I bought this phone one month ago, now it can't find any sim in the device. Is there anyone who can solve this problem? I am from Bangladesh.
Guyz plz anyone from india can confirm that relience cdma internet is working or not? Because i have tried to put relience cdma sim on both sim slots. So on both slots sim is working and network is coming and messeging and calling also working. But i have tried everything but internet is not working using cdma sim. I bought the phone mainly to use cdma internet but its not working. I have also tried to to make manual APN but still not working. I have mailed mi india regarding this issue but still no solution or any mi update from these guyz. Most surprising thing is redmi note 3 which dosent support cdma sim officialy according to mi india. But its working on redmi note 3 perfectly. But on my mi5 which support cdma officially according to mi custmr care but internet is not workong. So plz can anyone help regarding this issue because m using relience cdma truly unlimited plan and my sim and internet working fine on other cdma handset but not on my mi 5.
I've been using Xiaomi mi5 for 2 weeks for now and it still become my favorite daily driver.
1. Light and easy to be grip, especially with frosted nilkin case
2. Fast; I use the 64GB type and it is equipped with snapdragon 820 with frequency up to 2150 Mhz and 3GB of RAM. I use it for playing FIFA 16, and it has no problem for Playing online unlike the problem that I face with LG G2, G3 and Samsung S5. It same with their comercial FAST...
3. Great UI; MIUI is a great user interface it adapt what is good from iOS and also Android
4. Good phone design; it is slim and feels premium it is somehow a mixture of what best from Samsung design and iPhone and the best thing the camera does not have the bump like what we see in iPhone and Samsung phone
5. Camera capture good quality and it has features that I haven't found before from other flagship phone (previously using iPhone 5s, LG G2 and G3, and Samsung S5)
6. Antutu benchmark scores beat my other phone before I got scores of 122106
7. Decent battery, I can use it for 12 to 16 hour with one charging. Unless I use it for FIFA 16 online playing (max 6 hour for FIFA 16 online play)
8. Fast charging, from 20 to 100% in less than 1 hour
So for me this phone is OK, it will be great if:
1. Have a memory card slot
2. Wireless charging
Kunal, 19 May 2016Is mi5 support to OTG option??Yes it supports otg but the port is somewhat special
GOMZY, 18 May 2016need to know about charger with MI5, quick charge 3.0 or 2.0..?? QuickCharge 3.0, you need to buy it separately. The one within the phone is 2.0.
GOMZY, 18 May 2016need to know about charger with MI5, quick charge 3.0 or 2.0..?? Providing 2.0 charger even though it supports 3.0
AnonD-538160, 17 May 2016the body a copy from SGS7 and OS from iOS. but great idea, and less price more feature.can you please explain how to copy a design and announce it on the same event (MWC2016)?
i think the xiaomi mi5 pro edition is very practical & very futurist as large 128gb rom space which will handle a lot more installations of andriod updates and apps downloaded & i like the faster micro usb 3.0 charging feature & the 4gb ram for better phone productivity and all dis enables me to avoid expensive cloud services to store data due to low memory issues and i can avoid using the controversial marshmallow adoptable memory option which is very risky . ok so i will need to buy a 3.0 dual usb card reader like the addlink 4 in one function for my old microsd card and an adoptable 3.0 cable to connect this phone to a solar charger while on safari tours lol and i have to order this phone online or do special order with my service carrier as mi doesnt yet have a presence in south africa. otherwise brilliant futurisic phone no ip68 version ???but who cares i'll buy a waterproof case. well done xiaomi theres a gold hue one & has infrared features too. Just magnificent superb.
Jigsaw, 17 May 2016Do i need screen protector and cover for mi5.Is it's screen scratch proof.Bro u must have a screen protector on it because the middle area of screen got scarched with sand and dust particles. You must see scratch tests video on you tube, it proves that sand particles are more dangerous than any other sharp instruments for scratches. So bro plz kindly put a screengaurd on it as soon as possible. Thank you
Do i need screen protector and cover for mi5.Is it's screen scratch proof.
AnonD-538278, 17 May 2016How is moto x style compared to mi5Moto X style is a very good competitor of MI5. But in my opinion the design is not so great and what u think the price of Moto X style would be. IT'S 2015 edition has 26000 price now so......... Its price.
And Lenovo Zuk Z1 is also a good phone in its price list but we can't compare it with MI5.
AnonD-538278, 17 May 2016How is moto g4 plus that is going to be released tomorrow? Bro Motor G 4th generation is not so good it has Snapdragon 410 and 2600mah battery and price 14000.There features are not compatible with price. Unless Redmi note 3 has snapdragon 650 which is at 12000bro