Only 800 MB For Installling Apps is not Enough...also Usable Ram is only 600 MB....
BittuS4, 28 Jul 2014Hi All, I am planning to buy Xiaomi Mi3 but I heard somewhere that there is only 800-900MB of ... moreI have 7 games installed Fifa 14, Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8, NFS: Most Wanted, Soulcalibur, Vector and SmashHit along with some other apps like Antutu, MXplayer and WhatsApp. And they all run very well without any lag.
Hi All, I am planning to buy Xiaomi Mi3 but I heard somewhere that there is only 800-900MB of space to install apps? Is that true? Right now I am using Samsung S4 I am a Game freak so is this mobile for gamers? Please reply. Thanks in Advance
People who used this phone says only 500MB is available out of 2GB ram eaven after closing all apps. That's a big problem.
I suspect MIUI is the biggest RAM hogger.
What if i try installing Nova launcher? Does it free RAM?
If anybody got any solution please reply
007roh, 28 Jul 2014Got Mi3 from Flipkart. The phone is awesome and I am listing all the Pros and Cons below afte... moreTry update it to latest V18 firmware, now I am complaining volume too load both call & speaker. .. till the extent I need to lower the volume.
I have only 500-600 mb of free ram and I am not
using many apps.. Initially ram was above 1k then it
came down to 500-600 mb..is this the issue or it is
can anybody suggest me good backcover and screen guard for this????
n where shall i get dat??
Guys, i have purchased Rock Flip cover for this mi3 model. but am not sure how to protect using that..if any one of you having info about Rock flip cover and how to use it..kindly let me know thanks in advance...
Its support indian script? Like hindi , thamil , malayalam thelungu etc....
suresh, 28 Jul 2014Hi Guys,
am planning to buy Mi3 . please give valid suggestion. Mi3 work fine or not. its w... moreGot Mi3 from Flipkart. The phone is awesome and I am listing all the Pros and Cons below after 6 days of usage.
1. Screen is Crisp and have good color reproduction.
2. Though its made of plastic, it still feels good.
3. Very Light
4. Played Modern Combat 5, NFS:Most Wanted and Asphalt 8:Airborne no lag encountered.
5. Touch is very responsive.
6. Battery is OK. As I still have 20% left at the end of the day after playing 3-4 hours of games like modern Combat 5 and Asphalt 8.
Most of the cons are mostly software bug.
1. During phone call some listener complains of low voice.
2. Speakers are Average at the best.
3. Notification light won't work when there is missed call or message. ( A software bug )
4. Camera could hardly compete with Samsung Galaxy S3's 8MP. Though the front camera is good and HDR also works well.
5. The phone is huge and is not suitable for small hands.
6. Its says 2gb of RAM but only 600-800mb is available most of the time even when only 3-4 apps are running like play store and WhatsApp. ( But still I never encountered any problem with low memory or lag)
7. Can't install MIUI theme even if downloaded from MIUI's official forum. The theme has to be registered to Xiaomi to be able to use it thanks to their new policy which check the the theme credibility online before you can apply it. Also most of the theme have chinese writing on it...lol.
8. The sim card tray require a pin to open it, which makes it almost impossible to open it outside your house if you're not carrying the pin provided with the phone.
Despite all of MIUIv5 shortcoming its a joy to use it.
So to answer you're question:
Is the phone worth it ?
Does it work fine?
ANS: It depends on what are you're needs. If phone calls, speaker and camera are important to you then look elsewhere.
For more detailed review go to flipkart and read reviews there where you can find people having all sorts of opinion.
amazing phone with battery backup lasting for more than a day ...runs smoothly and lagfree ..miui is smooth like butter although the camera is not so good in low light ...but it is the best phone in this price range ....far better than moto g and moto x and even nexus 5
bro just go to settings then select led notifications there have much setting for you can customize the led for any app and much more color also
xiaomi's own redmi note or asus zanfone 5 are better as mi3 has many cons like- no support for dual-sim/memory card .non rem. battery.over saturated ppi affecting speed etc.
SMS, 28 Jul 2014Guyz pls tell wtha is the battery backup of this phone on continuous heavy usage like movie wa... moreBattery last 10 days continuing usage non stop, loud speaker can hear from Mumbai if it's ring in New Delhi... lol
Can you watch movies or suft internet non stop for 6-8 hours & loud speaker volume also depends on your hearing ability, if your hearing no good even 100db also no use.