JP, 29 Jul 2014The same thing happened to me...when i pressed buy now it said I am not registered(even though... moreFlipkart and xiaomi are fooling us...they say the sale was over in 5 seconds...even if that were true, I got cheated...i was waiting for the count down to finish and as soon as it did, even before 2 seconds, I clicked on buy now, but it showed that I havent registered (even though I had)..I was shocked. ..when I refreshed, I could only see that its out of stock...am fed up of this...fed up of both xiaomi and flipkart. ...
[deleted post]i send them mail 2 times nearby at 2:30 PM but still no reply... poor service flipkart..
Same Process i also got the Mi3....Also waiting for the beast to arrive
people have placed the order today,, & m very surprised how they got it coz after 5 sec it was showing me out of stock.. this is strange... today's sell was fake or not that i dont know but it is nearly impossible to place order in just 5 sec...
Guys, I am also frustrated like you. My opinion is wait till all the hype is over. Wait till the Mi4 is here. Its expected price is 19.5k. and Sometimes we didn't get the phone for a reason.
Mi4 and Oneplusone is yet to launch in India. Don't be fooled by the hype, the flipkart and Mi are making us chase a phone like a dog chasing a bone...
Also flipkart could have made a prebooking, taking an amount of advance and giving the phones to those who need.
I think they are trying to get advertisement by creating artificial out of stocks. Wait till the flipkart teams stops their pathetic marketing trick. One day the stocks will be there and no one would bother buying MI3, everyone would go for Oneplus or MI4.
Don't fall for cheap traps!
UaJ, 29 Jul 2014I could place the order too , 1st it showed : you have not registered but after refreshing the... morehey bro 1st it also showed to me that you are not registered & i couldn't place the ordr & i called to flipkart & they told me that now i cant place the order though i have registered for today's sell... flipkart shows out of stock within a minute...
please gsmarena, i will posted a video that is proof to the world that their sales record will be fake, http://youtu.be/9bqKJ7H07Rs. please show it to everyone and post it on your blog, it will prove that in india and via flipkart 5 second sold out will be wrong,bcz their no stock and flipkart take atleast 1 min to buy a proudct because their are 4 step to buy any product. so how could a device will be sold out in 3 sec. XIAOMI MAKE TOTALLY FAKE MARKETING TO BE FAMOUS. PLEASE SHOW THE VIDEO TO WORLD.
nikunj015, 29 Jul 2014flipkart sucks...i just click to buy now as the new stock start selling today & it shows m... moredude...same thing happan to me.......may be....u should ...try by app....next time...becous...most people who try with app....get ....the mobile.....so..for ..now....sand a feedback mail to flipkart and explain them....and wait for answer.....by flipkart
What the F**K..... Why flipkart is doing this kind of cheap publicity... I have registered in the beginning itself... For the second time i couldn't able to buy this phone... Sell out in 5 seconds today???... If this happens again... govt should ban this types of sales... Flipkart is thinking we are fools???....
I could place the order too , 1st it showed : you have not registered but after refreshing the page it accepted , then I got another message : we couldn't add your Mi3 to cart but we have reserved 1 for you , please come back after 15 minutes & complete the process , and after 15 mins I was comfortably able to complete the process , now waiting for the Beast ! I like Flipkart
If there is a good product , make it available for all to buy at any time.
This is ridiculous to give selling rights only to FK and that too with time slots ..
I advise that no one should register for next sale , let them make it open .
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2014flipkart makes people fools. flipkart is nonsense. they misguide the people. I agree with you
man seriously that was my luck that my order got placed otherwise i was facing the same issue...just refreshed a lot and finally got that :)
I am very much upset, could but today as well.
Is really on sale? or just fake, making people fool?
Guys really the handset is awsome
smooth and very fast
i m totally satisfied with MIUI and device itself
it worth the money i pay
flipkart sucks...i just click to buy now as the new stock start selling today & it shows me that i havnt registered thought i registered,,, i also got mails from flipkart when i registered... flipkart customer service sucks...
this is fantastic phone i use it for 10 days and i m fully satisfied with dis phone ..i lov it :*
People are simply falling prey to the pseudo manufactured hype by xiaomi and flipcart combine.
Consider the following facts
1. Everyone knows that in comparison to other e-retailing websites, people rarely buy anything from flipcart because the listed items are always priced higher. This actually means that flipcart's infrastructure is neither accustomed to nor geared up to handle such traffic. And the infrastructure upgrade is not going to happen in the foreseeable future!
2. Going by the reviews of certified buyers on flipcart itself and media confirmation of about 5000 units sold on 22 Jul. It appears that almost 150 handsets were defective!!!! Not only this points to the well known cheap chinese tendency of non existent quality control but also the fact that 3 out of 100 units sold were defective!!! This is a very high number and is unacceptable by normal quality control standards.
3. Apart from that even the 'CERTIFIED BUYERS' of working units have listed the 'CONS' which appear to be present across the board - viz. Signal dropping, very high heating up, bad audio/ call quality, phone lock up due to proximity sensor, high SAR value and a bad SIM tray design! Add to that the fact of no expandable memory, no dual SIM and non removable battery AND the most important of all DOUBTFUL local after sales & service support - People would be forgiven for thinking that suddenly the xiaomi offering doesn't seem to be all that attractive.
4. The experience of purchasing this phone on flipcart would have been dubbed the classic comedy if it wouldn't have been so tragic!!! People have reported server glitches, website freezing issues galore! Many people have reported that despite having registered the website shows them as non registered member. After all this if one does manage to purchase this item by a sheer stroke of luck (after flipcart family members, chamchas, chapraasis, hangers on, pseudo groupies etc etc have had their fill), people have reported the handset having been delivered to the wrong address!!! Many people have reported that their purchase was inexplicable CANCELLED with no explanation whatsoever after the item was shown to have been delivered to the nearest hub :0. These people were not given even the due consideration of being included in the next sale automatically even when the fault lies clearly on Flipcart's side! The site appears to be run by a bunch of retards!!!!
5. Mi3 is a last year vintage handset and the reasons why people may be interested to buy it are only two. One - It has a snapdragon CPU & Adreno GPU while the offerings of other mobile vendors are based on mediatek chips. Two - It is being offered at a very cheap price. Well... the price is cheap because after the launch of Mi4, xiaomi is simply engaging in 'dumping' the older model elsewhere. The xiaomi tactics of only an online sale is a gimmick to create a pseudo hype because it knows that many people will probably not buy this phone from a physical retailer after hands on experience because despite the high specs the overall user experience appears to be dodgy - going by the reviews of the 'CERTIFIED BUYERS' on flipcart itself.
So people need to ask themselves whether it is prudent to buy garbage because its cheap (and also contend with a retard site like flipcart while doing so!!!) or wait for a locally established vendor to come out with a handset with similar specs and reasonable pricing - which is just a matter of time governed by the laws of commerce these days.
Xiaomi MI3 Sucks..
Hard to expect such a cruel marketing strategy from Flipkart.
Marketing - Flipkart.com in India has created "Artificial Hype" for MI3. Phone is not that amazing except the price. Similar to other Chinese products, this phone also offer so many feature for lesser price.
But, Things to remember it has a Chinese tag.
Surprisingly, Flipkart have started loosing customers loyalty from there websites by helping Xiomi to create artificial hype for MI3 in India as well.
Today, Many of my friend tried to buy the phone but they failed as phone went out of stock in 1st second (tough to belive right!, mail me for evidences (firstname.lastname@example.org). I was lucky enough to get the phone in first lot but returned to flipkart next day because phone didn't appeal me. "Chinese tag".
At all. this phone doesn't suits my status.
Friend don't go with the wind hold on! and explore other Chinese phone available in the Indian market:)
Clarification about placing order on flipkart: Customer who registered first time of mi3 registrations were able to successfully place the order this time
I noticed this when I logged in my Brother's credentials and not mine. I registered with my brother's credentials when first time registration of MI3 sale started. When the second time registration started, i registered with my FB ID.
But i was unlucky to place the order with my ID after 1-2 mins of 2PM, it showed out of stock. however, this is not the case with my brother's id, so I booked it successfully even after 2:20 PM... Anyways, I'm happy about it...