user, 06 Sep 2019If Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro in the same price, which should I buy?It depands upon you..
Benefits of mi 9 over k20 pro:
1. Better rear cameras (wide & Telephoto)
2. Better selfy camera (wide aperture - Brighter photos)
3. Fast face unlock feature than k20 pro
4. Wide range colour gamut display (Hdr 10, dci-p3)over hdr conte display of k20 pro
5. Wireless Charging
6. Good in hand experience (Sleek & slim)
7. Elegant design
8. IR blaster
9. Gorilla glass 6 on display.
Benefits of k20 pro over mi 9:
1. Notch less display
2. Great battery capacity
3. 3.5mm jack
4. Trendy design
5. Pop up selfy camera
6. Modern look
user, 06 Sep 2019If Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro in the same price, which should I buy?Pick k20 pro if you want notchless display, better battery life and a headphone jack. Only plus to mi 9 is slightly better cameras.
user, 06 Sep 2019If Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro in the same price, which should I buy?I would go for k20 pro.
Mi 9 has better cameras, but it ends there. K20 pro has a notchless display, and a longer battery life, though you will notice it only if you're a power user.
Basically pick whether you prefer the display, headphone jack and battery or a slightly better camera.
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019No SD Card slot? OK, I have no problem with it. I can use HDD via OTG. But what in the hell "... moreHahahahahaha you are dmn right you forgot we don't need camera you can use a professional camera and no need to screen use your tv
No SD Card slot? OK, I have no problem with it. I can use HDD via OTG.
But what in the hell "No 3.5mm jack" is?! I'm pretty sure that in the future, Apple would ditch these:
2020) Vol+/Vol- buttons
Apple's answer: Use the virtual volume buttons.
2021) The phone's mic
Apple's answer: Use your own studio's microphone.
2022) The phone's in-built DAC.
Apple's answer: Buy an external DAC.
2023) The battery
Apple's answer: Plug your phone into the receptacle.
2024) The chipset
Apple's answer: There's no need to use a chipset in our phones. Instead, we all can use our PCs which all are powered by Core i9 9900k and RTX 2080 Ti.
2025) The phone itself
Apple's answer: There's no need to use our phones. We all have $6500 MacBooks.
OmiD, 01 Sep 2019Hi guys i have a huawei mate 10 pro is it worth to sell this one and switch to Xiaomi Mi9???... moreAfter 2 year of use probably your phone is not ip68 anymore.. Mi 9 faster for sure and newer camera and it is better i think.. And your 4000mah battery is not well performing like a new 4000 mah after 2 year of use too.. But yes i used huawei before and their support is much much better.. They update more and always last security update before anyone get it.. But xiaomi take long to update every 2-3 month to see an update and it is always an old security patch by a minimum month.. Or wait for mate 30 pro.. If you can pay the 1000$..
i have a huawei mate 10 pro
is it worth to sell this one and switch to Xiaomi Mi9???
my phone pros is ip68 - very nice and fast phone after 2 years of use - better company and very good support from them -bigger battery (4000mAh) -better speakers
please answer me
Thanks a lot
Miui is pure crap. It's bloated, and breaks a bunch of stuff you would think should work from stock Android
Also, screen says it's bigger than it is, my nexus 6 felt just as big, this one is tall and narrow.
Hardware seems fine, it's the latest chipset and such, just wish it had a stock Android on it.
Waiting for MI10 with IP68 RATINGS. and bumbles camera setup on back panel. Other specifications is far more beautiful.
I've read somewhere, that the oleophobic coating is not good on this phone, is it true???
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2019My Samsung C7 2017 has very accurate GPS & it lock in position within 2 seconds, after own... moreGo to samsung page go.. This mi 9 have the best gps ever i tried! This is my first xiaomi device and the gps is very accurate! Much better than huawei and sony and nokia! I never tried samsung because i will never buy an "exynos" device for 1000$ and stay lagging always and about their gps maybe you are right maybe not.. But for me i think it is not.. But the mi9 gps is very accurate and very fast in 2-3 second you take your position and very accurate..
vladimirarevshatyan, 25 Aug 2019This phone is amazing but first things first: PROS: • Super powerful phone: With that lo... moreThe phone heat when playing pubg and when charging only. Playing video never overheat any phone
Martien, 23 Aug 2019Or anyone else can suggest which smart phone has the most accurate GPS?My Samsung C7 2017 has very accurate GPS & it lock in position within 2 seconds, after owning 4 different Xiaomi phone I can conclude all Xiaomi phone has bad GPS, even Flagship & Android One.
Martien, 23 Aug 2019Or anyone else can suggest which smart phone has the most accurate GPS?GPS works great every time, no issues at all
mi 9 6/64 user, 24 Aug 2019is anyone using it, realized for mi 9 RAM 6GB just have 5.523GB? i using cpuz/Antutu, its read... moreThat's the way it is some system stuff takes up ram I think, it's like that on all phones
This phone is amazing but first things first:
• Super powerful phone: With that low money you get decent SD 855 with Adreno 640, that is incredible!
• Fingerprint at it's finest : Works like a charm and fast plus it is on-screen fingerprint which is more secure.
• Camera strikes! Camera is just something amazing, the depth the wideness and quality will boom your mind. I almost forgot what are cameras used for because actually I never use cameras and never was into them but this phone's camera is beast! TRIPLE camera...
• Too Thin : It is advantage surely as it is really thin and made beautifully
• Less notch: The amazing part is the notch as small as front camera
• Display: Now you have not only some not smooth display but really decent one almost equal to Samsung's
• GPS : Gps is very precious and gives really good location on High Frequency
• GPU: You are going to get decent gameplay and not laggy 4K videos!
• Heat: Heats like a hell! If you just start to watch a video it simply heats like a hell
• Battery: Yeah, again battery issues..with 3300 MAH you are not getting decent workload and barely can last a day if you are going to actively use the phone. BRAND NEW bought one has that issue.
• Poor and not-professional support of Xiaomi: Although this device is uniquely new but still Xiamoi misses major and critical fixes including - Notifications are not shown, alarm icon becoming persistent if you ever put an alarm, too many bloatwares in OS and OS weights around 3 GB which means the've put extra 1.5GB into the stock Android OS...no clue what they did?
• Slickness: It slicks from your hand soo easy, material of the back is slicky as hell
• Audio Jack: Yeah that is an issue which I have faced. I wanted to charge and have my headers on simultaneously but you are out of luck if you are going to charge via cable
• 1 WEKK waiting: Waiting time for me was 1 week to unlock the bootloader. Still Xiaomi does it's best to make users not to be comfortable in using their own product which they have paid for.
I don't regret buying this one! It is amazing phone for the price I have paid- 500$+- and I get amoled screen with SD 855 and 6GB of RAM which is yeah low but still. Compare to any other SD 855 phones..you will have to spend minimum 1000$ to afford one so for that price this phone is a complete winner! if Xiaomi would fix the CONS mentioned that there would be no cost to this masterpiece in whole WORLD.
This phone is tom first in benchmarks, 1st place...so you'd better buy this one. Iphone and other phones are now in faaar past.