AnonD-733716, 19 Feb 2018Xiaomi Mi A1 or Nokia 6 (2018) which one to buy ?tough decision, both are very capable devices for the money. Nokia 6 for slightly better camera, look and feel/build at a slightly better price, Mi A1 for slightly better performance, Android One (although Nokia has good software too) and a slight edge in display quality. but again, those are very minimal differences, you're going to be happy with either one of these devices.
Omar, 13 Feb 2018Guyz if anyone bought the phone earlier could u plz reply back with your honest opinion abt it... morehi omar..i bought this phone on 26th january 2018...
pros : 1. rear camera takes beautiful photos in well lit condition
2. stock android...completely bloatware free..got a quick oreo update..not much difference with nougat though..
3. performance is good..smooth most of the times..
4. good product at this price range
5. good build quality..feels premium on hands and has a sleek design
6. audio quality is magnificent...speaker extremely loud and output through earphone is beyond awesome..
cons : 1. front camera is bogus
2. touch is unresponsive at times, specially while watching video and answering calls
3. horrible photos in artificial light and low light
4. phone gets heated up extremely while charging as well as watching video and playing graphic intensive games.not everytime though
5. battery is too small..with heavy to medium use it wont even last for a day..
6. single colored notification light.
7. phn is slippery
8. i have noticed lags if u play games continuously for longers hours..
9. cellular call quality not that great and i am facing call drop issues..
10. there is some issues with dialler but i couldnt figure it out yet...
i am very peeky about phones and this is the first mid range device i am using...its good but not great if u have experince of using high range devices..but definitly better than moto g5s in terms of looks and feel and software updates...
AnonD-733716, 19 Feb 2018Xiaomi Mi A1 or Nokia 6 (2018) which one to buy ?Nokia 7 plus or else settle with Nokia 6 (2018)
AnonD-733716, 19 Feb 2018Xiaomi Mi A1 or Nokia 6 (2018) which one to buy ?MiA1
Subi the dog, 18 Feb 2018I find that this phone is awesome. No problems.GPS problem after November patch, January Patch make it slightly better but still very slow to lock to location, sometimes take a few minutes to lock to position, this is troublesome for me as I need to use Waze all the time.
AnonD-545915, 18 Feb 2018I been using this phone nearly one month.. the worst phone that I never use it compares to oth... moreXiaomi should have give F1.8 & F2.0 instead of F2.2 & F2.6, I have to agreed that the camera shot on low light are rubbish.
Subi the dog, 18 Feb 2018I find that this phone is awesome. No problems.Same I have no problem with this phone works perfect
I been using this phone nearly one month.. the worst phone that I never use it compares to other Xiaomi China phone maker.
1) Bad Camera Light (Front & Rear)
2) Bad Operation in Android compares to MIUI (e.g Redmi Note 3 and else)
3) Not Attractive and Efficient Function on Voice Recorder, Video Camera, etc
4) Much Expensive than other Redmi Note phone
I'm not encourage for those user to buy this phone according to above comments listed.
Xiaomi really need to look into it especially the camera is too dark to capture scenery even in dual camera ..
AnonD-652797, 17 Feb 2018You people complain too much, if you want a perfect device go spend $1000!! I bet you'll still... moreGood one. These guys will even complain about 128 GB RAM iMac pro's slow performance after using for 5 min. Sharp minded guys.
You people complain too much, if you want a perfect device go spend $1000!! I bet you'll still complain, nothing in this world is perfect. But as me and my Mi A1, I have nothing to complain about. Performance, breeze, battery, awesome!!
Aditya, 16 Feb 2018Their is a problem for making calls. Its take a 30 to 40 sec to connect after orio update. Are you using jio sim? With my jio app?
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2018No it don't as no magnetometer...oh yes it has one