Seeker of Truth, 18 Sep 2017WTF battery is smaller from the its predecessorbecause of the new processor it does not matter
Renxx, 16 Sep 2017This is a hot phone...btw anyone knew the aperture of front camera??F/2.0 front camera aperture its ok
It has Gorilla Glass 4 (https://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/worldwide/en/products-with-gorilla/Xiaomi/mi-mix-2.html)
like the design but i wouldnt want a xiaomi phone.. i dont know.. i prefer samsung or huawei if i would buy one.. the battery is a bit low yes.. should have been atleast 4000mah :/
k4heart, 16 Sep 2017how about the battery?The secret society of the smartphone makers have decided to limit the battery capacity under 3500mah for all the 2017-2018 models, so that they can sell a new model every year and there by bluff the consumers.
Amesigh, 16 Sep 2017Where is the xiaomi mi mix special edition? That phone have different dimensions.Mi mix 2 special edition*
Where is the xiaomi mi mix special edition?
That phone have different dimensions.
this is the same camera of mi 5x, 6, note3
just with one camera
there is no diffrence at all
all of them shot same photo & video
xiaomi have very weak camera
Hands on Review
The model is quite good with a sleek model, they have tried to give a little bit difference other than the same layout, the front speakers is so slim and looks cute and the selfie camera has been placed at the bottom right, a new effort, don't know how the people are going to react for this, the screen 5.99 inches is quite good and large, quiet enough for space management and playing games and watching movies. As per the specification I found out some disadvantages as below.
1. Don't know it supports VoLTE
2. Does not have a card slot
3. Primary Camera specification could be increased a little bit, lot of features missing
4. Secondary Camera 5Mp, people expect their selfies to be more clear, so they could have gone for 8Mp or more
5. Absence of 3.5mm jack will be a major disadvantage, have to use a bluetooth headset, or a 3.5mm adopter/base attachment which will cost you extra
6. Absence of Memory Card Slot, Storage cannot be expanded
7. Absence of Infrared port, cannot be used as a remote control
8. Absence of FM Radio, not a bigger disadvantage
9. Absence of TV output via HDMI
10. Absence of USB Host, USB devices cannot be connected
11. And asusual Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery, they could have gone for 5000mAh, this battery will give you only 6 hours backup on a 4G network
12. The phone is not Dust, Scratch or Water resistant
13. Dont know how far it is durable in sunlight
The selling point is presumably the screen-to-body ratio, but the thing that strikes me is that it is just fractionally larger than the LG V30 in every direction for the same size screen. This is cheaper, of course, but then the LG does offer a higher-resolution screen, an SD slot, headphone jack, IP rating, doesn't have MIUI (may be a matter of taste) and in many countries may have better warranty support. And its symmetric design means the front camera isn't stuck in a weird place.
So while the original Mi Mix was an attention-grabbing novelty, this follow-up, while fixing some of the problems of the original (more sensible earpiece, more manageable size) also just by being more mainstream becomes more comparable to other devices, and doesn't perhaps quite stand up against the most direct competitors.
preorz, 14 Sep 2017I just can't understand you ppl... Xiaomi presented to you not "Best in the world" smartphone ... moreSome people like myself read this section for the purpose of being able to make a buying decision
Unfortunately, it really says "opinions" rather than "reviews"
Shiatty mind will always produce shiatty comments
But totally agree with you
Why would someone say they like iPhone X instead
It's just not comparable
I own Note 8 but I still think this could be a great phone
Personally, I need a 2nd phone
But, if I were still in high school (or stuck with high school mentality), then yes, of course, I might as well biatch about this phone's not good as this, or that
Since life's a biatch, right
If you don't like the phone, then compare it with the phone you "truly own"
But comparisons must be fair
apple to apple
Why don't you go to the iPX forum instead and say : I like this phone so much, it's better than XMM2