this is my first smart phone and i can understand that it is a best phone in specifications as well as price. its just awesome in all respect
ramkesh, 22 Aug 2014what is wcdma 3g?all 3g is wcdma only. dont worry.
i got my mi3 today..when i opened my camera it was full of fluctuations,,can anyone please help me or it is a defective set
I received my MI3 today..i opened my camera..there was many fluctuations ..the screen was full of disturbances can u guys explain me why
Nischay, 22 Aug 2014I have bought this device in India through flipkart a month back. I will be moving to Germany ... moreIf it's a gsm model should be no problem. But watch out German 3G is expensive and
Usually gets throttled after you use 1gb of data.
good phone...with all the facilities inbuild in it...the only thing is it that does not allow us to operate 4G
I'm unable 2 create MI account... For themes... More over while I'm in a call... D screen doesn't show any specifications... Please help... Tank u
Very Good In this price no one can give you so many things bundle together. Wait & watch
3 Cheears for MI3
ramkesh, 22 Aug 2014I have bought MI3, please suggest which SIM i should buy. WCDMA 3G or GSM 2G any GSM Mini sim
I have bought MI3, please suggest which SIM i should buy. WCDMA 3G or GSM 2G
Hey Friends can any body tell us ....Hows the experience of skype call on Mi3......about connectivity and clearity.....????
Just received it yesterday(21st) noon after booking on 19th (Chennai). (that was a quick delivery..!!)
It just looks a piece of Art!!! Great Packing too.
Yet to explore more.
When I registering on mi cloud its always showing network error. I have tried many times. Plz tell me how could I create account on MI Cloud...
Syed Ali, 22 Aug 2014*** I have this Spartan from 3 weeks and and i've operated it in "balanced mode" ***... moreIt's good in the price range. There is no better option in this price range.
Few negative :
1. Camera: The specifications is good. Practically the image comes quite dark.
2. Speakers sounds is not as good.
3. Touch screen response is sometimes slow.
Rest I agree with all that you said.
asus zenfone is better wiht dual sim support,mem card suppurt and above all reliable service centres. Xiaomi fails on all these.
*** I have this Spartan from 3 weeks and and i've operated it in "balanced mode" ***
I think xiaomi has made its name so i don't have to review the company i guess.
1. Starting from build quality mi3's build quality is just awesome.When you hold it you know u've got a premium phone with a premium metallic finish.Its a strong phone inshort for the ones who will be using it as a "cellular phone".
Buttons have a premium finish and they are really great.Some people might think they are loose but as it has curved sides so it may feel like a little loose but they aren't.
2. The display is really bright vibrant and has a crisp output as well as it has 3 modes for different colour,warmth,saturation outputs.It is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass3 so yup it is protected(remember it is not a bulletproof glass).
[ Breaking of glass depends on how the phone lands on the surface after falling off]
3. The sound is really great and loud too of earpiece as well as loudspeaker.The quality is great too of both of them.For people who want great loudness remember it is a smartphone and not a featurephone.
It has got dirac sound plus various modes and equilizer too.the earphone sound quality is just to its fullest.
4. From performance point of view it has a Snapdragon800 SoC.I don't think i have to mention more.No lags,no hangs,no force closes absolutely a power house.
5. MIui is a great skin over android which has no lags too.Yes it is a ram hungry skin but ~400mb ram is always free and the features you get are absolutely what you want.You wont need any 3rd party apps.[free ram is just wasted ram]
6. Gaming performance: even in battery saving mode i.e the lowest performance mode asphalt 8 works like charm without any lags.Various other games work without lags in the
7. Camera: It is a great 13mp snapper.Details are great,exposure is great,colours are natural,sharpness is great too.And cherry on the top it has manual focussing which is just awesome for photography crazy people.Front cam is great at 2mp.Once again the same as 13mp snapper except you dont get manual focus here.
Video clarity and mic is great too for a 1080p video clarity.
8. There are no problems in calls.There is a loud earpiece for that and cell reception is just amazing.No problems at all.
9. "Battery Life":It has got a 3010MaH battery which is a great power resource.For heavy use it will last a day minimum.For moderate use it will last 1.5 days and for normal use it will last 2 days.
In my testings it lasted 2 days with display time 6 hrs and yet 8% battery to go(in balanced mode).
Last but not the least go for it blindly...it is worth the wait...
***for people complaining about heating issues it has got a snapdragon800 with 8mm thickness profile of mi3 and a metallic body.till now i have not got any heating issues even after playing asphalt 8 for more then an hour constantly.It's an electronic gadget not an ice.
for people who are having trouble opening their sim trays u'll just have to apply a little more push it won't harm your mi3...:)
what is the easiest way for getting this cell phone? i tried bt cudnt get this. when we will get this phone easily in the market...???? i will be thankful to you if u tell me with out any hesitation... NOW ME FROM NEPAL..... THANK U!