R, 27 Nov 2016Hi!! I am confused among samsung ON NXT OR MI 5! Can someone please help me by suggesting ... moreIn Spec Mi 5 is way ahead than Smasung One series or J Series.Actually Mi 5 is flagship class.And better in all aspects in performance.But poor brand value and pathetic after sale service.
Seven months using the MI5. Overall it is an excellent phone, with some minor issues: hardware and software. Back cover is fragile it breaks easily, a back cover is advisable. There is a problem with vibration: unexpectedly it starts vibrating nonstop. You have to switch it off one, two or three times before the vibration stops. This does not happen frequently but it does. No apparent reason. The phone is not in use when it starts vibrating. Considering Price/Quality ratio, it is a good purchase.
Thanks for the help everyone but i have got one more thing to ask: does it support OTG and screen mirrorring?
The worst phone ever produced and making customers fools any thing is better than this ..audio bad performance too bad only camera is OK not worth for ...even 10 k
NK, 25 Nov 2016How to switch to MIUI Launcher??? No idea. Please help with details. In settings go to installed apps and then click defaults at the bottom of the screen. Change to system ui
R, 27 Nov 2016Hi!! I am confused among samsung ON NXT OR MI 5! Can someone please help me by suggesting ... moreGo with Mi 5 if you can bare with 32GB memory. Mi 5 is such a great phone. I am using it for a month now. Excellent camera, Superb display, Very stylish and beautiful, good battery, flagship chip SD 820 rocks the phone very well.
I am confused among samsung ON NXT OR MI 5! Can someone please help me by suggesting which phone should i go for?
rishu85, 25 Nov 2016Bought Mi5 after much fan fare, here is my review after 7 months :
1. Buggy MIUI software, so... moreIam using whatsapp (double numbers), telegram (double numbers), fb messengers, linkedin and sometimes skype call. Everything runs awesome.
Iam a happy user of mi5pro 128GB. I dont know if other users have some bad ecperience.
Awesome phone. Its camera is awesome and clicking great pictures. Voice recording is not good. Display is very vivid and rich in colours and also playing high graphics game without any lag.
got my mi5 15 days ago...its juz next to awsm..dun knw y peooles r gvng ngtv cmnts ,.may be they got a faulty one...mine is wrkng life a butter... plyng high graphic games..nd getting good battery life too ..
telegram, skype and other messengers you have to add to security - autostart applications.
after that all works ok
Bought Mi5 after much fan fare, here is my review after 7 months :
1. Buggy MIUI software, so if you use just whatsapp, calling it might work ok ! but the moment you start using teleram, skype , sync on miui gives hell, hangs every now and then (Search for "MI5 freezing" on google)
2. 25K is too much for this phone , it behaves like a 10K phone , my charger adapter ( not the usb cable ) went bad just after 6+ months , so xiaomi is not replacing the charger and the famed mi protect is not replacing despite point no 26 in mi protect warranty clauses mentioned on the website)
3. USB cable is of bad quality, really , (compare one plus 3 and mi5 usb type c cables ).
4. Automatic brightness works on its own way. sometimes the software forgets that its on automatic brightness, basically the sensors and software have no sync in this case.
5. Yes, AUDIO is just BAD, like the speaker has the possibly the cheapest quality amplifiers for a 25k phone , i would say they are at the level of le eco 2 (12K) phone.
6. I am using 4K, 2.5K earphones and the sound quality is just average.
7. good part is the universal remote hardware ( just for fun, doesnt pair with videocon d2j set top box and couple older models of samsung ac :( ) , camera .
8. Lower levels of heat except when charging the phone.
Advice : dont waste 25K on xiami, instead settle for a stock android based phone.
Mi protect is a waste of money as well ( take 48 hours to reply to an email, can find numerous references to people waiting for 1 month for the phone repairs )
Conclusion: bad decision to invest 25K on xiaomi
hi.i want to buy mi5 pro.
which is better xiaomi 5 pro or asus zenfone max??please response. thanks