This is my spare phone now since I changed to another phone. This is an OK phone, it's just the storage is not enough for me, it only has 32GB. Other than, it's an alright phone.
I hate this phone. Everyday, the touch screen is unresponsive. It takes nearly 5 minutes before the phone restarts and then the screen will work again. The phone also overheat despite not using the phone. It it is quite annoying when this issues appear. As for its camera, it is not impresive which is alright for me. However in the latest update, the phone has slowed down. Overall, this phone is very bad,
Muhammad Saad Khan, 17 Sep 2019after software update in my phone light sensor, compass, proximity sensor does not work, when ... moreMy phone updated yesterday and the same thing happened to me that Its proximity sensor is not working, the screen doesn't become off when I am on call in fact Its glance screen is not working nor double tap to wake up is working. I have used only for 7-8 months and this thing came up.
Nope this phone is very bad i was playin pubg then it didnt freezed it stucked on there and wont respone when i press the in game controls
after software update in my phone light sensor, compass, proximity sensor does not work, when i was going to after sales service they said to me we will change your mother board after 20 days because currently out of stock.
Salman, 31 Jul 2019If any one tell me, Vivo Y81 have notification light or not? No it doesnt have notification light bro..
sammy, 15 Aug 2019Today while i was chatting by my phone suddenly it became switched off.. I tried to turn it on... morethe same thing happened with my model. I was using my phone, suddenly It gets stuck and then shut down. About two months is passed I have reported to the company, they said the motherboard is Demanged but they did not do anything about it. more then a month has passed since I reported and no positive feedback is received from the company.
Total wastage of money. :-/
Today while i was chatting by my phone suddenly it became switched off.. I tried to turn it on.. But it didn't work.. Its been almost 6 hours but it is still switched off.. So what should i do now.. Its been only 7 months till i bought this phone.. Please help
മœ, 29 Dec 2018I hate snapdragonWell you better not hate Snapdragon because it is the leader on performance compared to other android chips. Mediatek, sad to say, although im asian is still falling behind, and still in the midrange category.
Hi. Does this phone supports fast charging? I've heard that mediatek also have its own solution for fast charging like qualcomm did; Mediatek Pump Express. Does this phone support it?
jejeboi, 26 Mar 2019Yeah im a pinoy and it's a decent phone for playing ML... no lag issues How much was it jejeboi?!
DocSasquatch, 20 Mar 2019Hi! I'm currently using this phone. I bought mine about 3 weeks ago, and so far, here's my exp... moreThanks so much. It is very helpful.
Can you also tell me how much you got it?
Pipo Pinoy, 16 Mar 2019Any Pinoy's here using this device? Just want to ask if it is a good phone? I'm on a budget an... moreHi! I'm currently using this phone. I bought mine about 3 weeks ago, and so far, here's my experience from it:
1. The battery life is quite impressive. One full-charge could last for 3 days. I use my phone mostly for phone calls, text messages, picture-taking and internet (read news and watch some YouTube videos). I also occasionally play Disney Heroes in it.
2. The cameras are not as I want them to be. You might need to be steady for a few seconds when taking pictures, or else you'd get a blurred photo. There seems to be an issue with its auto-focus. It allows high-definition pictures, but the pictures seem to be a bit brighter than what I want (I'm not sure if it would need to be set up first, but so far, I could not find any way to set it up).
3. The apps load much faster and so far I have not experienced them hanging up on me compared with my previous phone (LG Stylus 2).
4. The 64GB phone memory is remarkable. It also has an expandable memory (I'm not sure how much, but I'm using a 32 GB memory card for my pictures)
5. The face-unlock feature is very convenient.
6. The screen quality is very crisp.
7. The design and feel is very good. It does not look cheap, and it is quite easy on the eyes.
So far that's all I can think of now. I would give the phone a rating of 8/10. Hope this review helps. Best of luck to you!
Any Pinoy's here using this device? Just want to ask if it is a good phone? I'm on a budget and found out it can be bought for 4500.00 PHP, but want to know if it can be used for ML.. Thanks
Sopti, 17 Feb 2019Pls tell me, y81 with present price? Market Price is 24000. but could be purchased in 22000 on discount