What's wrong in with Lenovo A7000?
That also has a good hardware specifications at an economical price.
If it is dual sim then only worthful
Now a days all high end phones are with dual sim only
but why this phone is designed with single sim, no where it is mentioned by the company.
So sad because of this only lot of people are not buying this phone.I think redmi can look out of this.
Any body have any idea can post information about this
Its been 2 months now, since I bought this phone from Flipkart, I am now starting to discover the problems in this phone.
1. Display - Display is very good, but contrast ratio looks bad and it still falls short in displaying the complete blacks that I see on my old S3.
2. Build quality - No questioning on build quality, it is very eye appealing finished product.
3. RAM - 3 GB RAM makes the apps just not run but cruise. No matter how many apps you open simultaneously, the phone doesnt lag or kill the apps in the background.
4. Camera - Nice camera, both back and front, infact front camera can beat regular phones having 8 MP camera as their standard one.
5. Battery - Good backup, it can last for quite a one and a half day duration if you dont use 3g much.
1. Heating issue - The phone heats up a lot and sometimes alarmingly goes beyond 40 degrees making it frightening to use
2. Network issue - I have found this bug, whenever I go in places where there is no network and then come out in open where there is good network signals, the phone does not connect to the network automatically and I have to restart my phone every time, to bring the network on. This is one major problem which Xiaomi should check asap.
3. No distinction between ringtone and message tone - This is one big issue for me, I need to keep my ringtone at 100% volume and message tone at 10% volume. This basic feature is not available in MI4 (Xiaomi engineers reading this???)
4. Incorrect message count on icons - This is again an annoying issue, no matter how many messages / missed calls you receive, you only get to see count '1' on the whatsapp / messaging / calls icon.
5. No option to sort the icons alphabetically, not even in the folders you create - you can not sort the icons in alphabetical order, not even in the folders you create, and it creates a mess while you search for an important app urgently on the screens.
6. Speakerphone loudness - its lower than my old S3, my 3 years old S3 still gives me more loud sound as compared to MI4.
7. Wifi settings - You can not view your saved Wifi Networks unless you are in its range.
8. Chinese characters every where - I have many widgets which show the characters in chinese although my set language is English.
9. Can not remove shortcut icons from the Notification drop down - You can not remove unwanted shortcuts from the notification drop down menu.
Having more problems than qualities, I would give it a 2 star, and probably move back to a Samsung phone sometime.
PS: I bought this from Flipkart, and now they have blocked my id as I tried to give only 1 start to MI4. They are acting like goons.
I am planning to buy a phone soon.. am confused whether to buy xiaomi mi4 or htc desire 820..
could anyone please help me with this?
ady, 19 Apr 2015guys the heating problem of phone serious?yes, i have the same problem. the phone becomes very hot and slow response.
I bought this phone in Jan 2015. I felt in this price this product is awsome. good battery, camera, speed while browsing. overall product is superb. I will give 8 out of 10 to this product.
Specs are damn good but the memory and the design are big issue in the phone i prefer vibe x2
AnonD-67306, 10 Apr 2015I bought this phone not online but from a market close to my home, I always wanted to try MI p... moreWhat about the characteristic of htc? can you explain it to me? i'm very confused confused what to buy HTC , Lenovo , or mi, thanks before
battery is badly heated up.
camera functions concerning.
performance is not bad.
memory not sufficient as non expandable.
one should better waiting for micromax Yuphoria project caesar