Does anyone know if the Mi A3 has Always on display?
As it has an Amoled screen and doesn't have a notification LED, it should definitely have some way of notifying the user when a notification is received.
because super amoled high cost, so xiaomi use HD+ not FHD+... right?
Anonymous, 18 Jul 2019720p screen, are we still in 2015 ?? Its really disappointed
Lol Is this the official price? xiaomi If you cut the ads of this device i'll buy this or else go for galaxy a50 6/128 with the same price 250 euro
Android one, 17 Jul 2019The only drawback display resolution.oh really!!!!cc9e is launched for 100 euros less ....can you tell us why....price is also a major drawback here...
Anonymous, 18 Jul 2019Xiaomi came out too many great phones but too bad with notches.go for redmi k20
if you don't want any notch
but this phone for the pricing 199.99$ to 210$ it super hero
you cant find any phone with so good specs & thid pricing
it have 5 draw back
- No IP67/68 Certify
- No wireless charge
- A Notch and 6inch is kind'a big
- No NFC, not like i need it but i still want it!
- No dual speaker
- 720p which is nice make game go vroom vroom without instant kill your battery, all 6 inch phone should be 720p people want more that that can go buy a sony or something!
- To say 720p on a 6 inch is low res and crap is just ignorant! for someone is a placebo effect but i'm sure 100% look crystal clean! and more important... it's AMOLED!
- Android One is a huge plus
- External SD card slot and Jack is also a good welcome
- 48mp new Sony sensor why not
- I wish it make out of plastic so it can't shatt... it made out of glass back... that a con
- Infared? well yes, thanks
this basically 7/10 perfect phone!
I think A3 pro will have pop up camera and better display resolution.