality over headphones you can find on any phone as of today. It used premium ESS audio chips. Second was the sheer built quality of the device.
Later on I also possessed and sold their other premium X series phones like X5Pro & XShot. Unfortunately the premium & expensive X series phones received little recognition on international level among proven players like Samsung, LG, HTC. For budget segment they already had their Y series lineup in China and as such strategically introduced the low end of the Y series as Y series internationally, while the higher end Y series budget phones came to be known as V series phones.
In 2015 when the X series was available globally, the top end V series phone like V1Max used to be the top end Y series from China aka Vivo Y37. Then from 2016 onwards Vivo completely axed the X series globally due to dwindling sales and projected their entire synergy to V Series & budget Y series lineups. Now the bigger brother of the V series i.e V3Max was derived for X series phone whereas the smaller V3 came from Y series. As such the V3Max of 2016 was actually derived from Vivo X6s in China, but to keep cost low the body of the V3max was made from cheaper construction. I owned the V3Max and it has been my primary device for over a year. A great device and fully satisfied V3Max owner.
In 2017 Vivo kept the same theme by launching the V5Plus globally, alsor known as Vivo X9 in China. A premium high quality device whereas the Vivo V5/ V5s was the all plastic budget Y67 model. There is such a big gaping gap in terms of product quality, performance & built quality between V5Plus & V5 even though they look the same. This is primarily because they belong to two completely different lineups in China. I have recently purchased the V5Plus from an online retailer with 50% discount + cashback. At INR 14K final price V5 Plus is a phenomenal phone to me. While holding the V5Plus in my hand I immediately noticed the quality built & it feels this device is built to last. This feeling only comes with their premium X series phones like prior X5Max or an X5Pro models.
Premium X series phones will have:
1) All metal unibody design
2) FullHD displays (1080p)
3) Corning Gorilla Glass Display protection
4) Fast charging technology
5) Bundled fast charger
Budget Y series phones will have:
1) All plastic body
2) HD displays (720p)
3) No fast charging technology support
4) Regular charger
So in late 2017 when there was the hype about Vivo launching the V7+, I was excited and thought it will be the real successor of V5Plus (X9 model) which is the Vivo X20. But it really pained me to find out the released V7+ is actually a budget all plastic Vivo Y79 of China!!! And the V7 is actually Vivo Y75. And with such high asking price of INR 22K for V7+ in India, it is a complete no buy for me. Don''t get me wrong, V7+ is by no means a bad phone, but it actually belongs to the INR 10K bracket in India. So I will altogether skip this all plastic, low quality V7 and hope Vivo brings the X20 to India.
Simply its phenomenal .. Loved it.. Best phone ever under this price range..