Anonymous, 12 Jan 2010I work for vodafone myself and am software programmer for samsung, this is one of the best han... moreif U work for Vodafone please tell me how to remove the vodafone settings for the connections so I can use it normaly cause I bought from UK but I use it in Bulgaria?
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2010I work for vodafone myself and am software programmer for samsung, this is one of the best han... moreIt would be much and much better if there where Demo's and if there was more Iphone look a like application's if those 2 was in the shop. Boom then it would have been a Super Phone :D
its a great phone and the cant help u in the shop for youre ringtone
than is the only thing i want to say just read the books and you know it XD
its easy as well
very nice phone and many more just try to do what u want and you will know how to use it first i had a nokia n95 was in the beginning hard as well
but now i have no problems with it
now as my sister want the nokia n95 i can take de vodafone h1
believe me 2 weeks and you know everything
I work for vodafone myself and am software programmer for samsung, this is one of the best handsets around, touchscreen is bang on. you can change the ringtone however it wont display its changed. there are 1000s application around the market for this handset, specially linux operating system, which is very flexible in how it works. people put comments without realising how to learn the phone or how everything works. im a samsung software programmer and know how all these handsets work. H1 has the best operating system that could be around.
does anybody knows is there a way /a program/ that could remove all the vodafone settings on my H1 cause I want to use it outside UK????? where can I find apps for it?
this phone is very difficult to use i got 2 of them one for wife and one for me i have had to send them back,try and change the ring tone?they could not even do it in the shop.it is dificult to open things up,take my advise dont buy it.
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2009it s like buying a laptop with a unknown os ????
wake up people stick to the ligic come on pe... moreBy telling people that they are brainwashed and then trying to make them beleive your information is the same as brainwashing.
The only way to discourage corporate brainwashing is to encourage people to go out and learn for themselves.
As this is just a phone and a lot of people do not put much thought into buying a phone they are not going to spend a lot of time worrying about it.
People that do care about what phone they use will do the research.
I have a new VODAFONE 360 SAMSUNG H1 , unlocked , that came without software CD .Is this available for online download ?Also , I have T-mobile unlimited web acces which I am not able to use , I keep receiving web error message . How can I change the settings from vodafone connections?
does it work with skype or any similiar videocall internet basic program?
Rubbish phone. Does not support personal ISP email setup. Only supports a limited selected email, BT, Yahoo, Aol etc. Found the OS to be overly cumbersome, slow and sometimes upresponsive. Returning to store to get a replacement Blackberry bold.
However if you just want it for social stuff, Facebook then it is a good phone...
I have just returned my handset after having it just under a week. Overall the touch screen is brilliant, contacts pages and integration with FBook and email accounts is brilliant I especially liked how SMS replies appear as a blog in speech bubbles, the MP3 player and Video quality is sharp and clear. The 360 service is easy to use. There are many good things that I can list about this phone and overall I was impressed..... However there are a few thing that tipped me into returning the phone as follows.
1) you cannot change the SMS alert tone to a user selected one you are given 3 naff ones despite having the original samsung ones installed on the phone.
2) You cannot personalise the phone in any way, ie change themes or put wallpaper/screensavers on you can only change the user I/F colours of which there are about 6. Points one and two are my biggest bug with the handset and I must say if these had been dealt with I would of probably kept the handset, But the fact that you cannot personalise the phone is its biggest drawback. We dont all want to be the same do we?? It takes me back to my old B/W Nokia which only had 8 tunes on it and I do think we have moved on from that.!!!
3) The GPS has no pre installed Maps so relies on the GPRS connection, which is fine however as of 1st jan this is chargeable
4) The PC Sync Software is fairly poor , ie, quite basic and the drivers do not install properly on Windows 7
5) Concern that with the Iphone being released shortly, that this handset will be put on the back shelf
6) The facts that the GPRS connection is active pretty much all the time and you have no way of turning it off. Very annoying at night if you have a clock radio on the bedside cabinet next to it with a speaker!!!!!
7) Not as good signal reception as Nokia at Home, I cant always get signal, where my old Nokia had no problem
I have hear users say about sync problems with email, but I never experienced this, the set-up was easy and quick.
That’s about it. If you can live with the items I have mentioned ( of which I am hope they will eventually sort, although no news yet) then this phone has the potential to be good. It just proved too annoying for me, and with some good handsets in the pipeline early in 2010 I think I'll wait
Yes. It will work with MSN. I've set mine up with it and it works a treat. Just add your msn account to your 360 account and chat away!
does it work msn?
im tryng to find one with msn
if someone knw one plz tell me
The vodafone 360 H1 is a great device.
There were and still are a few teething issues but they are being resolved really quickly. The chat was slow, sometimes taking hours to send messages. no its more or less instant, also with the location nudge. I was put off at first, thinking it was a half cooked idea that was't polished. but now its starting to come together nicely...
Still a shame about the lack of apps for the shop but that will come. still prefer to Chat on my Blackberry but thats just personal taste with touchscreens...
360 TIL I DIE!!!
I actually liked this phone, it reminded me of a samsung tocco ultra without the slide, my ex works for voda and has been using this phone for a month or so as a tester. She likes it but finds the battery isnt as good as it's supposed to be however I found that the video quality is really good. I think companies that make widescreen phones with auto rotate should allow the homescreen to rotate also??
I too have this phone from launch day and paid £400 from vodafone store just for the phone. It is good but there are a few issues which bug me.
1) 3 SMS tones to choose from, and you can't use your own.... Further investigate show samsung have included the standard SMS tone they use but you can't select them, they can only be used for incoming phone calls
2) Cannot have a background image - further investigation samsung have included their standard background images but you can't select them.
3) there is no way to delete more than 1 call at a time. press the call button will show you a list of calls you have made and received aswell as sms msg's, you must delete each 1 you cannot selete the edit button and select all to delete.
4) you can only use the pre-defined email acccounts (bt, sky, hotmail, yahoo) if your with someone else i.e talktalk you cannot have email on your phone.
5) you will find the apps you use the most (facebook, myspace) are not installed on the menu of the phone you still have to go through the internet button and choose it from the bookmark.
6) the shop at the moment is very limited and you can't tell the difference between free and charable options.
Apart from that the phone is good and worth getting, but I have a feeling it is a platform for the iphone when that is release, and the H1 and M1 will be moved the side.