I bought mi4i 15days back. While I am sending video in what's app I am getting an green line and video is getting distorted. Can anyone help me?
aamir, 01 Jun 2015iam at confusion too buyingthus mobile asus are mi4i are lenova 7000 ah friends pls suggest me first of all leran english. otherwise don't post such type of faltu post for dis beautiful. and for purchaing this phone, you must have standard.....
Hai guys,im using this mi 4i phone last 2days. Im using it in Malaysia. Maxis & celcom provide 4G line in Msia.
Before this im using redmi 2. This is my review:
- battery wise okay. Can use for 1 day wihout charging,but its subject to how heavy you use yr phone to chat,social,playgames,taking pic etc. It could be less than 1 day.
- about sim card,not so fast (lagging)during transition switch both 4G sim card 1 and sim card 2. Redmi 2 is the best phone while switching the both 4G sim,very fast switching the sim card.mi 4i,it begin with edge,3G,H+ then capture to 4G line.
- storage 16 GB not enough for us. The net storage that we have received its a about 10.92 GB after bought,it took about 6GB internal to run the phone.then after installed everything it will be decrease to 9.50 GB. Xiaomi should be consider to sell 32 GB storage phone.
- camera is awesome,nice pic n resolution
- heating problem smetimes exists when playing online/offline games eventhough this mi 4i run with 8/octa cores. Processor qualcom is not much good like lenovo using mediatek MTK.
- slow operations during switch on back the phone. Currently I didnt facing the phone stuck
- operations phone is smooth and clean. The feature is good,
- playing online / offline good.
Overall im giving 8/10.
After update of 220.127.116.11. , I feel battery drain is very fast. battery is reducing 1 % after every 4 minutes (with 3G on). Can any one check and clarify my doubt whether it is normal or not. Anyhow on stand by mode when screen is not active it is fine.
Don't nuy lenovo or asus.Go for Honor 4x then mi4i.Believe me you will enjoy lot with honor 4x forst then mi4i
Alam, 02 Jun 2015Camera and phone mi4i overall is far far superior n better than redmi 2. Buy mi4i withought an... moreThanks for ur reply.. Can u tell does it beat samsung 13mp camera quality.. Like the one on s4.
aamir, 01 Jun 2015iam at confusion too buyingthus mobile asus are mi4i are lenova 7000 ah friends pls suggest me It's features is better than other mobiles It is a very good mobile
aamir, 01 Jun 2015iam at confusion too buyingthus mobile asus are mi4i are lenova 7000 ah friends pls suggest me Mi 4i is muchh better than othersss. Have sprb camera quality.
AnonD-220928, 01 Jun 2015I m having redmi 2. Want to purchase mi 4i.. Help me if someone with both phones. Want to know... moreCamera and phone mi4i overall is far far superior n better than redmi 2. Buy mi4i withought any second thought. You will enjoy this phone.
Vinod, 01 Jun 2015I m using mi4i for last days. Its perforance is pretty good. However, I am not able to config... moreMCC is Mobile Country Code & MNC is Mobile Network Code.
MCC for India is 404 & MNC differs based on your Mobile Operator. Please check the below link or ask for MNC from your customer care.
iam at confusion too buyingthus mobile asus are mi4i are lenova 7000 ah friends pls suggest me
Everything perfect except the phone has non expandable mem and the phone is little warmer in usage (bit more while charging and camera usage).....otherwise phone is the king of kings in mid range.
on mi4i replacement box it shows msm8939 processor and when I run CPU-Z or Quadrant bench it shows it having snapdragon 615 msm8916 processor.
Both flipkart and Mi is cheating to customers using first generation snapdragon 615 processor in mi 4i
I will return product.
does any one facing same issue?
My most of the app is not working. Specially phone banking. Electronic Security system and gps tracking... internet service bugs yet to fix.... i am planning to replace....
I m using mi4i for last days. Its perforance is pretty good. However, I am not able to configure Airtel 3g or 4g network in it. Does any one have solutionsfor it. While adding new APN it is asking for 3digit MCC number & 2 digit MNC number. I researched it over internet but couldn't solve i. I have already raised an issue with Airtel.
I have a Xiaomi Mi4i bought about 2 weeks ago. When I try to carry out gas booking or phone banking, I receive a message saying that the number is not registered. How can set the default sim for messages in this phone?
I bought this phone 10 days back ,very good looks awesome performance but It does not supports Punjabi language ,does not shows post and messages in punjabi .just showing boxes. anybody have any solution?