flipkart sucks...i just click to buy now as the new stock start selling today & it shows me that i havnt registered thought i registered,,, i also got mails from flipkart when i registered... flipkart customer service sucks...
this is fantastic phone i use it for 10 days and i m fully satisfied with dis phone ..i lov it :*
People are simply falling prey to the pseudo manufactured hype by xiaomi and flipcart combine.
Consider the following facts
1. Everyone knows that in comparison to other e-retailing websites, people rarely buy anything from flipcart because the listed items are always priced higher. This actually means that flipcart's infrastructure is neither accustomed to nor geared up to handle such traffic. And the infrastructure upgrade is not going to happen in the foreseeable future!
2. Going by the reviews of certified buyers on flipcart itself and media confirmation of about 5000 units sold on 22 Jul. It appears that almost 150 handsets were defective!!!! Not only this points to the well known cheap chinese tendency of non existent quality control but also the fact that 3 out of 100 units sold were defective!!! This is a very high number and is unacceptable by normal quality control standards.
3. Apart from that even the 'CERTIFIED BUYERS' of working units have listed the 'CONS' which appear to be present across the board - viz. Signal dropping, very high heating up, bad audio/ call quality, phone lock up due to proximity sensor, high SAR value and a bad SIM tray design! Add to that the fact of no expandable memory, no dual SIM and non removable battery AND the most important of all DOUBTFUL local after sales & service support - People would be forgiven for thinking that suddenly the xiaomi offering doesn't seem to be all that attractive.
4. The experience of purchasing this phone on flipcart would have been dubbed the classic comedy if it wouldn't have been so tragic!!! People have reported server glitches, website freezing issues galore! Many people have reported that despite having registered the website shows them as non registered member. After all this if one does manage to purchase this item by a sheer stroke of luck (after flipcart family members, chamchas, chapraasis, hangers on, pseudo groupies etc etc have had their fill), people have reported the handset having been delivered to the wrong address!!! Many people have reported that their purchase was inexplicable CANCELLED with no explanation whatsoever after the item was shown to have been delivered to the nearest hub :0. These people were not given even the due consideration of being included in the next sale automatically even when the fault lies clearly on Flipcart's side! The site appears to be run by a bunch of retards!!!!
5. Mi3 is a last year vintage handset and the reasons why people may be interested to buy it are only two. One - It has a snapdragon CPU & Adreno GPU while the offerings of other mobile vendors are based on mediatek chips. Two - It is being offered at a very cheap price. Well... the price is cheap because after the launch of Mi4, xiaomi is simply engaging in 'dumping' the older model elsewhere. The xiaomi tactics of only an online sale is a gimmick to create a pseudo hype because it knows that many people will probably not buy this phone from a physical retailer after hands on experience because despite the high specs the overall user experience appears to be dodgy - going by the reviews of the 'CERTIFIED BUYERS' on flipcart itself.
So people need to ask themselves whether it is prudent to buy garbage because its cheap (and also contend with a retard site like flipcart while doing so!!!) or wait for a locally established vendor to come out with a handset with similar specs and reasonable pricing - which is just a matter of time governed by the laws of commerce these days.
Xiaomi MI3 Sucks..
Hard to expect such a cruel marketing strategy from Flipkart.
Marketing - Flipkart.com in India has created "Artificial Hype" for MI3. Phone is not that amazing except the price. Similar to other Chinese products, this phone also offer so many feature for lesser price.
But, Things to remember it has a Chinese tag.
Surprisingly, Flipkart have started loosing customers loyalty from there websites by helping Xiomi to create artificial hype for MI3 in India as well.
Today, Many of my friend tried to buy the phone but they failed as phone went out of stock in 1st second (tough to belive right!, mail me for evidences (email@example.com). I was lucky enough to get the phone in first lot but returned to flipkart next day because phone didn't appeal me. "Chinese tag".
At all. this phone doesn't suits my status.
Friend don't go with the wind hold on! and explore other Chinese phone available in the Indian market:)
Clarification about placing order on flipkart: Customer who registered first time of mi3 registrations were able to successfully place the order this time
I noticed this when I logged in my Brother's credentials and not mine. I registered with my brother's credentials when first time registration of MI3 sale started. When the second time registration started, i registered with my FB ID.
But i was unlucky to place the order with my ID after 1-2 mins of 2PM, it showed out of stock. however, this is not the case with my brother's id, so I booked it successfully even after 2:20 PM... Anyways, I'm happy about it...
Chinni, 29 Jul 2014ordered my mi3 successfuly....waiting for it...Hi, Buddy sale started at 2.00 PM IST, I am not sure how ordered, are you flipkart from sales team
guys...go on olx and quickr...you will find many xiaomi mi3 phones..for sale..but you will have to pay atleast 3 to 4k more...so flipkart is responsible for creating artificial hoarding..thereby promoting black-marketing...i called up one guy on olx..he said..he bought this phone not to use..but sell it..he said..he easily made 4k extra..this sucks..!!..flipkart please make the sale open to all!!
flipkart makes people fools. flipkart is nonsense. they misguide the people.
Everyone talking about Flipkart..Nobody tell about mobile how it is work, pls share it is worth to buy..
Frankly guys , I duely understand ur pain . I was also trying to order the fone but I wasnt able to do it but I had asked my friend to order it for me and luckily she was able to do it. Honestly , if I hadnt got it this time . I would have placed an order for asus zenfone 5 instead. I find even dat one good. Well , lets see I am supposed to get the fone tomorrow. Well , I update you on my 2 senses abut the fone when I get it .
guys just book your order from flipkart mobile app after 2 or 3 refresh i got to place my order.....
bhagi, 29 Jul 2014He he . .i was successfully placed my order guyswhen did u register?
This is really bullshit..... Flipkart really sucks. Making me wait more and more. I just can't understand. At 2pm i just refreshed the page and it is saying out of stock.....! I am very disappointed with this goddamn service. Wasted my 2 hours.
I am frustrated with flipkart and xiaomi sales.... in 2 minutes the mobile was out of stock..... it's ridiculous to wait for something and you didn't get it
Welcome to Xiaomi flash sales everyone!
This is going to go on for weeks/months so you better get use to waiting. And then after waiting and waiting and then you finally get your hands on the 16GB model, they will make the 64GB model available one week later.
Niki, 29 Jul 2014what is this nonsense the flipkart play game to the cutomer u will going to lose ur cutomers i... moreall flipkart people doing bullshit thing.....they just make non-sense to people....they definately loose their customer