Thinking about picking this up, any Australian users ..wondering if anyone's had issues with data drop outs? Couple reviews online have noted yeah it's been prone to dropouts or getting missed calls without the phone ringing
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2016I didn't face any problem while using camera i clicked 300 pic in Two hours but it didn't heat... moreHi, as you have MI5 Pro 1278 GB version. can you please tell us that using finger print scanner, do u need to press home buttom to unlock screen using fingerprint scanner OR you only keep finger (without pressing) on home button (fingerprint scannner) to unlock screen from black screen of mobile?
whats battery life day?
do we have to switch the screen on to unlock mi5 using fingerprint
- Accessing USB as Media on Windows takes very slow to read the data.
Transferring 1000 music files into the phone was lagging and resulted 800++ was transferred. The windows explorer system lagged and stopped the transfer.
My first Xiaomi phone , who know it has bloatware.
Also we need to be superuser / jailbreak our phone to be able to remove the adds from 3rd party.
- Good Battery Life
Satria M, 17 Jun 2016xiaomi mi 5 , but oneplus 3 is more betterHi Satria, in which aspects, one plus 3 is more better than xiaomi mi5? i m from india.
like about xioami mi5 , i heard that its great performance, great battery life, great camera, yes heard about heat issue only.
but about, one plus 3, heard that software has bug, and playformat failed to play, and app crash some times. battery drains faster.
most importantly , i heard that xioami phones are reliable(do not lag, give great performance) for longer period of time compared to one plus phones(i read that one plus 2 was good while it launched , but software bug created many problems like battery drain, app crash)
please help with your views.
singhv, 16 Jun 2016Hitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsin... moreTHANKS a lot Singhv, for your feedback.
can you please Help to tell about below point,
(1) battery life day? (also tell ur usage like howmuch time browsing, video and call)
(2) after howmuch time of continous usage of camera function, its get extremely heated? is it like unholdable in hand during that extreme heat?
(3) regarding fingerprint scanner, are you pressing homebutton(fingerprint scanner) to unlock screen from blank black screen? or just touch (without pressing) on fingerprint scanner(home button) unlock screen to main screen? reviews shows that need to press home button to get unlocked..so need your confirmation.
singhv, 16 Jun 2016Hitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsin... moreI didn't face any problem while using camera i clicked 300 pic in Two hours but it didn't heat everything is fine but i am using mi5 pro 128gb version
u r not iPhone 16gb memory no one like 16gb memory now
Samsung is not fool giving memory slot and working very well.
hardware and software is great, but it gets heated like a pancake on a oven. a friend of mine have this device, some it gets so hot, she takes out battery and keen under direct ac to cool down.
Hi friends which one is best brand MI 5 or one plus 2. I buy one phone please tell your opinion. ...
hitesh, 15 Jun 2016hi brother, u said mi5 heats like while usage, can u plz tell which kind of usage? like web br... moreHitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsing it's fine.
Battery life is really great.
Hi brother, can you please give ur final views on below poiints, as i m from india and willing to purchase either xioami mi5 (or One plus 3)
(1) many reviews says that Xioami Mi5 heats a lot while normal usage like browsing and also during using camera and video taking activity. also heat lot while charging. is it real case? i m afraid that if that case, then it may damage hardware after sometime or over period of time.
(1) whats battery life? reviews says its just above average, plz tell battery day time in single charge with also mention your usage like 1 hour whatspp , 1 hour call or video etc..
(2) is there any lag in performance?
(3) while using whatspp and normal browsing with 3G and wifi, is one plus 3 gets heating? if yes, after howmuch minutes of usage , device gets heated? like after playng video and browsing.
(4) Regarding fingerprint scanner accuracy and speed, suppose in your usage count like using fingerprint scanner to unlock screen directly, then
(1) howmuch time fingerprint scanner take to unlock screen directly?
(2) after using fingerprint scanner many times, howmany times fingerprint scanner FAILED to recognize finger out of total number of time u pressed finger print scanner.?
(3) to use fingerprint scanner to unlock screen from black screen, only touching scanner is enough to unlock screen or Need to PRESS home button also ?as in one plus 3, only touch on scanner is required and no need to press that button.
(5) camera and video quality? and any heating while using camera and video taking activity for longtime?
plz help with your feedback. you can also give reply wtih compare to one plus 3.