Krusader619, 15 Dec 2017Need some genuine opinion from you guys . Help a brother out . - Call quality and are there a... morenetwork issue is already solved though update way back. there arent any software issues with this device, dont even expect,stock android rocks . don't trust the negative comments. battery backup is great 6hrs SOT with 15% left. im on December patch update, device is running smooth with no issues.
AnonD-497286, 15 Dec 2017Were is fm radio ?Hidden, you need code to activate it, just google how to activate MiA1 FM Radio.
mamun, 15 Dec 2017I want to buy this mobile phone
Want to know how it will be.
Can the phone be used better by... morePhone at this price range,
Samsung J7 pro
Oppo F5 Youth
Huawei Honor 7X
Zenfone Max Plus
If you are newbie then better play safe go for Samsung J7Pro, MiA1 is an adventurous phone, only for the brave & those who like to take challenge... lol
I want to buy this mobile phone
Want to know how it will be.
Can the phone be used better by buying?
Or will another phone be good in this budget.
Please let me know anyone
Need some genuine opinion from you guys . Help a brother out .
- Call quality and are there any call drops ?
- network reception
- Volte feedback
- any known network issues ? Like connecting to 4g ? Toggling between 4g and wifi ?
- what battery backup can I expect for the day if I have to keep the location off all time and make sure to kill the running apps and keeping the display at 50 per cent but with Music on through th default player ?
Pawan, 15 Dec 2017Yes I m also facing the same issue in status bar it's always show 3g even if I m using 4g serv... moreStock Android doesn't show H+, is either 3G or 4G, probably your phone is under H+ speed but only shows as 3G.
You ll should trown away those Rubbish Bloatware knowledge & re learn Pure Android, or else just quite Pure Android & go back to those Garbage Bloatware phone & rot there eternally. ...lol
Bunty, 15 Dec 2017after december update i am facing battery problem. its draining fast only 1 day back up even ... moremost probably some apps is draining your battery, I don't have such issue, my phone is as good as it used to be, 1.5 days battery life with quite heavy usage.
Emon, 28 Nov 2017my A1 always shows 3G, never H or H+, anyone facing such issue?Yes I m also facing the same issue in status bar it's always show 3g even if I m using 4g services can anyone also faced the same problem and can guide about how we can fix it.
after december update i am facing battery problem. its draining fast only 1 day back up even i am not heavy user. i used only facebook, whatsapp, and calls. pls help me guys..
Arbyyy, 15 Dec 2017How about the camera results? Are they as impressive as advertised?under adequate light condition the photo result are remarkable for such a budget phone, under low light it just average.
Love the Bokeh Effect & 2X Optical Zoom.
Im Using Mi A1 From One week now & I must say this is the best budget phone out there , A Best Value of money ,
- Power full Battery for Almost 5 & Half -Hour continuous screen on time with heavy usage like You-tube , Facebook , Whattsapp , Instagram and Calling
- Battery Charges in Just 1-Hour and 30- Minutes from 0% to 100%
- Speaker is very Loud & clear for YouTube and Over all usage which is very good
- Even Its very loud as well when we insert headphones and listen music , even i have to reduce the volume level upto 70 to 80% cuz it can damage ears lol
- Back Camera is very good with excellent picture quality in daylight and in low-light its average
- Its Selfie Camera is like a disaster and i really didnt like the features of selfie camera
- Its really very fast and responsive & internet runs very fast on it
- Soon In few days i may see Android OERO in it cuz i read in forums that OREO is almost coming in few weeks in MI A1
- Gaming is very good with no Lag or any heating issue , as im playing 8-Ball pool , Battle of Arrows & ''Dunk Hit'' easily on it ,
- Its Display is bright with no issue to see in direct sunlight but i wish it could be more bright
- It looks stunning in Black and feels like im carrying any flagship in hand
- Worst thing in it that it just have white theme in stock Android and with no black theme option like we have seen in OP5T , Maybe they bring in OREO Update
-Finger print sensor is very responsive and Fast also & located on best location
- Call Quality is very crisp and loud with no signal reception problem
I think if anyone looking for a budget phone then this is best and better option then Oppo F5 , Mate 10 lite and even H.7X cuz its very fast and responsive and its my honest review
AnonD-533368, 14 Dec 2017My first 5.5 inch phone. It doesn't feel bulky, in fact it is thinner than I thought. The phon... moreUnfortunately you can't flash this with MIUI. There is another version of this phone known as Mi 5x which is compatible with miui.
Shubham, 14 Dec 2017I am using the same phone and i got one on the first day. I was really happy by the looks of p... moreI have no issue with multiple apps run at same time, sometime I even run around 4-5 apps & I have no issue, compare to my Mi3 which can't run more then 2 apps at the same time eg. Pokemon Go & Waze, then again that's a 2GB RAM phone compare to MiA1 which is 4GB RAM which isn't fair.
Only issue with MiA1 is GPS often doesn't lock in after November update, during October the GPS works very well, but become disaster after November Security Patch, the December Security Patch still didn't solve the issue, I hope upcoming Oreo update will solve it.
If the GPS problem doesn't solved by next month, most probably i will sell this off & buy another phone, i need a phone with good GPS.
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2017Just too bad MIA1 is haunted by Buggy Firmware, I think Google should consider quaterly update... moreI am using the same phone and i got one on the first day. I was really happy by the looks of phone but the software doesn't seems to fulfill my conditions. The phone is good camera is also good but when it comes to speed it's really slower one than other xiaomi phones. The phone hangs when i use 2-3 apps together even in single all also sometimes for 1-2 minutes and restart itself.The major problem is software only phone hangs a lot when used rapidly or for longer sessions rest is all good in phone
My first 5.5 inch phone. It doesn't feel bulky, in fact it is thinner than I thought. The phone itself is good, it's the stock Android that makes it inferior to MIUI ones. Lack of so many things I got used to with MIUI, so at some point I may flash it with MIUI 9. the major cons for me is that the notification LED is just white, so no matter what you do all your notifications will be white :-(
Mukky, 14 Dec 2017Mr, Ranna I want to ask one thing how you can get this mobile on Just Rs 11700 Because i boug... moreFriend the day i bought this phone ... It was on 9dec and at that time there was 2k discount from flipkart. And 1300 rs for 10% sbi card discount.