farhanishraq, 13 Feb 2017does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16). p... moreIt's the same camera sensor but Samsung got better lens and better tuned camera software. If you want a good camera starting point regarding pricing should be a Nexus 5X upwards.
farhanishraq, 13 Feb 2017does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16). p... moreIf want good camera you should go with galaxy A7. Mi max camera is below avarage but rest of all is perfect.
Is it falue for money now a days?
Does it support quick charge?
What kind of charging port we r getting in this phone? Micro-USB or USB typeC?
does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16).
please reply. thanks
Jay511, 13 Feb 20171. Does this phone have heating issue?
2. For those who have used this phone over a month, wh... more1. No.
2. 8 to 12h SOT depending of usage & if you play games. For me average SOT is about 11h.
3. The 3/32GB S650 variant is most wanted one so that's the reason for a shortage. Depending on the price difference & availability consider the 3/64GB S652 Prime variant. It's best value for money if you ask me at least if you buy from China as the price difference is about 30$ & you get a better SoC & 32GB eMC NAND storage space more.
4. About 25GB.
1. Does this phone have heating issue?
2. For those who have used this phone over a month, what's the battery backup like?
3. This phone seemed to be always unavailable in it's 32 GB variant. By any chance does anyone know after what period Xiaomi India make this variant available?
4. What is the user available memory in 32 GB variant?
Thanks in advance.
It is suitable and good for playing games,especially online games..and one more thing,did it battery good while playing online games,hope you guys can anwser it..thank
Aa, 10 Feb 2017Eu rom has nougat 7.0It actually just entered in public beta stage "developer edition" & only for Mi Max Prime model's. I guess we will have to wait month or two more until it gets to regular stable firmware stage (especially in "global edition").
Daksh, 10 Feb 2017Is Mi max support cdma/edvo or not , because in my mi max cdma/evdo not supportedYes it supports CDMA evdo
Kolokoy75, 10 Feb 2017Is there a plan to upgrade OS in Nougat? I'm having this phone this February 2017. Eu rom has nougat 7.0
do xiaomi mi max have front flash other than that of rear camera?I have never seen such a type of feature in specifications so im in confuse to buy this mobile
Is Mi max support cdma/edvo or not , because in my mi max cdma/evdo not supported
Ti Jey, 04 Jan 2017Does any one here experienced Dizziness after using Mi Max, or pain in the eye, or some irri... moreSame experience for me! I believe this came down to the screen having a higher than average gamma setting, resulting in a darker/dimmer screen. I get the same type of eye pain/dizziness when I set my TV's gamma to anything higher than 2.2 (such as 2.4 or 2.6). Some people are more sensitive to it than others. As I didn't want to root the phone to mess with the settings through Xposed, I ended up returning the phone after a week - the eye pain it caused me was just too unbearable. Loved the phone otherwise and I'll definitely miss it's size. I've got a Mate 9 now and it definitely doesn't hurt my eyes. Awesome phone, just wish it was bigger :)