mostafamhmoud71, 12 Jun 2021I did it from frist time i got the phoneso good this mobile
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2021I have used this phone extensively for past 6 months. Feel like contributing back to the commu... moreif u really miss
Optical Zoom option
sell this one
with lower price than this one
u can get
Realme X3 SuperZoom...Global
5× optical zoom....120hz....sd855+...android 11
Layla, 16 Jun 2021Which is better, this or the a52 5g? I know when it comes to hardware the mi 10t pro is mostly... moreXiaomi have some problematic software issues especially when you update their OS. I've been a xiaomi owner of 3 devices up until 2020, two of them are expensive phones and I won't ever be going back to them. I'm fully satisfied with my samsung device now because their software updates have been great so far in my experience. So my advice is to stay away from xiaomi devices.
Which is better, this or the a52 5g? I know when it comes to hardware the mi 10t pro is mostly if not overall better than the a52 5g, but I have some doubts since many say that miui is problematic and samsung's ui is more optimized
I have used this phone extensively for past 6 months. Feel like contributing back to the community with my actual usage.
1. Really a bargain for the price you paid. The actual usage feeling reflects the specs. Which you don't really get it anywhere.
2. Gaming very good.
3. Battery life can last me whole day, I'm a heavy user and I think this is the first phone can almost last me whole day. I been only using flagship phone from different brands except this model. But this phone doesn't miss much from actual flagship. I'm happy with the charging speed, short charge and can last me whole evening.
4. Side finger print is so natural for me.
1. Camera good for normal photo taking but it seems it is always not in focus on edge of the picture when taking about 1 meter range. If anyone knows I been using it wrongly please tell me. Focusing is desirable improvement.
2. Update to MiUi to 12.5 is like taking forever? I don't have any ads issues as was disabled at first day. Global version.
3. Heavy, I think any phone nowadays which is 200g or above is too heavy, any brands.
Not pros nor cons
While the 108mp camera is useful taking wide angle, I think such a high MP just taking too much storage place. Some apps seems doesn't support the HEIF format of sending image. You have to send from app accessing the gallery when that happens.
I just realised how much I miss Tele lens after using this phone. Seems nothing can replace optical zoom still.
Overall, i highly recommended for those who want a good fast phone with all boxes tick except optical zoom even today as at date I wrote this.
FFFFFFFFFF, 14 Jun 2021Should i buy this phone or Oneplus 8t or samsung A72?Well I'd say if u care about display go for OnePlus 8t otherwise mi10t pro has better camera, speaker , batter capacity
mostafamhmoud71, 12 Jun 2021I did it from frist time i got the phoneSometimes you need to do a factory reset, this might help, I had this problem in my Samsung A70 I didn't received updates but after a factory reset everything was good.
mostafamhmoud71, 11 Jun 2021I have the global version,no miui 12.5 yetThere is an option in the update settings itself called : Receive updates early, you must activate this feature and see if you will get the update!?
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2021The wait for EU MIUI 12.5 is taking eternity. . . .Its launched for the Global and Europe versions. Go to settings and check by clicking on the update icon so you may find it ready to downloaded! Good luck
I think its the best phone for the price. Really happy with it overall- speed, screen, camera all top notch) .
Only a few irritations that the software is a bit buggy (for some reason I cannot install Aliexpress app, and I keep getting update errors for Mi services etc) .
The Size could have been less bulky (I have big hands, still) .