Why is Mi Mix Pro not listed. It is already available and matches the rumoured specs listed under this "Mi Mix 2"
Xiaomi Mi MIX Pro Smartphone Main Features:
- 6.4Â” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratioÂ—highest on any smartphone to date
- Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIXÂ’s body without any external adhesives
- Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
- Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
- Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
- Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIXÂ’s Â“chinÂ”
- Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
- Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 256GB UFS 2.0 storage
- 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
- HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
- GPS high-precision positioning
- 16MP PDAF rear camera
- MIUI 8
Xiaomi Mi Mix2 Storage must be 64GB/4GB , 128GB/6GB , 256GB/8GB
DISPLAY Resoulation 1440 x 2880 pixels
BUILD Corning Gorilla Glass 5
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
Mirocks55, 13 Feb 2017If there is going to be a Mix "Evo" , it should definitely have AMOLED , better camera sensors... moreXiaomi code for Amoled Screen is "pro".
Not "Xiaomi redmi 3 pro", but "Xiaomi Redmi Pro 1/note" and such.
Ammar212, 20 Apr 2017Nice Phone, just wonder if material used are high quality, no breakage in screen as it is big ... moreMi Mix 1st gen screen cracked from 1 foot drop. Its a fell from your hand to your table drop.
I imagine an actual drop from hand to floor will smashed it in to pieces :p
that being said the first didn't have Gorilla glass or its equivalent, here's hoping that they'll use GG 5 for this Mi Mix 2.
As long as the camera is not sh!t like their other phones, and the price is below $550, then I'd buy this over the S8 any day.
Anonymous, 22 Mar 2017Will not work with AT&T since it lacks LTE band 17 . Such a big letdownWill my phone work. net says it will.
This phone is exactly the same size as my 5.7' Lumia 640 XL. AMAZING!
Twatonk, 20 Apr 2017nothing special.. That screen is a nice size though..
Nice Phone, just wonder if material used are high quality, no breakage in screen as it is big and edge.
my edge screen are broken and my friends from normal hight, samsung are creative, know how to charge 50% of the selling value to change screen which is almost $350.00
All phones may have all bands unlocked.. search on XDA. Xiaomi uses Qualcomm which is has tremendous support for the architecture on XDA. Other known ones are mediatek and Kirin.
Will not work with AT&T since it lacks LTE band 17 . Such a big letdown