I am using a Mi Max phone. Problems seen after updating MIUI-
1) WiFi Hotspot service is not good, sometimes does not connect to PC. The phone is to be rebooted to get connection.
2) Finger Print Sensor does not work smoothly, often requires to go to Pattern Lock to open it.
sajith, 14 Dec 2016Going to buy mi max any suggestions Its a tremendous mobile phone i have been use ever,iam using since last 2 months and iam very satisfied with it you can go ahead blindly and buy the same
After updating to 220.127.116.11, I am having multiple issues:
1. The sound is very low while using Headsets ( even after Mi sound enhancer is turned ON)
2. The Theme center is saying "can't connect to the network" even though network is turned ON.
3. One Handed Mode is not functioning/working
4. MI PC Suite(v 18.104.22.16811) cant detect MI Ma Prime ( it says, you need to update your device to use Mi Pc Suite. Update your device before connecting)
Please tell me what to do!!!!!!!!
Today I got a software update for xiaomi mi max prime 22.214.171.124,64 mb,
Lee, 13 Dec 2016Thanks for your advice! But I'm buying her Mi Max as the screen is bigger thinking it might su... moreCongratulations 🎊, all the best ur going to buy d best phablet of the year, u won't get disappointed
Sarvesh.Mc, 12 Dec 2016Its really good bt i didn't think ur mom cn handle ds phone in one hand bcz its big for ladies soThanks for your advice! But I'm buying her Mi Max as the screen is bigger thinking it might suits her well =)
AnonD-288599, 08 Dec 2016Nope. No heating issues at all on 4G. I have 2 Sims in my MI Max, 1 on 3G and another on 4G an... moreHi I wana to buy a phone either vivo v5,on nxt or mi prime. Which one is best for all the conditions(battery,touch,processor&camera)
guys which is best when it comes on gaming performance the vivo v3 max or xiaomi mi max? please answer asap thanks and Godbless!:)
Lee, 12 Dec 2016Hi all. I'm planning to buy a phone for my mum. Normal usage (phone calls, whatsapp, games lik... moreI think u buy xiaomi mi max for ur mother better, bcz the the screen is bigger, could be suitable for her to read on the phone.
Lee, 12 Dec 2016Hi all. I'm planning to buy a phone for my mum. Normal usage (phone calls, whatsapp, games lik... moreIts really good bt i didn't think ur mom cn handle ds phone in one hand bcz its big for ladies so
Hi all. I'm planning to buy a phone for my mum. Normal usage (phone calls, whatsapp, games like candy crush/bubble witch). I'm thinking to buy either Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime or Xiaomi Mi Max. Would appreciate you could share me some thoughts. Thank you =)
this is a great phone, that would be perfect if it has samsung samoled screen and removable battery!