swadesh, 16 Apr 2016Is 4mp of front camera is enough for selfie, is this front cam is good...Better than iphone 6s selfi
Hii guys ,,,m an average mobile user,,I don't play any heavy graphic games,,just play some games like temple run,,nd browse Internet a lot ,,,will mi heat a alot for me ,,,?or should I go for some other option,,,suggest me friends
ssbatman21, 14 Apr 2016Considering xiaomi mi5 as i have a budget of 25k.... But is der any other better option in di... moreIf u want smooth performance and good display and storage go for Samsung galaxy a8
AnonD-526700, 15 Apr 2016What is the problem of launching BLACK color in INDIA....Any how Mi is not launching 64gb and ... moreThat's to empty excess stocks of 32gb in China as everyone there is purchasing 64gb
Anonymous, 16 Apr 2016Mi 5 (32 GB,White, India) Score out of 5. (From user perspective. You can find specs at many... moreantutu benchmarks are low for india version becaue 32gb has underclocked 820 soc. it is max worked at 1.8 ghz, whereas the 64 and 128gb have higher processor.
swadesh, 16 Apr 2016Is 4mp of front camera is enough for selfie, is this front cam is good...yes, it is a very good front camera. it is 4 ultra pixel.
madhu, 16 Apr 2016same features available in motog3 also .....but weight is heavy and all features is good camer... morei dont think moto g3 has 820 soc, adreno 530 gpu, 3000mah battery, qucik charge 3.0, glass body front and back. please check your comparison my friend.
card slot is not there all are thinking 32gb is enough but if you want to seen 720 rip video it will take 1gb and image also take minimum 3 mb
Anonymous, 16 Apr 2016Mi 5 (32 GB,White, India) Score out of 5. (From user perspective. You can find specs at many... moresame features available in motog3 also .....but weight is heavy and all features is good camera awesome once check frnd
Mi 5 (32 GB,White, India)
Score out of 5. (From user perspective. You can find specs at many places.)
Battery Life : 4.0
Quick Charge : 4.5
Display : 4.5
Camera : 4.0
1. Good design and screen resolution.
2. Very light weight and smooth touch.
3. Good user control and features.
4. Fingerprint sesnsor works quite fast.
Should be recorded from all the orientations of finger , otherwise it may not recognize finger print.
5. Camera response is very quick. Pic after camera zoom is not so good.
6. Audio recording is good.
7. Battery Life and Quick charge is good.
1. 1.1 GB of RAM free most of the times. Uses 1.9 GB by default. Custom settings may improve it. Works smooth otherwise.
2. Heated up to good extent , after 10-15 mins Skype call.
3. Heats up during charging.
4. AnTuTu benchmark of my phone (India) was almost 25-30% less than the actually mentioned AnTuTu benchmarks for MI-5.
5. Audio output quality is little less than expected.
(Will update later)
AnonD-69010, 15 Apr 2016its a good phone if 25gb memory is enough for you.OTG will enhance your memory too.
AnonD-523275, 16 Apr 2016LG V10 is the answer LG K10 seems to be a good alternative.