MD, 30 Oct 2017I didn't get the update, I'm from Kolkata, India.. You?I am also from India.. They are sending this update randomly... You will also get it soon in coming days... Keep checking...
Got the MIUI 9 Global stable update for my Mi Max 2 64 GB Version... Performance improved... Feeling happy...
sometime gyroscope not moving well at youtube player. no more xiaomi for me. i like big screen but disappointed. need more improvement. they erase some function like miss call light and else.
When will i got MIUI 9 update? Because it showing MIUI 188.8.131.52 only NOT 9 i want MIUI 9 Update.
Plz friends reply...
Is there a better phone out there that has the same huge battery but have dual rear camera? Same price of this?
Any solution for bad sound at video recording? Even for last update, the problem still exist.
Please update the price of the phone - 220 euros. It is the same as Mi A1!
NITEEN, 22 Oct 2017Does MI MAX 2 support dual sim adapter so I can use 2 Sims and memory card at the same time.its a hybrid slim slot u can use one sim and one sd card at a time or 2 sim and no sd card you would have to compromise on the hybrid sim if thats your requirement 'then please do not buy this phone...
Ian, 07 Oct 2017May I ask everyone who has Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - (4gb ram w/ 64 gb rom) that if how many USABLE ra... moreI rarely have 2GB RAM free, mostly 1.9GB free because I have too many downloaded apps running plus the background apps. I guess that's okay. Remember that, un-use RAM is useless RAM.
lotus, 08 Oct 2017not usb type b connector its have type c connector that's not good its not universalYeah! But it's also not advisable using other connectors which is not specifically for your brand/model smartphone. You can observe with the rest that it's programmed not to charge when using other connectors. I guess it's no problem.
Best smartphone I ever had.
- huge screen display good for playing games and watching videos
- torch/Flashlight of it has a very wide range and too light that works too well for dark areas
- Mi Cloud(application) for the phone backup works well in case you will wipe your data
- Mi Forum(web and phone app) with mi users, moderators and testers coming worldwide. So if you have any questions regarding the phone, many users can respond on your query.
- software and UI updates that comes with many test already before release even if it's still beta
My only complain is that, the charger is almost useless as the battery can last for almost 3 days with low-moderate use :(