Kim, 31 Jan 2021Does xiaomi mi 11 support google services.Yes it supports you as well
no 4k video recording for selfie and what camera are they using for selfie for them to constantly use 20 mega pixels
It seems the display will generate heat at above some nits, maybe due to high brightness nits it emits some heat therefore makes the phone warmer theres a video where if thr brightness goes from 80 to max it will heatt up more. If you look at lamp physics the higher the lamp brightnes it will emit some heat
At 50% brightness you already get max brightness of older flagship therefore i think it can help to prevenr overheat using at this brightness on this phone also the overheat only happen on heavy software like benchmark and emulator so you def need to lowerr thr brightness when you use those software but at day to day task such as video or browsing you can safely use max brightness without overheating
Kim, 29 Jan 2021Does xiaomi mi 11 support google services.Yes, for now
In future it depends on U.S government! (Huawei Story).
Sha, 28 Jan 20212021 and still missing usb 3.1 portJust moving to s20 fe snapdragon from mi 10t pro. Usb 2.0 at this time is terrible things... All their flaship still stick with usb 2.0 lol. At least their top phone should support 3.1. Currently all mirrorless camera already have done with usb 3.1.
No more mi phone until it support usb 3.1.
Mi is slapping the latest hardware on to their phones. And at very competitive price. It has learnt to control weight of their phones, it seems. Only 196 gms with 6.8 screen and 4600 mah battery. That's commendable for Xiaomi!!
AnonD-973296, 28 Jan 2021the mi 10 ultra has USB-C 2.0 so i doubt anything below its price range does not have 3.1 gen ... moreYes, don't think I've ever seen one.
I wonder what the reason is that Xiaomi shy away from them.?
Surely it can't be the cost, at that would be next to nothing
Anonymous, 28 Jan 2021Do any xiaomi phones have 3.1.?the mi 10 ultra has USB-C 2.0 so i doubt anything below its price range does not have 3.1 gen 2 ports
Sha, 28 Jan 20212021 and still missing usb 3.1 portDo any xiaomi phones have 3.1.?
Anonymous, 27 Jan 2021There are a few things which would not make me buy this phone.
1) Design is plain ugly. The... moreI agree with the corners bit, but not really anything else.
Weather the price hike is enough to justify changing from my Mi10 to the 11 remains to be seen, but I expect the prices will come down a bit in the next few months.
I know a lot of people still regard Xiaomi as a budget brand, but I think the MI11 priced at say 500 pounds would be an interesting proposition, and might tempt me away from my 10 which I could probably sell for around £300-350 or so.
I may buy this phone and move to Alaska so I can warm myself up and eat a lot of salmon
AnonD-821125, 23 Jan 2021any 800 series snapdragon chipset will have heating issues, they're performance oriented.... moreHey, that shouldn't be an excuse when they sell their flagships almost anywhere in world, including with in country with hot climate.
Some country at avg temp of 35 C, how hot would the device be if used in summer?
I bet it's gonna damage the battery fast
There are a few things which would not make me buy this phone.
1) Design is plain ugly. The camera module and the corners of the display which do not match with the curvature of the frame make it look odd to say the least. Not pleasing on the eyes.
2) Doesn't look like a well built and a well tested phone. There are videos and pictures of the phone bent 90 degrees and other videos of a buggy software that has not been optimized and keeps crashing. It looks like a device rushed through without QC for the 'first SD 888 phone' bragging rights.
5) Miui experience. I have used Miui and its riddled with ads galore. Right now I use a Samsung but when I was using a Xiaomi device, I was bugged with the kind of and number of ads that kept popping up every now and then. From Porn sites to ads for casinos and untrustworthy poker game apps.
4) Price. At about 770 USD this device is in Samsung S21 iPhone 12 range. If I had to spend that kind of money I would buy a Samsung or an iPhone. The points mentioned above could have been overlooked if it was priced at 400-500 USD like previous Xiaomi flagship Mi series phones. Xisomi doesn't have the brand clout to charge that kind of money.
ImranMansoor, 24 Jan 2021Mi 10T Pro LCD display
Mi 11 Amoled display
Mi 10t Pro ips lcd with nice stereo speaker
Mi 11 upgraded chipset with 2k Amoled and Harman Kardon speaker...so its all up to you...but also got difference on price