മœ, 29 Dec 2018I hate snapdragonWell you better not hate Snapdragon because it is the leader on performance compared to other android chips. Mediatek, sad to say, although im asian is still falling behind, and still in the midrange category.
Hi. Does this phone supports fast charging? I've heard that mediatek also have its own solution for fast charging like qualcomm did; Mediatek Pump Express. Does this phone support it?
jejeboi, 26 Mar 2019Yeah im a pinoy and it's a decent phone for playing ML... no lag issues How much was it jejeboi?!
DocSasquatch, 20 Mar 2019Hi! I'm currently using this phone. I bought mine about 3 weeks ago, and so far, here's my exp... moreThanks so much. It is very helpful.
Can you also tell me how much you got it?
Pipo Pinoy, 16 Mar 2019Any Pinoy's here using this device? Just want to ask if it is a good phone? I'm on a budget an... moreHi! I'm currently using this phone. I bought mine about 3 weeks ago, and so far, here's my experience from it:
1. The battery life is quite impressive. One full-charge could last for 3 days. I use my phone mostly for phone calls, text messages, picture-taking and internet (read news and watch some YouTube videos). I also occasionally play Disney Heroes in it.
2. The cameras are not as I want them to be. You might need to be steady for a few seconds when taking pictures, or else you'd get a blurred photo. There seems to be an issue with its auto-focus. It allows high-definition pictures, but the pictures seem to be a bit brighter than what I want (I'm not sure if it would need to be set up first, but so far, I could not find any way to set it up).
3. The apps load much faster and so far I have not experienced them hanging up on me compared with my previous phone (LG Stylus 2).
4. The 64GB phone memory is remarkable. It also has an expandable memory (I'm not sure how much, but I'm using a 32 GB memory card for my pictures)
5. The face-unlock feature is very convenient.
6. The screen quality is very crisp.
7. The design and feel is very good. It does not look cheap, and it is quite easy on the eyes.
So far that's all I can think of now. I would give the phone a rating of 8/10. Hope this review helps. Best of luck to you!
Any Pinoy's here using this device? Just want to ask if it is a good phone? I'm on a budget and found out it can be bought for 4500.00 PHP, but want to know if it can be used for ML.. Thanks
Sopti, 17 Feb 2019Pls tell me, y81 with present price? Market Price is 24000. but could be purchased in 22000 on discount
liza, 27 Jan 2019I am a user of Vivo y71 before and now I am using vivoy81 to campare the two phones when it c... morePhones cannot be brought back, you should've Tested the phone before buying. Always ask for specs or features before buying so you can compare it to your current phone
My vivo y81 Has a loy of issue. Wifi not wotking as well as bluetooth. landscape mode not working. Thr battery was very fast to be drained. Dont know what to do.
I am a user of Vivo y71 before and now I am using vivoy81 to campare the two phones when it comes to camera Vivo y71 is good.More clear and not too white unlike with this vivoy81.Though The RAM and ROM of vivoy81 is much more higher to y71 but I dont like the camera .its a yellowish and during night time not so clear unlike 7y71.can you help me I just bought the y81 3 days ago and I regretting .
My perspective (Philippines)
You can buy it here for 9K here in the Philippines.
Gaming is smooth epecially for open world games like PUBG ROS and such. Storage is 32GB thats not bad at all. 3GB RAM to handle high end games, not bad. Camera is fine 13mp rear, 8mp Front. Can open 3 apps at once, not bad.
So overall is 8/10 not bad at all. Smooth gameplay, Good camera at specs. You should totally buy it.
the battery is really great... lasts forever... i like the design, the light weight, the camera takes great pics and the clear screen.. best buy for me so far...
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2018Plz can anyone tell me pubg can be played in this or nt?No
vivo ina, 19 Dec 2018Vivo Y81 in Indonesia market just have 2gb ram and 16Gb internal memory.I think that's Vivo y81i because that's the cheaper version and also low Processor
@abhi//darbhanga.. , 20 Oct 2018Never go for y81..Poor Cam Quality.. Charging time..150min Overall never Go for it (vivo y81... morehi i need bedt camer phone only best camer under 13000 k which one suggest
Deepak Rana, 21 Dec 2018this mobile is very bad fingarprint and side lok button and speed You can just get an alternative like Y91 or Y95 with better battery life and better sensor or just purchase a non-Vivo product.