Hi, how can I get rid of the chinese in the browser, app store etc and make to use english only?
buzz, 20 May 2016Which one is better in terms of battery life and performance ?? Redmi note 3 or Mi 5 In battery use Redmi note 3 has 4000mah battery while MI5 ha 3000mah, so it is clear that redmi note 3 has better battery. But the charging of battery is good in MI5
Which one is better in terms of battery life and performance ?? Redmi note 3 or Mi 5
Have it for 1 week. Great phone. Bought directly from china with original soft. Nice design. nice to hold in hand, the size and shape just perfect. Soft runs smoothly, no lag no crashes. No heating problems. battery storage simply amazing. the average uses of the battery was enouth for 60hours. and moreover the phone has high speed charging :D Very good camera, nice photo. What i can say, best phone for low price :D
I am using Iphone 6s and MI5. I love both Phones esp my MI5 Coz u can change the themes and fonts.
*downloaded Google Play Store in my MI5 =) happy MI5 user!!!
AnonD-522167, 19 May 2016mi 5 r xperiaz3+ which is better compare and see Surely MI5 see the comparison, and it gets too hot while using camera. And mi 5 ha SD820 but the Xperia Z3+has Sd810.
i purchase redmi note3 today..its not charging..when i charge it reduces battery percentage..plz give me solution.
I bought this phone one month ago, now it can't find any sim in the device. Is there anyone who can solve this problem? I am from Bangladesh.
Guyz plz anyone from india can confirm that relience cdma internet is working or not? Because i have tried to put relience cdma sim on both sim slots. So on both slots sim is working and network is coming and messeging and calling also working. But i have tried everything but internet is not working using cdma sim. I bought the phone mainly to use cdma internet but its not working. I have also tried to to make manual APN but still not working. I have mailed mi india regarding this issue but still no solution or any mi update from these guyz. Most surprising thing is redmi note 3 which dosent support cdma sim officialy according to mi india. But its working on redmi note 3 perfectly. But on my mi5 which support cdma officially according to mi custmr care but internet is not workong. So plz can anyone help regarding this issue because m using relience cdma truly unlimited plan and my sim and internet working fine on other cdma handset but not on my mi 5.
I've been using Xiaomi mi5 for 2 weeks for now and it still become my favorite daily driver.
1. Light and easy to be grip, especially with frosted nilkin case
2. Fast; I use the 64GB type and it is equipped with snapdragon 820 with frequency up to 2150 Mhz and 3GB of RAM. I use it for playing FIFA 16, and it has no problem for Playing online unlike the problem that I face with LG G2, G3 and Samsung S5. It same with their comercial FAST...
3. Great UI; MIUI is a great user interface it adapt what is good from iOS and also Android
4. Good phone design; it is slim and feels premium it is somehow a mixture of what best from Samsung design and iPhone and the best thing the camera does not have the bump like what we see in iPhone and Samsung phone
5. Camera capture good quality and it has features that I haven't found before from other flagship phone (previously using iPhone 5s, LG G2 and G3, and Samsung S5)
6. Antutu benchmark scores beat my other phone before I got scores of 122106
7. Decent battery, I can use it for 12 to 16 hour with one charging. Unless I use it for FIFA 16 online playing (max 6 hour for FIFA 16 online play)
8. Fast charging, from 20 to 100% in less than 1 hour
So for me this phone is OK, it will be great if:
1. Have a memory card slot
2. Wireless charging