it can't use in Malaysia like U mobilie sometimes can and sometime can't i change to other network better for a will, but sometimes also cant so i sold the device, AP set for Xiaomi cant use in Malaysia, it give a lot of problem when i sell back the device at one shop in KL where i brought they accept trade in but loss more than 50% just think about it before buy!
ChrisTN, 26 Jun 2017I've had this phone for roughly three months now, so here's my opinion. My phone before was an... moreCan I know clearly about battery life? We can use it for full day or not if we use only internet some and play game not much?
This phone is really good! (not the Best)
for performance, I'm testing playing games like Need for Speed, Vainglory, HIT, Asphalt, MC5 etc without any lag! And phone is not heated, just warm!
for charging time is really fast!
and this camera phone is very good in price 300 EUR!
But this phone can not update global dev/stable just only china dev/stable
If you want to get GApps or Multilanguage you install the unofficial rom but you need to UBL (Unlock BootLoader) :(
I'm using this phone is about 1 weekly 2 days.
Sorry for my english but this is my review/opinion about this phone.
Good for daily driver but not really good (not bad too) for gaming or heavy performance.
Anybody, 22 Jun 2017Is this phone worth buying? I really like the design of this phone and the size is just perfec... moreI dont know much about this mi5c, but im targeting to have it in my near future. As for redmi note 4, i love everything about the phone especially battery life. I thought having a bigger (5.5') phone is a burden but trust me, its better than 5 or 5.15' as you will absolutely appreciate the battery and screen size for games, internet browsing and video. One thing i dont like very much on redmi note 4 is the camera, its too average for me, mi4i have better camera in my opinion. One the other hand, redmi note 4 price reduce very fast in malaysia so its worth the long keep. Currently im using mi4c and this one is absolute beast in disguise apart not having fingerprint. Peace out.
Is this phone have NFC? I bought one recently and the NFC setting is nowhere to find
I've had this phone for roughly three months now, so here's my opinion. My phone before was an iPhone 5s, so some of these points might be in comparison.
* The battery, while not Xiaomi's largest by a mile, is still quite generous. It can last a day under good usage without needing to be tethered to a USB cable.
* Speaking of which, the USB-C cable is a blessing. I've never seen a phone charge so quick in my life.
* When on 'fast charge' mode (i.e. via USB-C), the phone does get rather hot. Don't be alarmed by this.
* The RAM is plenty.
* The Snapdragon chip is a beautiful thing, and has creamed most applications that I've ran on this phone.
* The camera's not fantastic. It's alright for basic photography, but video stutters considerably - I think it records at just under 30FPS at 1080p. Having higher FPS at 720p would have been a wiser investment for Xiaomi, I think.
* Not having a MicroSD slot is certainly annoying, but not the end of the world - 64GB is a very reasonable amount for a phone, and despite my attempts (numerous movies, gigabytes of podcasts) I haven't yet been able to fill it up.
* Aesthetically, it's beautiful. The back of the phone looks particularly awesome.
* The price, at leat in Mainland China (just under 2000 RMB), is more than reasonable.
In terms of specs-for-price, it's a good pick - especially in comparison to western brands like Samsung and Apple. The build quality's not as good, but is still fine. If you're after greater bang (or battery) for your buck, however, then it might be worth having a look at some of Xiaomi's other offerings - I recall a particular phone having a 4000+Mah(!) battery and expandable storage...
Personal rating: 8.5/10
Is this phone worth buying? I really like the design of this phone and the size is just perfect for my hand, i can get this phone for $180 but redmi note 4 snapdragon has the same price, which one should i pick?
Bha, 17 Jun 2017It doesn't support 1800 4G LTE band.....Why do you say that? Does your 5c have a global rom?
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2017Ugly phone, ugly brand Neither of these. You're wrong.
i m the user of this Xiaomi 5c phone, the battery drain very fast and heating problem, i buy it because of the design look good, but i dint realise this problem came from Xiaomi that famous until today will come out with this problem, i own few Xiaomi phone before but no problem like this Mi5c, in market so competitive, they also dont know how to improve the small problem happen!