I hope they bring the 3.5 mm headphone jack back that they have removed in the Xiaomi Mi6 .
seriously ?!! no one replying me ?!? should I ask for it ?? it took me 45 minutes to finish it with my terrible English :( >:( x(
1) dual glass sandwich design with no 3.5 mm jack for unofficial water proofing
2) SD 845 with the cheepest hardware available
3) IPS LCD screen with gorilla glass 4 2160×1080 ( some how notch VIRUS free :D )
4) dual camera telephoto_wide range style with OIS on ONE of the cameras and slow video recording ( 30 fps on both 2K and 4K serusly ?!! stop focusing on the 4K if you dont have a 4K monitor then what is the use of it ? even ASUS have faster recording )
to much pixels on the selfe with thin adapter and no autofocus (like all Chinese phones)
5) 6 to 8 GB ram 264 GB rom no sd card
6) big battery with poor life and useless wireless charging
1) Aluminum build for easy grip and light weight (sense Al is lighter and tougher and easier to protect against water then the ,premium, glass sandwich ) with gorilla glass 5 and iP 6X
2) SD845 (of course ) with the best hardware on the DPU and the ISP for camera and the main CPU for the general profurmens and battery saving secondary weak CPU
3) IGZO or AMOLED NOT OLED screen with FHD or QHD I prefer AMOLED because it is more useful
4) 12 or 16 main camera MP with OIS and faster autofocus (maybe dual pixel autofocus) absolutely NO bokeh camera but wide range camera 20+mp most not be the same as the mian camera 120 digress WITH atuofocus and most importantly faster video recording and for selfe the good old 8 MP f 1.x EIS professional high quality selfe
5) dual sim maybe hybrid solt and 256GB rom 6 to 8 GB ram
6) big battery and AMOLED screen for battery life and NO magically USELESS wireless charging
Eagerly awaiting and saving up for this beast. If Xiaomi makes up for the lack of 3.5mm audio jack and memory expansion with an ip68 rating, that would be a very pleasant surprise.
floepke, 05 Mar 2018Verry nice design , all the 2018 phones should look like this ....Yea mate, I'd much prefer this design instead of the infamous fruity-like notches.
Amazing phone. The only problem is the Mi series never enter Indonesian market officially. It would be a huge blast considering the flagship specs and the characteristic Xiaomi cheapness. Mi series would have been a perfect alternative to OnePlus which isn't sold officially in Indonesia.
ram is the best cpu is the best big display even bigger battery life chinese make great phones i think that xiaomi can beat iphone and even samsung
500$ for 8/128gb version?Bring it on!Helluva phone for the price.Well done Xiaomi..
Will this be produced nd made available? Mi6 is still not available in India.
Nell Som, 07 Mar 2018Didn't understand very well what you said... But check please. https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaom... moreI mean Xiaomi Mi series phone not all Xiaomi phone. Starting from Mi 3 into Mi 6 all come with 3000+ mAh battery capacity. If U dont belief me U can check it by yourself. Mi 3, Mi4,Mi5 and Mi6 all battery capacity is around 3000+ mAh.
Tiger Master, 06 Mar 2018Doubt about the battery capacity all the previous Mi phonecome with 3000+ mAh battery.Didn't understand very well what you said... But check please.
Doubt about the battery capacity all the previous Mi phonecome with 3000+ mAh battery.
Verry nice design , all the 2018 phones should look like this ....
The design of this phone makes way more sense to me and looks way better than the notched monstrosities other manufacturers are trying to release in the market.