galaxya71user, 20 Jan 2021they said usb, not ufs.appologies, I've misread that.
AnonD-973296, 16 Jan 2021dunno if that any better but ok...120hz and a better chipset. yes, the exynos 1080 scored way higher than the sd765g. look it up
AnonD-973296, 16 Jan 2021dunno if that any better but ok...3.1 is much better then 2.0,
Following are features of UFS 2.0 .
• Introduction year : 2013
• Memory options : 128 GB, 256 GB
• Sequential Read (Mbps) : 350 Mbps (with 128 GB), 850 Mbps (with 256 GB)
• Sequential Write (Mbps) : 150 Mbps (with 128 GB), 260 Mbps (with 256 GB)
• Random Read (IOP/sec) : 19,000 (with 128 GB), 45,000 (with 256 GB)
• Random Write (IOP/sec) : 14,000 (with 128 GB), 40, 000 (with 256 GB)
Following are features of UFS 3.1.
• Introduction year : 2020
• Memory options : 256 GB, 512 GB
• Sequential Read (Mbps) : 2100 ( with 512GB )
• Sequential Write (Mbps) : 1200 Mbps (3 x enhancement) ( with 512GB )
• Random Read (IOP/sec) : 100,000 (1.6 x enhancement) ( with 512GB )
• Random Write (IOP/sec) : 70,000 (1.3 x enhancement) ( with 512GB )
UFS 3.1 is more then double the speed of UFS 2.0
Honestly thought it was obvious that 3.1 is better then 2.0, kinda self-explanatory. Newer the storage version, better it is.
SETHalpine, 03 Jan 2021After a very delayed X51 in Europe (and too expensive)
May be we'll see this X60 at reas... moreNot true. All vivo phones with sd 765g or above are capable of 4k 60p on the rear camera. The v20 pro supported 4k 60p on selfie. The v19 and Y50 both are known to support nfc on some countries (I've personally owned them).
I do not know why gsm are always downgrading the specs of all vivo phones with misinformation.
Samsung chipset & Samsung screen & Samsung camera sensors
I love it
NEORIA, 11 Jan 2021What version of its USB? is it 2.0 or 3.1?most likely 2.0
After a very delayed X51 in Europe (and too expensive)
May be we'll see this X60 at reasonable price in Europe
Still no 4K60fps with the gimbal like...
nothing huge about camera details of X60, X60 pro
even x30, x30 pro they have better situation.
they(x30, x30 pro) even have better situation than: x50,x50 pro
must wait for Vivo X60 Pro+
to see the huge difference in camera.
just like what we see in X50 Pro+
maybe this time we see 15x _ 20x optical zoom