Anonymous, 01 Sep 2015Very Bad product.even worst is their customer service.totally not to buy phone..instead go for... moreworst phone of my life.service quality is too bad.
go for some trusted brands.
Kevin fernanda, 17 Sep 2015I want to buy this phone,but how the battery life and other problem?Just have some heating problems.other than that, xiaomi mi4i is excellent.but it would be better if you buy mi4 if you are gamers because mi4 have 3gb ram.
I had used my xiaomi mi4i for 2 months.then, when i plug in my earphone to my xiaomi, my earphone sounds bad.it sounds like a thousand fly in my ears.how can i fix it? Does it cost much to repair my xiaomi?
I've heard the mi4i has got an f1.8 aperture in the front camera is it true ?
i m using this phn frm 3 months and here the list of weakness of this phn....
1. u cant attend two calls at a time. no confrenc fecility.
2. due to heavy screen resolution, its 2 gb RAM is not enough. u can operate multi apps at a time. and heavy grphics game dosnt work properly.
3. no card slot. 16 ROM bt only 10 gb available and its not enough.
4. heating problms. my mobiles reaches at 60 degree of temp during video play.
5. wifi and 3g modem speed is slow with respect to other phns. with all same condition i start dwnload in my phn and samsung( 1-2 MBPS) and sony( 1-2 MBPS) phn and the slowest speed was in MI 4i (300-400 KBPS). so 3g modem and wifi is slow.
6. this phn doest not have 3g only mode. it switches beteween 3g and 2g and thus cause heating problm and battery drain.
7 In each 15 days company gives a new update of near 850 MB. means if u r this phn then be prepare for high data use. its not easy to download 850 MB data twice in a month with 3g speed. means be rich first before buying this phn.
8. worst service centre. they do not care their custmore.
so my suggestion is that plz dont waste ur money. this is not a gud phn. it may cause frustation, irritation.
AnonD-402832, 18 Sep 2015Yeah i heard the performance is bad with this for gaming.. heating, lag, low framerate and suc... moreFadlibaba I heard Ur comment in Asus 2 and u had commented that u want to change Ur battery and here saying mi4i crap u should say Asus 2 crap
This phone is good for gaming I am on
All installed and working smoothly
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015for playing games this phone not good for you.Yeah i heard the performance is bad with this for gaming.. heating, lag, low framerate and such.. but anyway, i'd rather pick Zenfone 2 for gaming. But my friend, who had wanted to buy this mi4i, dont have the budget to buy zenfone 2.. and insisted to buy this phone. Ive suggested him lenovo k3 note and youphoria. But still he pick this mi4i. So then i ask in this forum if anybody knows about the battery performance on this mi4i crap.
Im a very heavy user. I play HD games non stop. How much screen on time do i get within a single charge? :
1. When playing games non stop
2. When on a daily use
Anyone who can give me answer please kindly do so. :)
AnonD-439421, 11 Sep 2015Is it heat if we use it for some while? No.. Its very nice phone u should go for it :)
upen mahto, 11 Sep 2015Hi....can you help me how to update to miui7.I downloaded the file from miui site and tried to... moreU just go in update n check out the update n download it . it will take some time n then its will reboot n then u can see miui 7 :)
Raj, 17 Sep 2015It's Bluetooth have v4.1, A2DP or v4.0??? Plz someone tell me about it. ThanksCheck out the specifications for the mobile device in the official website of Xiaomi.
It's Bluetooth have v4.1, A2DP or v4.0??? Plz someone tell me about it. Thanks