Got it as a gift and replacement of my damaged Redmi Note 3 Pro and here will be my reviews after using it to close to 2 years:
- Beautiful glass design.
- Better camera in comparison to all Redmi range when it comes to still images.
- Loud and clear speakers.
- Very short battery life; especially when you are gaming. Snapdragon 810 main problem is overheating. Just like SD 650.
- No official global version, but you can look for Europe version where enthusiast worked out the original China MIUI close to Global ROM, which probably has some problems too.
- No official custom ROMS.
- Even with OIS the camera autofocus isn't quick enough resulting in bad photos and videos when you or the object is moving. Mostly in this case, the results isworse than Redmis. I tried Samsungs and they catch good pictures and videos btw.
- Laggy at times, for a so called powerful SD810. Strangely even using the Chinese OS, perhaps due to bloatware?
Nuhman, 14 Sep 2017guys can i trust and buy this phone Yes, why not.
Of course! This mobile has received android "N" and "MIUI 9" and has high performance. It is a advisable mobile.
Hstyles , 13 Jul 2017I tried downloading Dis phone update nd it hang in the MI interface until now no solutionYour firmware while updating is missing some part..need flash back the rom.. easy, just follow the you tube mate..or send to shop
I tried downloading Dis phone update nd it hang in the MI interface until now no solution
Danial, 01 Jan 2017Hi Who know reason that my phone can't display any range of red colors of pictures?! I update... morego to developer options (click 5 times on MIUI version) > colors simulation > choose ''disable''
Who know reason that my phone can't display any range of red colors of pictures?! I update my phone by the last Ver. MIUI8 (develop).
Updated with 220.127.116.11
Restarted 3 times in 1 week
Battery performance improved