I want to ask about the camera quality, front facing and back in both good and low light conditions .. compared to other devices ..
I have Mi A1, is it better or worse ? in both cases ?
or compared to Moto G5 Plus or G5s Plus .. ?
What about the low light photo quality of this phone?
Also i wanna know this phone getting any security pathes?
campion, 07 Jun 2018Guys is there anyway to use earphones while this device is charging?Bluetooth headset
Hayk Avetisyan, 18 Jun 2018Any of Mi 6 owners please tell me how is your experience with this phone. Please include Low ... moreThe phone is outstanding in terms of performance and reliability, but a bit downside to the camera not as clear as Samsung / Leica Lens. But im amazed by its ability to handle high performance games, smooth like a hot knife through butter.
Any of Mi 6 owners please tell me how is your experience with this phone. Please include
Low light experience and camera resolution
Phone performance, speed and temperature
Is it rare needed bringing it to the repair shop?
If I did not include anything please still tell if you have any issues. Is it worth its price or would you replace this with a phone which has better/same specs for the same price? Please tell anything based on your experience and not the specs. Thank you so much!
campion, 07 Jun 2018Guys is there anyway to use earphones while this device is charging?Get a wireless headset/headphones
campion, 07 Jun 2018Guys is there anyway to use earphones while this device is charging?I'm also thinks the same. Unfortunately, this is the fate that gives for all smartphone that doesn't have headphone jack... Anyway, maybe theres a dongle for it but I don't prefer phone without headphone jack and those dongle looks very ugly! Why don't just they integrated this jack onto their cutting edge phone? This little guy don't make our smartphone looks old! So why?
Does this device receive monthly or quarterly security updates or during miui updates? Thanks :)
1. For that money ... the phone is perfect. If you want better camera buy Huawei P20 Pro or Samsung galaxy S9+ (But they cost x3).
2. About the software ... i'm with Version: V220.127.116.11.OCAMIFA (MIUI9) GLOBAL ROM (don't have OTA update ... do it from the site). There is a ROM on a zip file ... flashing is so simple that may be kid will do it without any problems.
3. Camera on daylight is makeing awsome photos, low light ... is not so good (seeen worst) ;) May be if Xiaomi make some improvements on the camera software things will get better. Naaah ... ok ... so the selfie camera obviosly sux ... admit that ;).
4. As i am listing the smartphones market today ... i see phones with lower specs than Mi6 for double or even triple price. So tell me ... will you buy new phone with lower specs than you have now .... but ... wait for it ... a little bit better camera.
5. For ppl like me who doesn't have the money for S9+, P20 Pro and other phones with 1000 Euro price ... solutions like Xiaomi Mi6 and Oneplus 5T,6 for flagship class phones are verry good. And about middle class smartphones as i am seeing Xiaomi taking the market with models like Redmi 5 Plus, Mi A1,2.
I'm starting to soulnd like a cultist ... so i stop here :)
Mi sells phones and forget updates to OS. It updates only its UI version. And there are no security updates. Android phones become vulnerable after 1-2 years if not updated.
Worst phone ever mi all phones are very bad worst phones
Waste of money
And mi service center and there workers are also worst and liers
Mine just stop working. I plugged on charger just before lie down to sleep and at the morning when I woke up my MI6 was dead. Even the led that indicates that it is charging does not light up.
Is the white variant discontinued? It's very hard to find. There's only the black and the blue variant.