If the leaks from the last two days from TENAA and Geekbench weren't enough, the fresh one coming from China Telecom leaves almost nothing to the imagination.
Almost all of the specs are known by now but the new listing from the telecom offers fresh new renders along with more details about the hardware. Here's what the report says:
- Display: 6.28"
- Resolution: FHD+ 1080 x 2280
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (4x 2.0 GHz Cortex A73 + 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex A53) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 64GB with microSD card up to 256GB
- Main camera: 12MP + 5MP
- Front camera: 24MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- OS: Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1
- Dimensions: 154.37 x 74.98 x 6.99 mm
- Battery: 3,170 mAh
- Weight: 159g
- Colors: Ruby Red, Aurora White, Polar Night Black
The device is also set to launch exclusively in China on May 19 with a price tag of around CNY2,698 ($426).
Source (in Chinese)