shree, 20 Jun 2015Will it support 4G ?Yes, it supports 4G, I am using Airtel 4G in Bengaluru
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2015Is heating issue solved after the updateYes ......no heating issue with my mi4i after updates.... Great iPhone.,..come with superior display, fantastic camera like moto x,sexy look
i bought new Mi4i phone last week, i need some ones help how to activate mobile data, if i select data enabled my internet is not connected. plz help me out how to on the mobile data. i have heating issues in this phine also
its front camera suddenly working with dots its not disappearing .i have tried but invain.how to solve the problem
karthik, 17 May 2015flipkart says MI4I got 3120 mah battery but some people says that they got only 3030mah batter... moreYes i agree that Mi4i comes with 3030 mah batthery. however, flipkart and MI site showing as 3120 mah that is wrong
I bought Mi4i gray on 18th June Sale through Flipcart, received it on 19th June. I am writing review after using it 24 hrs.
1. Display - Very bright screen, superb dispplay. I rate 5 out of 5.
2. Sound Quality - Sound quality is very clear, loud, undisturbed. I rate 5 out of 5.
3. Camera Quality - Picture quality of Primary and Secondary cameras are superb. Its even clear after full zoom. I rate 4 out of 5.
4. Heating Issue - As some of our friends mentioned heating issue, I personally experienced no such issue (may be I had updated software at the time of starting phone). Earlier I was using iPhone 4 which was even heating sometime. I rate 4.5 out of 5.
5. Touch screen response and Multitasking - Touch gives immediate buttery response. Meeting my full expectation. Multitasking is very easy (Even I have not played game yet and not found of). Rate 4.5 out of 5.
6. Battery Backup - Its giving full day battery backup. I charged fully in the morning at 6 (plugged off as plugged in at night), its 17:20 now and after 13 hrs, battery is still 30% (even my phone screen was on almost all time but I used only one SIM out of 2). Rate 4 out of 5.
Over all - Value for money. Wonderful phone @13K. I would recommend anybody may go to buy without second thought.
Hows gaming experience ??
Should i go for it or wait for MOTO g (3rd gen ) !!
Turn off automatically and not able to turn on.
Guys, I buy the phn last week and its working perfect. But today morning when the phone was on charging its 70% and I receive a call and then again put it on charging, but when I saw the phone after sometime its turned off automatically and when I try to switch ON its not.
If someone face such kind of problem please revert.
Took it out from charger morning 7:00 battery is at 34% at 12:56. 5 hrs more than 70% drained with 15mins of asphalt8 2hrs of browsing in WiFi and no messages or calls.
Well I felt the primary camera quality is too good in this range. Major flaw I am seeing is with Voice quality. First of all, it's very low. Secondly, if you listen some songs through headphone, the sound quality is not at all good.
Also if you put your phone in your pocket, you would not able to sense the vibration as well.
Also though over all memory is 16GB, but 6 GB is already being used by OS and other stuffs.
1> Even after upgrade heating issue not fixed.
2> Every time i have to change network mode, when i moved from 3G area to 4G area, preferred mode not working.
3> Battery backup @ 3G or 4G mode low.
4> Electronic Security System Apps not Working. have to take rights from MI.
5> Net banking Apps are Very Slow / not working.
6> Built in Music App not good. Even Shuffle / Random mode i cant find.
7> MI & Google Cloud Sync Collusion, Manually need select every time.
8> Wifi Connectivity Range poor.
Can anybody tell me about heating problm i cant solve after updated miui
aditya ranjan, 19 Jun 2015I want to purchase xemmi4i so plz tell me something about this phone Got the phone today it is a lot light and slippery too. The screen doesn't look any different than moto g.which is having 720p. The WiFi connection is slow and the range is short when compared to motog. The 3g is also slow.average phone is not valu for 13k. Should be around 10k. downloading asphalt 8 will install play and see. I have kept it in charge so will let u know about the battery capacity later
I want to purchase xemmi4i so plz tell me something about this phone