miracles, 02 Aug 2016This phone got NFC.
How come your "one of this" don't have one.please stop saying NFC is supported, or prove it.
@Ganesh: does support screen mirroring, however haven't tested yet.
I am not able to find mi max 4gb ram wid 128 gb internal storage mobile.....but here they are showing that this phon is available
krishna, 03 Aug 2016Buy from snapdeal. Its available right now. Hurry up .
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/xiao... moreyah.. eagerly waiting for this mobile.... finally i got it...!!!!
AnonD-567656, 02 Aug 2016is mi max till available india ......i found every where is out of stock ..... can anyone help... moreBuy from snapdeal. Its available right now. Hurry up .
is mi max till available india ......i found every where is out of stock ..... can anyone help me by provide the information .... how can i buy this phone from which online partner....or when it will be in stock . thanks in advance 😊
I have one of these phones for a few days now(64gb gold from gearbest), moving from note3 after 3 years. Very impressed with it so far.
on the plus side:
- decent battery life, managed to get over 7+ hours screen on time easily
- 4g with three, managed to get over 60mb+ down and 20+ upload
- fullhd screen, medium specs cpu ( 2k/4k display and high power consumption cpu/gpu is overkill )
- solid build, feels premium, very good screen quality
- decent case selection for my needs
- BT distance same if not better than note3 ( tested over 30feet straight line between my jaybird bluebuds X )
- both low and high contrast rates are excellent, can read it in sunlight and dimms down lights in bedtime
- fast wifi, with my 80mb BT infinity was able to do 60mb+ down
- themes and permission control out of the box ( no root required )
- both TSB and lloyds apps working just fine
- fingerprinter reader is working 99% fine
- decent camera for everyday needs ( I have a professional camera kit when needed anything better )
- perfect size for media consumption ( I have fairly large hands ) no issues playing any type of media, or streaming
on the negative side:
- I whish battery life would be just a little longer ( I had a 10000mah battery for my note3, lasted me well over 10+ hours screen time )
- sideways the screen not always registering my finger movement correctly ( only saw it happening in the HUKD app, scrolling over the top deals )
- charging doesn't seems to work with any old/slow charger ( below 1A )
- no NFC ( however this doesn't bug me too much, never used with my previous phone )
I use this device, not as a phone, but as a small tablet. The screen is only slightly smaller than a Google Nexus 7 - but the overall size is considerably more compact. Plus, the battery life is staggeringly good. There is some slight light bleed at the bottom of the phone on bright pages - but is not really a problem in actual use. A great device for media consumption.
Good day all.i am wondering why some commentors here are condemning this phone while comparing it with flagship phones to date..do they know that this phone was made for value for money in mind..
For anyone with this kind of pathetic mind set, go buy yourself a piece of sky rocketing price flagship phones..that is all from me, the proud owner of this good and value for money phablet..thank you..
AnonD-259759, 26 Jul 2016How poor? I never had problems with that. I think the only way to fix this is to return for wa... moreCamera quality is too low. I'm upset of this phone.Samsung is always better than any other chinis brand.so don't go for mi max those who r thinking to get is.
Shirin, 01 Aug 2016Goood for You! When was it announced in Malaysia ?? Here in India, Mi Max has acute stock sho... moreAt the moment, Mi Max didn't launch in Malaysia officially. I am sure those are imported units.