does it heat? how is battery when playing heavy games. please i want ti switch my phone and buy this one
raouf, 23 May 2015Yesterday i received latest updation about 805 mb...nw its working fine..no lags nd heating is... moreHi, I missed that latest updation and now it was not showing in my update link. Kindly help me out from where i need to find that update.
I want to buy this mobile. .plz advise me it is worthful of 13k ?
Yesterday i received latest updation about 805 mb...nw its working fine..no lags nd heating issues even camera perfomance also awsome...http://techpp.com/2015/05/22/xiaomi-mi4i-overheating-fix/
diganta, 12 May 2015you need to configure outlook using the incoming and outgoing mail server ports for incoming m... morehi, its not working on exchange server. even not getting update on POP3 /IMAP server.
Phone looks sleek & impressive. Display is very good & has light weight too. Easy to handle one hand . but cons are as approx 95% people have told the major heating issue which is as high as fry pan. Any game you can not handle properly, lagging & screen fluctuate regularly during games. Battery drains quickly. 40% charging in quick but remaining 60%charge two and half hours . I am always irritating with this phone. I will not recommend to buy this phone. It was my 20days experience with this phone. After update heating is increasing like Tsunami & I couldn't hold the phone. I am requested to replace my phone. Overall it is a worst products. Many alternatives are available in market at same price like asus zenfone 2, lenovo a6000 & a7000.
if only they include a memory card slot..... I will buy this.. now i got my eyes on Zenfone 2.
I got mi 4i in first flash sale . Previously I'm used mi 3. super mobile, good display, battery, camera and smooth performance without lagging. Flagship mobiles always comes without sd card. But mi 4i support ota pendrive.
will it support video call through any app?? not working in LINE..
Memory is is a big issue.
This phone has a very low ROM along with no card slot which prevents me buying this phone.
After reading some of the comments, now I'm getting confused about buying a Xiaomi or not. For the past 2 years, I used LG Optimus G Pro as my primary phone. It went well actually. Until I heard and read some nice review on the media about Xiaomi.
The question is, is it worth to turn my Optimus G Pro into Xiaomi? Really need your advice, a wise one.
Iam using this mobile from 7 may.good mobile.i love this m9bile . Last couple of days network are not stable .i use vodaphone . Network sometime pause little bit. Can anybody experoence this kind of problem. 0lz help me..?
Nice phone in this price range. Good battery, camera and every thing looks good despite a little bit heating issue and the other one is low volume of songs and ringtones.
I bought this mobile in the first sale and i almost has 20 days of user experience.
The phone is best in performance.
Even though the phones heats a up lot the heating issue is depends on the usage and with current updates which i got the heating issue is resolved a bit.
It has the best camera and best screen.
And my advice people dont post any reviews without using this phone and people who has issues may have recieved a defective piece.