To say something regarding one single point (among others), hopefully this time it will include an SD slot.
Rizwan, 09 Jul 2017What a pity! Mi Mix2 no ROM256GB with 8GB RAM.....same as Mi Mix ROM256GB with 6GB RAM... hope... moreThe phone hasn't been announced yet which means there could be an 8gb ram version.
It's a shame there is no band 12 or I'd sell my Galaxy S8+ and buy one of these.
What a pity! Mi Mix2 no ROM256GB with 8GB RAM.....same as Mi Mix ROM256GB with 6GB RAM... hopefully Mi 6s Plus 5.7" ROM256GB with 8GB RAM in 2017
Yes!! this is what we want.
Sounds like a decent replacement for my Galaxy Note 4
Mike, 03 Jul 2017If the phone comes without ip68, I'll buy it and destroy it. mad?
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon)
It would be a great comparison!
Jenny McAuley, 17 Jun 2017Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 vs Mi Mix, what's the differences?2 nd camera
Jenny McAuley, 17 Jun 2017Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 vs Mi Mix, what's the differences?it's a different phone
Jenny McAuley, 17 Jun 2017Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 vs Mi Mix, what's the differences?Check this:
Jenny McAuley, 17 Jun 2017Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 vs Mi Mix, what's the differences?Better processor. Snapdragon 835 vs Snapdragon 821
Why is Mi Mix Pro not listed. It is already available and matches the rumoured specs listed under this "Mi Mix 2"
Xiaomi Mi MIX Pro Smartphone Main Features:
- 6.4Â” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratioÂ—highest on any smartphone to date
- Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIXÂ’s body without any external adhesives
- Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
- Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
- Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
- Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIXÂ’s Â“chinÂ”
- Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
- Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 256GB UFS 2.0 storage
- 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
- HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
- GPS high-precision positioning
- 16MP PDAF rear camera
- MIUI 8