AnonD-546672, 16 Jun 2016Hitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsin... moreTHANKS a lot Singhv, for your feedback.
can you please Help to tell about below point,
(1) battery life day? (also tell ur usage like howmuch time browsing, video and call)
(2) after howmuch time of continous usage of camera function, its get extremely heated? is it like unholdable in hand during that extreme heat?
(3) regarding fingerprint scanner, are you pressing homebutton(fingerprint scanner) to unlock screen from blank black screen? or just touch (without pressing) on fingerprint scanner(home button) unlock screen to main screen? reviews shows that need to press home button to get unlocked..so need your confirmation.
AnonD-546672, 16 Jun 2016Hitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsin... moreI didn't face any problem while using camera i clicked 300 pic in Two hours but it didn't heat everything is fine but i am using mi5 pro 128gb version
u r not iPhone 16gb memory no one like 16gb memory now
Samsung is not fool giving memory slot and working very well.
hardware and software is great, but it gets heated like a pancake on a oven. a friend of mine have this device, some it gets so hot, she takes out battery and keen under direct ac to cool down.
Hi friends which one is best brand MI 5 or one plus 2. I buy one phone please tell your opinion. ...
hitesh, 15 Jun 2016hi brother, u said mi5 heats like while usage, can u plz tell which kind of usage? like web br... moreHitesh, it's getting extremely heated while using the camera. While charging gaming or browsing it's fine.
Battery life is really great.
Hi brother, can you please give ur final views on below poiints, as i m from india and willing to purchase either xioami mi5 (or One plus 3)
(1) many reviews says that Xioami Mi5 heats a lot while normal usage like browsing and also during using camera and video taking activity. also heat lot while charging. is it real case? i m afraid that if that case, then it may damage hardware after sometime or over period of time.
(1) whats battery life? reviews says its just above average, plz tell battery day time in single charge with also mention your usage like 1 hour whatspp , 1 hour call or video etc..
(2) is there any lag in performance?
(3) while using whatspp and normal browsing with 3G and wifi, is one plus 3 gets heating? if yes, after howmuch minutes of usage , device gets heated? like after playng video and browsing.
(4) Regarding fingerprint scanner accuracy and speed, suppose in your usage count like using fingerprint scanner to unlock screen directly, then
(1) howmuch time fingerprint scanner take to unlock screen directly?
(2) after using fingerprint scanner many times, howmany times fingerprint scanner FAILED to recognize finger out of total number of time u pressed finger print scanner.?
(3) to use fingerprint scanner to unlock screen from black screen, only touching scanner is enough to unlock screen or Need to PRESS home button also ?as in one plus 3, only touch on scanner is required and no need to press that button.
(5) camera and video quality? and any heating while using camera and video taking activity for longtime?
plz help with your feedback. you can also give reply wtih compare to one plus 3.
Patrick, 14 Jun 2016I will not recommend it.
After using MI5 for 3 weeks, it tell me again China manufacturers co... moreI switched my xperia c4 to mi5.
Well.. 4 days using it, i dont have any big issue. Only from 3gb ram, 1.5gb already used by system.
Everything works well,nice design, good size,light weight, fingerprint sensor is great, battery runs much better than my C4,i think it's worth to buy.
Just consider to buy Mi5 with more internal memory capacity. Just to get rid from worried.. ;)
I think Xiaomi sells what is not sold in China. In India no option other than White and 32GB..
using mi5 for a week. It is an excellent phone given the price range. Games run good and so is the shutter speed when taking pictured. Haven't faced network issues post software update. Phone sometimes get hot when using high graphical games. The corning gorilla glass back panel got a scratch easily. Had to use hard cover. Screen sensitive. Used tempered glass. Overall it is a great phone to have.
Why u not give memory card slot with 2 sim slot. ThatÂ’s why i didn't like it ur mi5 and red me note 3.
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2016I am using this phone for about 2 weeks with cyanogenmod 13, which i installed after i unlocke... moreare you install official cyanogen or not? how about the performance (gaming,benchmark)?
since 2 years a go i switch to xiaomi from asus. and i satisfy with their product cause their price to performance is very good not many brands offer like this. may be one plus have same strategy but they don't make a low end smartphone
I don't know if mate8 rumour was true..but if its true,its going to blow the Samsung,Xiaomi,LG,Apple in its way..beefy specs and big battry..