2 full days w/ no battery recharge + 10 txts & approx 40 min talk time. HAS ANYONE w/Cingular got the web working on this phone?
2 full days w/ no battery recharge + 10 txts & approx 40 min talk time. HAS ANYONE
Ordered phone from portugal. I got a second battery because of what I read. No need for it yet. The battery lasted fine with approx 40 min of talk, 6-7 texts and alot of playing around to get my settings correct. The speaker is not as loud as my MOTO L6 was. Neither is the ear mic. Ear mic does have some clarity issues. Not L6/Razr quality. Screen picture is brilliant. Key was an issue w/some. No need for it as keys are stiff. Software is similiar to MOTOROLA, as is design. T9 is very good on txts.
YES, the batery are the BIG problem, otherwise is a tiny little phone, i like the design, is great
I had this phone for 2 days....and when i put my Sim card in it...it only stays on service for like...2 minutes...than it says no service....has anyone else excperienced this problem??
other than that it looks like a cool phone
I have had my handset, bought from Portugal, for about a year here in CHicago - USA. I love it - although I can't seem to get the voice message waiting alarm set at all. Other than that - I have no issues - at all.
i owned this phone for a week and that was enough.Cheap low quality phone,poor signal.sometimes can't answer calls.
PROS:size,weight,display,battery good for 2 days of normal use,price.
Everybody has a flip phone,but NOBODY has a thin,small candy bar phone like this.WOW! What a phone!
I have owned 16 cell phones.Most of them for work.This is one of the best phones i have used.Small,very lite,signal always strong,battery godd for at least 2 days and very fun to use.A+++++++++++++++
hello there, i got 1 vk200o and it is great, in Mexico nobody get one yet ... but i wonder if any of you guys are able to expelain me how or where can ai get or activate the polyphonic tones? any other shortcut to knew more functions or if you know where can i buy the newest modelslike VK2020 or VK2010?... email@example.com
i have had my VK2000 for a month now.what a great phone!the battery lasts for about 2 days with normal talking.i have no complaints.
i have had my VK2000 for 2 weeks now.what a great little phone!i love it,it works great and nobody else has one!
I've had my VK 2000 for around a week now. I bought it despite some of the views expressed on this site. I feel that some of the ill articulated views misrepresent the phones performance.
1. Yes the battery time is low, but what do you expect from the one of the smallest phones in the world. Mine will readily last 2 days with moderate use (e.g. 40 minutes call time + 20 texts). You can get high capacity batteries of eBay for less than £10 which would more than double this. I don't understand the hardship with plugging it in over night. How often are you away from a room with a power socket?
2. The microphone isn't great, there is a quiet background 'fuzz', but it certainly doesn't effect the audibility/clarity of the voice.
3. Ring tones aren't great; I just use the simple ring which is fine, if a little high pitched.
4. There is no problem with heat dissipation on this phone.
5. As stated by many other people on this site, the phone looks great and is so thin and light you really don't notice it.
So if you want a jack-of-a-trades-master-of-none gadget in your pocket don't get this phone. If you want a tiny but fully functional attractive phone, which isn't cluttered with features you never use, I highly recommend it.