I want to know what model is it. I know it's mi note 10 nothing ever different name.so I want to know what model is it
7 sec for processing picture :) when you take a photo in high resolution. that not good for xiaomi brand... i stay on mi 9 lite, and this phone isnt so fast when i take a pictures... so we need big update for camera...
Is it worth buying this phone or not?
Ungoy ng pinas, 08 Nov 2019Poor loudspeaker/audio.True, I can barely get 66 dB out of it. I can't watch videos in outdoor environment cause I hear nothing. Anybody else having the same problem?
With the name note I kinda expected a pen... X_X
Microsoft BOB, 24 Nov 2019Does the breathing light notifications keep blinking like the old notification LED did until y... morebreathing light notifications? or flash when ring?
the 1st one, i assume lights up the screen only, where you can also choose some animations to execute that; does not work in battery saver mode, just like everything else doesn't, except for incoming calls and alarm clock, other notifications will be dead and remain unseen
2nd one, uses flash, i think it's either the one from camera or it's the torch....works only for incoming calls and nothing else
and none of those stays on forever, without battery saver, if you pay attention and look at the phone, you will notice the screen showing animation or lightning up for like 2seconds(for notifications like email, messages etc) or less, and that's it, in battery saver mode you see no notifications at all, the battery saver also disables partially the 'always on screen' so you will not see a damm thing;
why did i mention battery saver? bcoz the battery won't last 3 days, maybe 2 if you don't use camera at all, with battery saver it may even last for 4days, of course with moderate usage
Does the breathing light notifications keep blinking like the old notification LED did until you read/dismiss them? Wouldn't that take a hit on the battery? Also if you were away from the phone and missed them if they stop blinking?
martins, 24 Nov 2019806 ppi? how long does the battery last?Where did you get that info?? ðŸ˜Ž
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2019Sony Z5 premium (2015) use 806 ppi...and i use this awesome sony untill today...806 ppi?
how long does the battery last?
Endurance rating 95h bad 5260 mAh
B0B, 23 Nov 2019the themes depend on your region settings. Just set it to india and a theme store will appear.... morewhat in the world...the second i changed the region 'Mi Store' appeared;
and why in the whole world changing the region alone now shows me additional options?
just like more themes??? :|
then changed to Japan, 'Themes' app appeared, again without any notification, i noticed bcoz each time it creates additional screen - just for the app
each region has some different themes, for example US/India seem to have same themes, but Japan has way different ones...changing region to any other region than Japan does not uninstall the app! the storage size does not change at all! no no, just like with each other region; it HIDES the app >:| those are apps preinstalled on the phone, all that without internet access, i removed the SIM card and went parking house where i never get any signal at all; it is clear as a sunny day, the phone has tons of apps i can use depending on what region i select...can not disable nor uninstall any of them; now i am speechless;
btw the Japanese region Themes app = 165MB in size, makes you wonder how much space all of the hidden apps take;
changing region to any non European country shows some hidden apps as well as more themes...
thx for the info btw
krissy, 22 Nov 2019So, after few days of using the Mi Note 10, as well as owner of a Huawei mate 10 pro, i can sa... morethe themes depend on your region settings. Just set it to india and a theme store will appear. Change your theme and change the region back, so you won't get any ads
So, after few days of using the Mi Note 10, as well as owner of a Huawei mate 10 pro, i can say this while comparing those phones:
- Software needs updates, hardware is way to good for the current ver. of MIUI 11
- Camera is nice, night mode is good too, but could take some update, reduces the battery to ashes, literally, well 108MP sensor and 4 more cameras need some juice,
- WiFi speed is throttled and not stable? i get 50Mbps on Huawei and barely 30Mbps on the Xiaomi :| but upload speed is same @10Mbps...who knows why.
- Settings, just wow! on what you can customize, some brilliant ideas in here, finally mobile data and WiFi shortcut on same screen or wherever i want, and that without 3rd party software! ...sync and GPS are however not available :|
- Battery, similar level to what Mate 10 pro offers...if not for the fact that Mate 10 pro has 1200mAh less...but charging goes faster, well the power supply gives more juice,
- Face unlock vs. Finger print, the 1st one works very fast, finger unlocking slightly better than on Mate 10 pro, but on both phones it's necessary to target the sensor very well
- only 2 Themes so far...updates!!!
- someone complained about ads...just disable those when you setup the phone for the first time, if you skip all settings and agree to everything you will miss that one easily
- Sound, little difference, i could not tell which phone is which if just by the sound
- Size/Weight, heavier than Mate 10Pro and thicker, the protective cover that comes with the phone is nice and black, just as the phone, but the cameras stick out way too much and the cover does not mitigate that fact, it will wobble on flat surfaces
if, but if, the software gets a neat update, this phone will be a flagship killer.
Kerginaldo, 22 Nov 2019Xiaomi Note 10 = Display 398ppi Galaxy Note 4 (2014) = 518ppiSony Z5 premium (2015) use 806 ppi...and i use this awesome sony untill today...
Romz, 20 Nov 2019Should have atleast either ufs 3.0, refresh rate 120hz, reverse or wireless charging..You're acting like you're entitled to those things.
Xiaomi Note 10 = Display 398ppi
Galaxy Note 4 (2014) = 518ppi
Romz, 20 Nov 2019Should have atleast either ufs 3.0, refresh rate 120hz, reverse or wireless charging..No, it shouldn't for this price.
Should have atleast either ufs 3.0, refresh rate 120hz, reverse or wireless charging..