rediffmail not getting configured by add account option Please guide
I mean using this mob from 2mnths it's awesome good display camera quality awesome slim mob 10 gb internal 1 gb free ram all are better but in this one problem I'm causing that it's net speed is too bad
I am writing this review after using Mi 4i for almost 10 days.
Lets start with major Pros I found:
1. Awesome display and brightness - Compared it with Sony Z2, Oneplus one, Nexus 5. Sunlight display really works well.
2. Rear Camera takes awesome pics and videos in good lighting condition. Enhanced and Live HDR mode work really well. Front facing camera is also very good.
3. Battery lasts almost 1.5 days with average use keeping internet always on (after having a full HD display).
4. Heating issue has now been resolved after latest update. Though It gets heated near camera after playing high graphics game, but it can be easily ignorable compare to Sony Z2.
5. Excellent build quality. Feels small and solid in hand with compare to other 5" device. And it looks beautiful too. Display panel is so black that you can't easily differentiate between display and bezel.
1. Sometimes UI does not feel like buttery smooth even after having more than 600MB free RAM available at that instance.
2. Speaker is not as loud as lenovo phones (A6000).
In my opinion, If you are looking for beautiful 5" device that has feature of high end device, go for it.
its very nice phone with unbeatable display,price should be 20000,king of king,very happy with it
im very very happy specially with it's display camera n build quality,,no complain,,no complain,,it's best phone in this price segment,,if speaker volume is more then it should be 20000,,12999 very unfair price with its solid component,,
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2015That is the problem of whatsapp. It changes the quality of the video into a bad quality one. U... moreYes even I am facing the same problem in whatz up app, a green line on videos taken from mi4i
Does this phone start to hang after all the internal memory get filled..?? And battery issue...?? Please do reply..
Bought the phone when it launched in Malaysia. Used it for couple hours, have to let it stay inside the box. Bad phone. Although it roll out the update, the problem still occur. The music file for ringtones, notification and music it get corrupted. Bad software experience.
UI is clean, but not stable, it goes stay for a while before another application launch. Phone call unable to get thru to you immediately. It need to wait for a while.
Overall, it is not as expected good as it claim on its launch date.
I am thinking of buying this phone. The dual sim has LTE. Does that mean it wont support a GSM sim card?
Using this phone since last one month now but it is getting switched off suddenly not sure why...and gets start automatically \..can somebody help?
no external slot.
for one HDR pic it takes 4 to 5md.
just imagine if u hav 5000 images in galary.
mahesh mayyu, 02 Jun 2015first of all leran english. otherwise don't post such type of faltu post for dis beautiful. an... moreSir before talking about others's english first leran(learn) some beautiful(beautiful) english yourself!!!!
the cell is out of order.it is neither getting switched off nor it responding to any commands.it is hang.no booklet is provided regarding cell information.it is just a week old.there is no information of service centre. dhananjay pune
GA, 02 Jun 2015After update of 126.96.36.199. , I feel battery drain is very fast. battery is reducing 1 % after ev... moreI am this phone from 1 month its awesome
Better then Samsung features
Display was unbeatable
This phone is not good for buyer in europe becouse phone on 2G have 850 and 900 mhz,but on 3G dont have 900mhz,in many countries they using 900mhz in low sognal places. and outside towns,that can be huge problem.Also why to buy this phone that cost 290 dollars on online shops,when you can buy Mi4 fdd lte with 2.5 ghz 3gb ram for 320,or Mi4 2.5ghz with 2gb ram for 299,both suprting europe networks,low difrence on pricae butgetting bette processor,ram,infrared...