I am super excited to get this phone on this week, hopefully everything will be fine as there are a lot of positive feedbacks from this phone. I will also comment my opinion for the next months to come! ;)
Great phablet, performance well. The only negative thing about it isn't compatible with 4G bands in my country
Can anybody tell me about the new update
How it is ????
Specially about the battery life
Thank u huys
Mi max receives update v8. 2.1.0 with numerous features! 655mb! From india! Kudos!
Phone is very good.I have facing a problem in miremote. I can not recovery tv mode after delete a tv pair. Can any body help me?
San16195, 04 Feb 2017Is Mi Max is manageable for 5.5 inch phone users ? pls tell i m going to buy.Yes manageable
AnonD-394880, 13 Feb 2017does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16). p... moreIt's the same camera sensor but Samsung got better lens and better tuned camera software. If you want a good camera starting point regarding pricing should be a Nexus 5X upwards.
AnonD-394880, 13 Feb 2017does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16). p... moreIf want good camera you should go with galaxy A7. Mi max camera is below avarage but rest of all is perfect.
Is it falue for money now a days?
Does it support quick charge?
What kind of charging port we r getting in this phone? Micro-USB or USB typeC?
does it support otg? how is the camera rear and selfie compared to samsung galaxy A7(16).
please reply. thanks
Jay511, 13 Feb 20171. Does this phone have heating issue?
2. For those who have used this phone over a month, wh... more1. No.
2. 8 to 12h SOT depending of usage & if you play games. For me average SOT is about 11h.
3. The 3/32GB S650 variant is most wanted one so that's the reason for a shortage. Depending on the price difference & availability consider the 3/64GB S652 Prime variant. It's best value for money if you ask me at least if you buy from China as the price difference is about 30$ & you get a better SoC & 32GB eMC NAND storage space more.
4. About 25GB.
1. Does this phone have heating issue?
2. For those who have used this phone over a month, what's the battery backup like?
3. This phone seemed to be always unavailable in it's 32 GB variant. By any chance does anyone know after what period Xiaomi India make this variant available?
4. What is the user available memory in 32 GB variant?
Thanks in advance.