hitesh, 15 Jun 2016hi brother, u said mi5 heats like while usage, can u plz tell which kind of usage? like web br... moreHitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsing it's fine.
Battery life is really great.
Hi brother, can you please give ur final views on below poiints, as i m from india and willing to purchase either xioami mi5 (or One plus 3)
(1) many reviews says that Xioami Mi5 heats a lot while normal usage like browsing and also during using camera and video taking activity. also heat lot while charging. is it real case? i m afraid that if that case, then it may damage hardware after sometime or over period of time.
(1) whats battery life? reviews says its just above average, plz tell battery day time in single charge with also mention your usage like 1 hour whatspp , 1 hour call or video etc..
(2) is there any lag in performance?
(3) while using whatspp and normal browsing with 3G and wifi, is one plus 3 gets heating? if yes, after howmuch minutes of usage , device gets heated? like after playng video and browsing.
(4) Regarding fingerprint scanner accuracy and speed, suppose in your usage count like using fingerprint scanner to unlock screen directly, then
(1) howmuch time fingerprint scanner take to unlock screen directly?
(2) after using fingerprint scanner many times, howmany times fingerprint scanner FAILED to recognize finger out of total number of time u pressed finger print scanner.?
(3) to use fingerprint scanner to unlock screen from black screen, only touching scanner is enough to unlock screen or Need to PRESS home button also ?as in one plus 3, only touch on scanner is required and no need to press that button.
(5) camera and video quality? and any heating while using camera and video taking activity for longtime?
plz help with your feedback. you can also give reply wtih compare to one plus 3.
Patrick, 14 Jun 2016I will not recommend it.
After using MI5 for 3 weeks, it tell me again China manufacturers co... moreI switched my xperia c4 to mi5.
Well.. 4 days using it, i dont have any big issue. Only from 3gb ram, 1.5gb already used by system.
Everything works well,nice design, good size,light weight, fingerprint sensor is great, battery runs much better than my C4,i think it's worth to buy.
Just consider to buy Mi5 with more internal memory capacity. Just to get rid from worried.. ;)
I think Xiaomi sells what is not sold in China. In India no option other than White and 32GB..
using mi5 for a week. It is an excellent phone given the price range. Games run good and so is the shutter speed when taking pictured. Haven't faced network issues post software update. Phone sometimes get hot when using high graphical games. The corning gorilla glass back panel got a scratch easily. Had to use hard cover. Screen sensitive. Used tempered glass. Overall it is a great phone to have.
Why u not give memory card slot with 2 sim slot. ThatÂ’s why i didn't like it ur mi5 and red me note 3.
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2016I am using this phone for about 2 weeks with cyanogenmod 13, which i installed after i unlocke... moreare you install official cyanogen or not? how about the performance (gaming,benchmark)?
since 2 years a go i switch to xiaomi from asus. and i satisfy with their product cause their price to performance is very good not many brands offer like this. may be one plus have same strategy but they don't make a low end smartphone
I don't know if mate8 rumour was true..but if its true,its going to blow the Samsung,Xiaomi,LG,Apple in its way..beefy specs and big battry..
I am Using Mi 4 last 2 years, Its Screen very very weak and it hot a lot on using
I am not satisfy
I am use redmi note for many years, never had problem, good phone
now i upgrade to mi 5, i like it alot, good phone, good design, fast, price right
very good quality, elegant look with good material and software always updated
bravo xiaomi, i am satisfied with xiaomi
AnonD-546672, 12 Jun 2016I got my mi5. I am using it since morning and found some big issues and disappointed since the... morehi brother, u said mi5 heats like while usage, can u plz tell which kind of usage? like web broswing for howmuch hour? like whatspp usage, or video? or camera usage? plz tell me in details.because i am thinking to purchase this.
confused between this and one plus 3.
Xiaomi Note 3 Pro Prime (top of the line) died on me after 2 weeks of usage. Battery at 50% and telephone randomly shut down. Then it won't turn on no matter what I did. I saw A TON of people with battery problems and bricked phones OUT OF NOWHERE. Plus all of the tutorials I followed won't work. Xiaomi doesn't respond to my complaints. I'll NEVER EVER purchase anything from Xiaomi again, because they are releasing faulty products into the market. Worse $300 ever spent.
AnonD-541472, 14 Jun 2016Just wait over half year after the SS s7 release then you can buy a used SAMSUNG almost same p... morein my country u will never get good phone in half the price. at the moment in lithuania you can buy samsung galaxy s4 for 350 eur. but not samsung galaxy s6 edge (atm the price is around 600eur) so then i will buy sgs7e in half the price and had good custoker service?. in lithuania customer service is so horrible. if you bought a product in lithuanian shop u will get warranty. but if you bought it in other country (oficial seller) u dont have any warranty. so why i should buy sgs7 after half a year without half the price (the price would be almost the same as it is now) and receiv horrible service, sorry i mean no custom service.
Tomas, 12 Jun 2016bougth this phone mounth ago. received it directly from china. factory sealed with original so... moreJust wait over half year after the SS s7 release then you can buy a used SAMSUNG almost same price. You will have a quality brand phone with good customer service and a lot of new feature.
Did you see these stealers sell their phone on Amazon with their name? or Do they have their high-end phone sell on store? NOOO. Other headset company will sue them.
AnonD-547241, 10 Jun 2016After using my Nokia 520 for 2,5 years, I`m thinking of buying a new device. I`m struggling be... moreIf you are not going to play much games than go for blackberry - q10/q5/z10/z3 etc.( dont go for priv model) blackberry are simple,sturdy and efficient models and shall fall in affordable prices these days.BB OS is way better than android.
If you're are looking for a Windows phone, go for 525 or 530.but honestly Lumia under MS is not as good as it was with Nokia.
Android phone. Go for Moto g turbo,mto x play or more recent Moto g4+. Decent ones with good performance and at great price.
Xiaomi makes good phones. Better than any other Chinese or Samsung. Go for mi5 , if internal memory is not big issue.