Joe, 18 Sep 2014its the best 13mp, very clear i really like itDid you used htc 816 camera?
Reneesh, 16 Sep 2014is it dual sim?Mi3 is a Single-Sim based phone but you can try Redmi 1S from Xiaomi which is a dual SIM Phone priced at Rs.6000/-
Jiran, 19 Sep 2014Its really a great phone for the price it is offered on. I have a problem.. Inbuilt app prote... moreI also noticed the same thing...but when you lock your phone and then unlock it,it will again ask for the password...
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2014i want to buy a phone below 15000 rs!i am confused which one to buy!mi3 attracts me most becau... moreDear first you check whether it is available.it is not as easy as you think.first you buy it and be proud
NIVASBABU, 19 Sep 2014Tell me clearly how to download MIUI. is it in chinese language. yesterday i read one article ... moreFor this price camera is good.I feel in for quality is avg. But outdoor it is exlnt.For camera quality Go for Sony or Nokia
Its really a great phone for the price it is offered on.
I have a problem.. Inbuilt app protection only works for the first time.
say suppose I protected whatsapp with a pattern, and i start whatsapp, it asks for password. after this if I close Whatsapp and again start, it directly gets open.. password is not asked second time onwards. Anybody has solution to it.. please suggest!
I've been using this Phone for over a month now. The Battery backup and UI is spectacular. The Camera is great too.
The customization features still continue to surprise me. There's nothing that the UI has missed out. It comes with a built in Anti virus and Data monitor which I found to be extremely useful.
THe size of the phone is a large and could take a few days getting used to.
santumi3, 18 Sep 2014I got my MI3 during July 29th flash sale! :) ..So this is almost 50days experience review: ... moreTell me clearly how to download MIUI. is it in chinese language. yesterday i read one article here lik that . Thanx
I am considering to buy this phone.But there are many ppl complained abt it's camera's problem.Any others phone suitable for normal use? Any suggestion?
santumi3, 18 Sep 2014I got my MI3 during July 29th flash sale! :) ..So this is almost 50days experience review: ... morejust restart your phone ul clear all unnecessary running apps which will free ur mobo's ram
A phone with awesome specs at an unbelievable price for few
lucky people. That sums it up.....
I got my MI3 during July 29th flash sale! :) ..So this is almost 50days experience review:
YUP...its truly awesome phone!!! Even not considering the price point as a selling criteria, still it has right mix of great ingredients to make it a superb product! Me being a hardcore Nokia-fan, was missing having Android on it and was eagerly waiting to replace my N8, Mi3 came at just the right time.....and yes seriously lucky to be one of the few lucky, who proudly own this grt hardware!
1) Nokia design/build quality, iPhone's fluid UI and an Android at heart!!! What else you want??? :) And seriously trust me MIUI is one of its kind, it makes Mi3 really special. It has hell lot of features, daily you can explore one! Also daily u can make ur Mi3 look different.
2) Performance wise its much better than most high-end phone at 35k+. Compared with OneM8/iPhone5s/S4/S5/Note3, its on par with their performance! Games/Apps etc run perfectly without any lags. (My Mi3's AnTuTu score: 33192).
3) Camera is nice; HDR in Mi3 needs special mention here, pics in hdr looks really superb! (Cam is not as grt as Nokia's but much easily comparable with other brands);
4) Sound/Music quality is ok-ok types, but if you pair a very gud headphone then it will change the feel altogether.(Mi branded Piston2 in India is not having gud feedback from owners, so better buy other gud headphones in 1.5-2k range);
5) And finally Battery is excellent. Even with full-time 3G-on, every morning 30-40% battery will be left!
Only Con: More RAM usage by MIUI, when its less than 200mb, I saw even gallery app was lagging! But otherwise even at 300mb RAM left, everything is butter smooth! Hope the high usage of ram by Miui will be reduced in Miuiv6 update.
Try madi...Neighbors envy, owners pride! :P (*only if neighbors understand Miui and use Mi3 once*)
I need help. I can't hear a sound from the headset if I plug it in the unit. I also can't register my account.
i have mi3 bought yesterday. all software/hardware were fine. but now i used it to play some game first it has sounds on speaker but few seconds sounds were loss .. i dont know what's the problem.. pls help. tnx
i want to buy a phone below 15000 rs!i am confused which one to buy!mi3 attracts me most because of its battery performance.if u guys can help plz tell me what are the common problems faced by this model?and when sale will open?
aavi raj, 17 Sep 2014how is its camera its the best 13mp, very clear i really like it